Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish my parents gave me braces as a kid

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I don't have a pleasing face to look at. But it's even worse when I smile and my massive underbite, top gap and crooked stained teeth are revealed. Maybe if i had my teeth fixed at an early age i would've gained more confidence. The universal sign of happiness is something I'm ashamed of. This life has to be a nightmare...

your parents would treat you much better if you were handsome

same, my teeth are also fucked up

Same. Only parents who care do that shit.

Nobody gave a shit about my teeth lmao. It just made me feel resentment towards kids who did have braces and I tought to myself "So this is what having normal parents is like."

Same. I am wearing braces right now and I am 34yo. You can still fix it

I had braces but the orthocucks gavr me tooth extractions and used rubberbands which fucked up my jaw development badly. I also mouthbreathed a lot when younger.

my teeth are straight, however my face is fucked up

Same I'm begging my parents rn bur they won't budge

its sucks so much ass how the US doesnt include cosmetic dental care in their health insurance policies,unlike the Uk where kids under 18 get it for free.

the less your parents care about you, the better

My foid dentist told me that i have very good teeth, but due to LDARing they turned yellow. Btw, i have no motivation to take care of myself anymore, because it's obvious that nothing can change my ugly face other than plastic surgery.