Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i wasnt so ugly so that i can improve my social skills

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
Or I at least wish I wasn't super hyper aware of people's reaction towards my face.

Ig I can improve my social skills but it can only go so far.

If I was at least normie tier in the looks department I can at least be treated normally therefore I would have a lot of room to increase my social skills

Or I at least wish I wasn't super hyper aware of people's reaction towards my face.

Ig I can improve my social skills but it can only go so far.

If I was at least normie tier in the looks department I can at least be treated normally therefore I would have a lot of room to increase my social skills
Same.

I've been lurking in discords lately and realized I'm actually way more witty/likeable to normies than I thought. It's just my face that destroys IRL interactions

I've been lurking in discords lately and realized I'm actually way more witty/likeable to normies than I thought. It's just my face that destroys IRL interactions
Brootal.

People who get to know me irl always say that I am a cool person and they like being around me.

A large majority of people are just far to disgusted by my face to ever give me the chance so I can definitely relate to you on that

I wish I shared this characteristic. I honestly can't be bothered to appear even slightly happy.

No need to improve your social skills once you're not ugly anymore. Just being good looking improves them and does most of the work.

No need to improve your social skills once you're not ugly anymore. Just being good looking improves them and does most of the work.
True.

But I feel like if I was a normie I would still have to work on them (at least a little bit)

You need to look like this in order for your "social skills" to matter.

Attachments

• 9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 2