Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i woke up today after getting shitfaced last night and couldn't feel my toes

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
i really hope its not what i think it is ,fuck! Why does this shit always happen to me as if my life couldn't get any worse.I think i might have alcoholic neuropathy(which is like nerve damage caused by the ethanol in alcohol) but i'm really hoping that's not it and i just maybe put too much pressure on my toes while i was sitting down on my computer chair in a weird position but i'm not sure what happened last night. Hopefully this isn't permanent and i'll go to a doctor if it doesn't go away in a week since i hear it's reversible in the early stages. I gotta stop drinking man but it just feels so good to get drunk and feel all my thoughts and worries leave me for a short period of time.Also this is something that usually happens to drinkers in their 40s and 50s , why am i so fucking unlucky?

these curry subhuman genetics man,i swear
:feelsrope:

inceldom ruins your health, you'll get weird problems like tinnitus earlier than normal

juzt smoke weed, it´ll be fine :smonk:

Why not just smoke weed instead?

If it went back to normal, it's likely just the pressure and stoppage of blood you talk about; another form of cope is most ideal, however, though the allure of alcohol must be strong for many subhumans wanting to get through or somewhat ignore in some way their isolation and mistreatment simply for losing the genetic lottery of attractiveness. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back