Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I woke up and im still a subhuman

75% German and rest is slav
germans are already mixed with old slavic genes like wendish etc, so your practically all slaved mixed up mutt germ, go worship your superior northern true germans living in holstien

germans are already mixed with old slavic genes like wendish etc, so your practically all slaved mixed up mutt germ, go worship your superior northern true germans living in holstien
I would be cucked to worship superior genetic as a subhuman

Yea you always sound exhausted and tired of everything in you're 20's in these vids is what I am saying you can tell by the voice lots of incels sound lethargic or sickly all the time from asthma/mouthbreathing/other.
Yeah i see. It gets tiresome to be surrounded by people who are stupid and dont understand you situation or at least try to. Also yes im an involuntary mouthbreather

Same, except I don't drink the jew liquid.

sleep as a subhuman and get up the same way

Truecel life mang

Brutal stuff:feelsbadman:

you are almost as brown as me, beyond brutal

Maybe you will wake up as chad tommorow

Voice mogs me

Is that much leg hair bad? i have a bit more than you, but have no chest hair. Never really thought about it

I can't seem to ever adjust to waking up as putrid filth

i wish this pain would end for all of us

I feel the same pain about my situation, but the body hair isn’t a bad thing. Not having any body hair is actually a bad trait

I feel the same pain about my situation, but the body hair isn’t a bad thing. Not having any body hair is actually a bad trait
When will you fucking niggers understand that having body hair is male gaze cope, prime foids want hairless pretty boys and not hairy monkeys. Talking about monkeys, i feel like one because i have so much body hair, i might as well be an ape

i wake up and realized the same thing

When will you fucking niggers understand that having body hair is male gaze cope, prime foids want hairless pretty boys and not hairy monkeys. Talking about monkeys, i feel like one because i have so much body hair, i might as well be an ape
Maybe I just underestimate what women actually like. I know I’d personally feel more masculine with more body hair, but I guess women don’t see it that way