Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your dream

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
What youd really do in life if you had the ability to? Your burning passion.
At this point it seems unachieavable and our health will kill us before we even
reach that stage? Why? Loneliness is like smoking 15 cigarettes a day study says
And the fact that the mind detoriationg can lead to vast health problems or early death.

The fact that were only here for a 100 years and then we die feels like a scam when we were
put here on this earth only to rot, Nature is cruel and its genetic randomness is insane.
So many dreams die with a person each time the die, So many will never speak again
So many incels before us suffered and shunned.

Shunned from social interactions, Shunned from love, Rejection after rejection after rejection socially.

I honestly wish euthanazia would be legal, Me for one does not wanna live to 100 anymore if this is my life, I sure as shit dont see a happy ending to my life, I am guessing the same goes for most of us, Nature is one cruel bitch and its selected its victors and loosers.

Last edited:
Staying NEET for the rest of my life and continuing LDARmaxxing

the only thing I know for sure consistently brings me joy is the copes I'm already indulging in

I do fantasize about Hollywoodesque perfect relationships, but obviously I don't even know whether real-life relationships would be worthwhile for a soul as off-kilter as mine

I wanna be a NEET or shit , or atleast get a job i like , my dream was to be a psychologist , but i completely gave up on that bcs my grades are very shit , but i’d love to like live somewhere like denmark or smth - no bad memories when i walk somewhere i was before , would be great