Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if technology is destroying society

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Here is an article, they mention wifi destroys sperm. I'm sure it affects hormones and other processes too, every guy is walking around with a microwave antenna in his pocket all day. Seems that in the last 20years things are really going down a steep slippery slope. Who knows how electronics and RF is affecting the human body. Technology also attacks from a mental angle as well. People are ruined from social media sites. Even the head of Apple said they are destructive. Seeing all those unrealistic selfies can modify peoples psyche. Social media increases depression. FWIW, tinder experiments do prove that women respond to a tiny percentage of men. Totally not normal.

I had an EE degree in the mid-90s and one old professor told me humans will suffer greatly from from electronics from the years to come. I had a microwave lab and I remember the precautions we took with with that shit. It wasn't even a powerful antenna, maybe 10X what a smartphone emits.

https://www.rd.com/health/conditions/technology-sick/

Here is an article, they mention wifi destroys sperm. I'm sure it affects hormones and other processes too, every guy is walking around with a microwave antenna in his pocket all day. Seems that in the last 20years things are really going down a steep slippery slope. Who knows how electronics and RF is affecting the human body. Technology also attacks from a mental angle as well. People are ruined from social media sites. Even the head of Apple said they are destructive. Seeing all those unrealistic selfies can modify peoples psyche. Social media increases depression. FWIW, tinder experiments do prove that women respond to a tiny percentage of men. Totally not normal.

I had an EE degree in the mid-90s and one old professor told me humans will suffer greatly from from electronics from the years to come. I had a microwave lab and I remember the precautions we took with with that shit. It wasn't even a powerful antenna, maybe 10X what a smartphone emits.

https://www.rd.com/health/conditions/technology-sick/

technology has already destroyed the society

read the Unabomber's manifesto - it's all there - decades ago - the guy predicted everything and at the time technology was stone age level compared to today

Transhumanism needs to hurry up and become reality.

You ask why you see 18yo guys Norwooding, here is your answer.

I reckon life would be a lot better for many of us if we lived in a simpler time.

I reckon life would be a lot better for many of us if we lived in a simpler time.
true

i would like to live a lifestyle where everyone worked hard to earn their own living and society and relationships weren't so disconnected

When the head of Apple starts to Redpill tech, it really scares me. That is like the CEO of Coke saying if you drink too much of my product you get diabetes.

I mean, don't get me wrong, tech has its place. It is great for a bank and a convenience to pay bills and shit. But when it metastasizes into every aspect of your life, you lose your privacy, start living in a world of unreality, etc. that is when shit starts to hit the fan.

I had people tell me Facebook depresses them, when they see other people having things they don't. Social media is Nuclear fuel for narcissists.

Society itself is self destructive. If a girl has infinite dating options it's cool and natural but if a guy rapes a girl he is evil and should be burnt despite men being designed to be physiclaly stronger than women for this very reason

Society itself is self destructive. If a girl has infinite dating options it's cool and natural but if a guy rapes a girl he is evil and should be burnt despite men being designed to be physiclaly stronger than women for this very reason

well men are not designed to be stronger than women to rape them tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back