Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I solved loneliness the Reddit way! (STORY)

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
I waltzed into the retirement home looking for some women who aged like fine fine burgundy...
Instead i met something that would forever add to the gratitude of my soul.

In the corner, on the corners of my eyes i saw a fine dame, sitting crying by herself, i asked her what was up, and she looked at me with eyes glistening with glaring salt pearls. She told me "my husband has died! I am lonely, i have no children!"

Wow i tought! this is exactly what reddit taught me! Amazing! I told her no one owes her any love, nor relationships, and i then told her it's actually not over, cause i knew an indian janitor who too were 82 and managed to find love. Her Pain turned to resentment, but quickly washed away into appreciation!

She said "wow i didn't think that way!" She started looking for a partner, whomst could have children with, cause there's always the chance you can still have children at 82!

look the indian janitor strikes again! (beautiful eyes btw)
This is it guys, no matter what age you are, no matter how painful of a life you have, you're actually not entitled to anything, especially to anything like emotions, just pop an emotion nullyfying pill and you're done!

infact gaslighting your patient and comparing with other peoples life to make you feel better about your own shit life, and resorting to pseudoscience to prove it is an integral part of psychology!

Wait till she learns about starving African children.