Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why am i expected to benefit the society if i get no pussy? +Japan is based!

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
First, give me a free state sponsored prostitution. Right now im expected to do shit, but i dont get any shit back. It's basically slavery, and why would a man even have motivation in this system to work?

I heard in Japan, there are at least the "hugging service", where you can hug with young females for money. At least Japanese men get something from their work.

In the West, all prostitutes are super old. Why would a 20 yo incel want to work for the benefit of society, if the only female contact he can get is from some 40yo granny?

I dont even want to have sex, i just want a physical contact with a female. I wouldnt mind if it wouldnt even be sexual, but it must be with a young female. If i dont get it, my mind doesnt work, and i cant study or do even simplest of things.

Why can't Western society provide it's citizens some basic shit, that Eastern society seems to be able to provide???

I like how Japan doesn't believe in that multicultuarilst garbage but instead in a national consciousness that extends to even race - they don't belive in the delusion of mixed race japanese being japanese because to them being japanese means being japanese and only japanese (applies to looks too obviously). I don't believe in that retardation either.

that Eastern society seems to be able to provide
This just isn't true. India and China have collectively 75 million more males then females (due to female infanticide) and both countries are loaded with incels.

Why can't Western society provide it's citizens some basic shit, that Eastern society seems to be able to provide???
Cope. It's way worse in the East than in the West, especially in SK

Imagine being a ricecel and seeing your noodlewhores absorbing tons of white man's cum every second

Cope. It's way worse in the East than in the West, especially in SK
At least there are "hugging cafees" in Japan. Why can't Western countries open such cafees?

At least there are "hugging cafees" in Japan. Why can't Western countries open such cafees?
Westerners lack the open and idontgiveafuck mentality, if you know what i mean

I heard in Japan, there are at least the "hugging service", where you can hug with young females for money. At least Japanese men get something from their work.
that's cucked in "based" society they would get not only hugs but sex from foid that they would marry (no divorced allowed, cheating = death penality)
because west only gives a fuck about foid's problems (that are trivial) and niggers (so they can roam free and burn, loot, murder without consequences)

Last edited:
Imagine being a ricecel and seeing your noodlewhores absorbing tons of white man's cum every second
They got cucked by pajeets too that come to their country to work on temporal working permits, they are groping foids and nakadashi them but it's only once cuz they have smaller dicks than asians so foids will hate pajeets even more

Since the US destroyed Japan after ww2 is not based, the Japanese are working like ants for nothing in un humane working conditions and they can't complain about it, Incels are treated like trash there and millions of man are either giving up on society (harbivore man), completly giving up (Hikikomori) or self deleting in mass.

A j00 feminist w0men infected Japanese laws and culture, w0men in Japan are feminist sluts that work yet if they marry when they are in their 30-40, and when they do is expect that the man gives his wife all his money while she sits at home and does nothing, in the same time the man has to work 24/7 with no rest, and no steady income since many Japanese aren't hired by companies anymore but Human resource agencis.

Japan has a very low fertlity rate because of it, and because of w0men insane demands. Its so bad that w0men own more dogs, and there are dog stores and dipers for the eldery then for kids.

There are some based elemants to Japan, but its soon too will fall, their govermant wants to open their country to (((Immgretion)).

This just isn't true. India and China have collectively 75 million more males then females (due to female infanticide) and both countries are loaded with incels.

I'm waiting for the west to collapse so I can buy a cute white jb from the arabs.

because feminists will pull the objectifying women propaganda

Why am i expected to benefit the society if i get no pussy?​

You gotta be incredibly cucked to support the scumciety that shits on you and gives you nothing but hate.
why would a man even have motivation in this system to work?
No point in wageslaving as a trucel
I heard in Japan, there are at least the "hugging service", where you can hug with young females for money
That's still cucked,giving toilets money,their services should be free