Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish it was the 2000s again

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Being oldcel sucks SO much.

Even if you are completely subhuman it's better to be young than old. And the younger you are the more hope there is for ascension.

I hate seeing younger people, knowing I am not in their age group anymore.

If i knew the blackpill in the 2000s I could have done everything I could to looksmaxx, and avoided all of whatever looksminned me. Plus I wouldn't have wasted time with all the useless things that I did such as torturing myself with nights out at bars and clubs either on my own or with my Mum (never had any friends, and YES with my Mum lol) where no female was interested in me.

It wasn't so bad when I was in my early 30's, before I turned 35 in 2018 I saw myself as still young. The way I see it, early 30's is just an extension of your 20's. Despite what some say, early 30's is still young. But when you hit 35 the rot sets in. And when I turn 37 in a few months, I will go from mid 30's to LATE 30's. I literally can't stand it, I don't want to be old. Plus I keep thinking my face is starting to look old in the mirror, it's depressing af, I hope it's not true but I suspect it is.

37 is fine you're a guy, girls love mature guys bro!
Just talk to them bro!

Even i feel bad when i see 15 yo kids JFL it most be brutal to be an oldcel.I don't do any looksmaxxing,i'm too lazy and unmotivated.

Even i feel bad when i see 15 yo kids JFL it most be brutal to be an oldcel.I don't do any looksmaxxing,i'm too lazy and unmotivated.
I don't feel bad seeing those snots. Early 20s people though oh my god how they make me seethe. I can't hardly describe the jealousy. Plus they intimidate me, unlike teenyboppers.

These zoomers have no idea how much better things were in the 2000s
Back them gymcelling actually worked for one

On what planet?

It was at least possible to run bar game as a sub 8

You're still 37 bro.. You have a whole life ahead of you bro.. Women your age are mature, they'll judge you by your personality bro.. Just approach them with confidence bro.. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normie cope never fails to amaze me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being oldcel sucks SO much.

Even if you are completely subhuman it's better to be young than old. And the younger you are the more hope there is for ascension.

I hate seeing younger people, knowing I am not in their age group anymore.

If i knew the blackpill in the 2000s I could have done everything I could to looksmaxx, and avoided all of whatever looksminned me. Plus I wouldn't have wasted time with all the useless things that I did such as torturing myself with nights out at bars and clubs either on my own or with my Mum (never had any friends, and YES with my Mum lol) where no female was interested in me.

It wasn't so bad when I was in my early 30's, before I turned 35 in 2018 I saw myself as still young. The way I see it, early 30's is just an extension of your 20's. Despite what some say, early 30's is still young. But when you hit 35 the rot sets in. And when I turn 37 in a few months, I will go from mid 30's to LATE 30's. I literally can't stand it, I don't want to be old. Plus I keep thinking my face is starting to look old in the mirror, it's depressing af, I hope it's not true but I suspect it is.

It's really tough once you approach 35. Zoomers seem like a different species and you're just another middle aged man.

If it makes you feel better, just know that there is no point in wanting to go back in time when you were born ugly. It was already over the moment you were conceived. I tell myself this when I rage about "missed time", when in reality I can't really miss out on something I was never meant to be a part of to begin with.

You're still 37 bro.. You have a whole life ahead of you bro.. Women your age are mature, they'll judge you by your personality bro.. Just approach them with confidence bro.. :soy: :soy: :soy:

Normie cope never fails to amaze me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One thing that cuts me inside is the cougarpill...women in their 50's can easily get sex with men in their 20's and younger. I did a Tinder test recently with a 55 year old woman, at least one guy in his late teens swiped right. I think this was also the case with a woman in her mid 60's I tested, which is even worse. There is literally no wall for them.

One thing that cuts me inside is the cougarpill...women in their 50's can easily get sex with men in their 20's and younger. I did a Tinder test recently with a 55 year old woman, at least one guy in his late teens swiped right. I think this was also the case with a woman in her mid 60's I tested, which is even worse. There is literally no wall for them.
BASED. There is no wall. My 50 year old Becky mom gets harassed by simps on LinkedIn. A place reserved for discussing about work. Imagine what would happen if she made a Tinder account.

BASED. There is no wall. My 50 year old Becky mom gets harassed by simps on LinkedIn. A place reserved for discussing about work. Imagine what would happen if she made a Tinder account.

I like the sound of your Mom, I actually like and always have liked older women, even when I was younger. And from my female Tinder tests, this is way more common than what you would think.

I like the sound of your Mom, I actually like and always have liked older women, even when I was younger. And from my female Tinder tests, this is way more common than what you would think.
Why do you want to fuck older women who have fucked hundreds of Chads before?
She would compare you to her previous Chad boyfriends and deem you as a subhuman if you are not good in bed or if you have a dicklet.
And don't forget the part where a woman retains the sperm of every Chad she has ever fucked, so every time a man penetrate a non virgin he is getting cucked.

everything was better in the 2000s

If you went back nothing would have changed. JFL at thinking you could have done things different.

Why do you want to fuck older women who have fucked hundreds of Chads before?
She would compare you to her previous Chad boyfriends and deem you as a subhuman if you are not good in bed or if you have a dicklet.
And don't forget the part where a woman retains the sperm of every Chad she has ever fucked, so every time a man penetrate a non virgin he is getting cucked.

Simple. I fantasize about fucking them as a man with a 9"+ dick.

The body is doomed to decay. Weakness and ugliness and then death is the fate of humans s The mind is condemned to rot and become slower, less agile and less able to learn.

The only benefit of age is the supposed accumulation of respect, wealth, and power that comes from being high up in a corporation, having a large family and being the patriarch etc... If you don’t have that then you are fucked.

If you went back nothing would have changed. JFL at thinking you could have done things different.

I can't help but think that it might have made a difference. Then again I could just be coping.

do you look old or young?

do you look old or young?

I used to look young (like ABNORMALLY babyish) and I fucking hated it, now I look older and would give anything to look younger, oh the irony. I would like to think that I looked younger than my age, or looked my actual age at worst, but I'm not sure. I kind of want to PM someone on here a pic of me asking about this and asking for a PSL rating, but I'm not sure I have the balls.

The dating apps and hypergamy / women’s rights have ruined many things for many men

same

I wish some other stuffs

Blackpill: If everyone had a second chance at life, your life would be even worse.

exactly ive seen so many zoomers go to the gym and take steroids at a young age the competition is fierce with instagram fuking 16 year olds hopping on tren or some shit

As time progresses, it's more over for more of us as whole.

A bottle of beer was 25 cents even that is enough.

37 is fine you're a guy, girls love mature guys bro!
Just talk to them bro!
I used to believe this cope. I still hope it is true to some extent. :feelscry:

TAKE ME BACK NOOOOOOWWWW

Attachments

• 1586624251603.png
    1586624251603.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 6