Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish real life functioned the same way as an anime

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
An awkward, young, pure virgin girl would fall in love with my outcast self and we'd live happily ever after.

I wish i were never born.

In anime a young pretty prime girl falls in love with an aspie nerd. Jfl at anime logic
brutal animepill, this aspie always look like this
704full tatsuhiro satou

never like this
2170136 132148241203865res 500 289

anime creators always emphasize the ugliness of characters, so all those harem boys are just 2d changs

Anime’s always make the MC a twink chang

I just wanna overthrow the government with my geass tbh

the mc is always a prettyboy/chang, anime is super blackpilled.

the mc is always a prettyboy/chang, anime is super blackpilled.
The japs don't like blackpill, they prefer cope. That's why WataMote is not popular in Japan.

cough cough my hero academia.
It's blackpilled if you think about it.

The MC had to literally swallow Chad's DNA in order to become successful.

It's blackpilled if you think about it.

The MC had to literally swallow Chad's DNA in order to become successful.

well ill give it that but still the MC is an aspie 5'4 severly feminine and voicecel when it comes down to appearances. even before he showed his quirk he had a pure, short, cute femoid all over his dick even when she noticed how aspie he was.

we also see todoriki with a subhuman face(burn scars) and is a lanky aspie but the stacy goes for him.

then the chadlite assertive alpha jock who is NT with a good social circle and also won the tournament gets no one.

Last edited:
well ill give it that but still the MC is an aspie 5'4 severly feminine and voicecel when it comes down to appearances. even before he showed his quirk he had a pure, short, cute femoid all over his dick even when she noticed how aspie he was.

we also see todoriki with a subhuman face(burn scars) and is a lanklet aspie but the stacy goes for him.

then the chadlite assertive alpha jock who is NT with a good social circle and also won the tournament gets no one.
You'll see that Deku will become a Chad throughout the story. Bakugo has an antisocial personality and I would never call an someone with an inferiority complex " NT"

tumblr_osrt4bKFxb1s4s960o1_540.gif

Todoroki doesn't look subhuman in the Anime world.

latest

This is a true subhuman.

You'll see that Deku will become a Chad throughout the story. Bakugo has an antisocial personality and I would never call an someone with an inferiority complex " NT"

tumblr_osrt4bKFxb1s4s960o1_540.gif

Todoroki doesn't look subhuman in the Anime world.

latest

This is a true subhuman.

lol i thought mineta was a chick at first. and on top of that he is sub 5ft. he is most certainly truecel.

lol i thought mineta was a chick at first. and on top of that he is sub 5ft. he is most certainly truecel.
It never even began for Mineta

I wish Akarin was Akari and I was Akane so I could molest him as revenge for friendmogging me.

brutal animepill, this aspie always look like this
View attachment 4516
never like this
View attachment 4517

anime creators always emphasize the ugliness of characters, so all those harem boys are just 2d changs
Somebody should make a parody of the ascending aspie trope. A movie with real people with the anime plots.

Jfc, hikkikomori hentai addict virgin shut in (Sean O'Pry) goes out of his parents house for the first time in 4 years and has a fit of sperg rage in the convenience store. Random, naive, hyperfeminine foid (Selena Gomez) falls in love with him and supports him on his journy.

After countless fuckups involving a jealous lover (Ed Sheeran) and a mysterious heartbreaker (Bruno Mars) and some edgy, psychotic killer with poorly explained background story and motives (Zyros) who threaten the relationship they finally become a couple and marry.

And yes, Sean emberasses himself at the wedding and falls head first into the cake after another sperg fit.

Somebody should make a parody of the ascending aspie trope. A movie with real people with the anime plots.

Jfc, hikkikomori hentai addict virgin shut in (Sean O'Pry) goes out of his parents house for the first time in 4 years and has a fit of sperg rage in the convenience store. Random, naive, hyperfeminine foid (Selena Gomez) falls in love with him and supports him on his journy.

After countless fuckups involving a jealous lover (Ed Sheeran) and a mysterious heartbreaker (Bruno Mars) and some edgy, psychotic killer with poorly explained background story and motives (Zyros) who threaten the relationship they finally become a couple and marry.

And yes, Sean emberasses himself at the wedding and falls head first into the cake after another sperg fit.
There are many Animes about Hikkis who change their life such as Welcome to the NHK or Relife

There are many Animes about Hikkis who change their life such as Welcome to the NHK or Relife
Not an anime guy but I might try those. The topic is of relevance to many of us.

An awkward, young, pure virgin girl would fall in love with my outcast self and we'd live happily ever after.
The impossibly cute, pure, and perfectly sized girl who transferred into your office is actually the girl from your street when you were little. And shes saved herself for you this entire time.

I wish real life was an anime, a cheesey one from like 2003 no one will ever remember like Rave Master.

i wish real life functioned like doom

It's bluepill propaganda
Anime is a form of escapism. I already get my daily dose of blackpills here so why should I do the same thing when I'm watching Anime

Anime is a form of escapism. I already get my daily dose of blackpills here so why should I do the same thing when I'm watching Anime
hikikomoris going out into the real world and finding pleasure is just nonsense.

hikikomoris going out into the real world and finding pleasure is just nonsense.
That's true for the most part but some can reintegrate themselves back into society.I have heard that the author of Welcome to the NHK used to be a Hikikomori and that probably influenced the story itself.

That's true for the most part but some can reintegrate themselves back into society.I have heard that the author of Welcome to the NHK used to be a Hikikomori and that probably influenced the story itself.
He has cucked himself into wageslavery jfl.

That is what I'm doing right now.
I mean something in real life where I can leave my room for a few hours. It shouldn't even be a social activity.

I mean something in real life where I can leave my room for a few hours. It shouldn't even be a social activity.
Why would you want to do that?

just go for a walk, or go to the gym, or go fishing, etc... It doesn't have to be menial wage slavery lmao

stop believing in the blue pill propaganda, there's a million things you can do outside of your room without wagecucking to society like a chump.

anime is too different from real life for me to fantasize about stuff like that

It does woek tho. It is just that we are those background characters. While MC is always an ultra Chad.

Dont delude yourself too much OP, real life will never be like anime, youre only setting yourself up for disappointment. I used to daydream about it daily for years in my free time and afterwards I would always feel like shit. Just dont go there.

I would have probably have gotten powers by now and be plotting some mass human sacrifice to become immortal.

we also see todoriki with a subhuman face(burn scars) and is a lanky aspie but the stacy goes for him.

Sure, but they had to give him Chad abilities to get him anywhere.
In BNHA's universe anyone without powers is basically unattractive by default, it would have been far more relatable if Deku managed to succeed despite having no powers -- but just giving him the most OP power in the world just makes him essentially Chadlite.