Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish i was white SOOOO Bad

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
it hurts my stomach just thinking about it. It's like a never ending ache i just can't quench, if i was white foids would be crawling to liick my ass like Chad! I'm the only ethnic in my entire WHITE family it pains me every single day. I WANT WHITE PRIVELAGE AND ITS NOT FUKING FAIR

who's gonna tell him

Just become black and rape people, like I do

it hurts my stomach just thinking about it. It's like a never ending ache i just can't quench, if i was white foids would be crawling to liick my ass like Chad! I'm the only ethnic in my entire WHITE family it pains me every single day. I WANT WHITE PRIVELAGE AND ITS NOT FUKING FAIR
I WAS PACING AROUND LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL LAST NIGHT IN SEARCH FOR A WHITE ETHNICITY PHOTO FILTER
who's gonna tell him
he knows he's trying to cope like I am

if i was white foids would be crawling to liick my ass like Chad!
Sorry I had to be the one to tell this to you bro but women won't line up to lick your ass just because you're white.

I WAS PACING AROUND LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL LAST NIGHT IN SEARCH FOR A WHITE ETHNICITY PHOTO FILTER
Would you pay me 1,000,000 dollar if I can turn you into cumskin man, I studied palstic surgery for 1 month bro.

If only i had blue eyes

Sorry I had to be the one to tell this to you bro but women won't line up to lick your ass just because you're white.
fuck off yes they do, being white makes you more privelaged than 99% of the population

White means blonde blue eyed tall Aryan chad
if you are less than that then you are worse than ethnic

Lmao that ricecel is low iq, he should've at least get a licensed surgeon to fix his nose.
I don't know what's more stupid-- $10 plastic surgery, or the idea that you can be a "filipino male model"

So a brown haired Englishman/German is less than ethnic, lmao. I guess true huwhites are rare and gay

Dark brown hair with blue eyes is the better pheno. That's what "tall dark and handsome" means.
I've always hated that phrase because dumb young ethnics can fool themselves into thinking foids mean "dark skinned" when they really mean GENNETICALLLY HUUUUUUUUUWHIIIIIIIIWTE but brown hair-- but even black BROWN

I’m white, fair skin, light brown hair, blue eyes & a kissless virgin. Made fun of by everyone I know. The only time women have given me attention is when purposely leading me on to satisfy their craving for validation/attention. I’m subhuman, antisocial & women hate me. However the non-white men my age I know on the other hand have had lots of experience, aren’t virgins and get women. You’re a dumbass & any ethnic who thinks they’d get a gf just by being white is retarded.

Dark brown hair with blue eyes is the better pheno. That's what "tall dark and handsome" means.
That is a rare pheno which is a mixture between the nordic and med races
Ethnics also can have brown hair and colored eyes like Chaddams and Chadriguez

So a brown haired Englishman/German is less than ethnic, lmao. I guess true huwhites are rare and gay
Yes
Tyrones, Chaddams, Changs mog the white normie
They also have the exotic halo effect

Ethnics, when will they learn :fuk:

Justus Grossbier has had such thoughts. He was, after all, raised by Whites.

Perhaps he would've had a better chance of courting Shannon Rose Bosanac.

It isn't rare. It's basically North Atlantid phenotype. It referred to men like Cary Grant. Henry Cavill would be an example nowadays. It's a standard WASP phenotype.

The guys you listed aren't examples because they're ethnics and obviously so.
The atlantid phenotype still a mixture between the med Iberians and the Nordic celts/germanics

The ones that you mentioned look subhuman faggots compared to the Chaddam ethnics

VS

Ethnics tend to have more hunter thick eyes + the exotic halo effect

Justus Grossbier has had such thoughts. He was, after all, raised by Whites.

Perhaps he would've had a better chance of courting Shannon Rose Bosanac.
We need to get some producers and directors on a Shannon Bosnac Movie.

Sandniggers have a long history of faggotry. While my ancestors were drowning faggots in bogs the prophet of your people were kissing young boys from their navel to their armpit and sucking their tongues.
Says the one who legalized faggotry

Sand niggers are raping your blonde blue eyed stacys following the Prophet sunnah while you faggot can't even make eye contact with a landwhale

The Chaddams are taking all white pussies and converting them to Islam

1639602252374-png.548263

1639602291287-png.548264

1639602313025-png.548265

1639602345582-png.548266

If only i had blue eyes

I'm white with blue eyes (dark hair though).

Unless they intend to SEAmaxx or something, these guys are coping super fucking hard.

Last edited:
is blue eyed blonde slav like me counts

10% Cherry-picking
Ottomans are the ones that legalized faggots and criminalized faggot discrimination.
The Greeks and Romans legalized it

Just compare attitudes towards sodomites in the Ottoman Empire circa 1850s to that of Great Britain's during the 1850s.
View attachment 551485

I have a thread on the back burner titled "Arabs and Muslims a History of Boy Loving and Buggery"
View attachment 551487

Here's the gist:
When the prophet of your people was sucking on the tongues of young boys, kissing young men from their navel to their armpit (in public), and was preaching to arabs that beautiful young virgin boys were waiting for them in heaven, MY ancestors were drowning homosexuals in bogs for the offense of being homosexual.

While the queer classical arab poet Abu Nuwas (756-814) who wrote publicly about his homosexual desires and relations was celebrated in the Islamic world, it was European Christians that when they came to colonize the Middle East brought the "homophobic" attitudes that are still deep-seated in many parts of the Islamic world to this day (YOU'RE WELCOME MUSLIMS!), Nuwas's homoerotic poetry was circulated right up to the 20th century. Also all the fundamental Islamic movements spring from the writings of Sayed Qutb who when he wrote his "Milestones" was hugely inspired by the European Fascist movements of his day, these movements he spawned (Salafi movement) are literally Islamo-Fascism, once again, Muslims, you are welcome! Conversely Oscar Wilde was imprisoned in the UK for the crime of bum buggery.
That is pedophilia not fagotry

The Quran clearly condemns homosexuality

The ISIS punishes faggots by throwing them from buildings following the prophet sunnah

Meanwhile your race celebrates fagotry

PS why are you bragging about what "Chaddam" does, that would be like me bragging about Chad or even normie whites can pull arab pussy with ease. Saudi Arabian sluts are begging for white normie's dick and are escaping the country to get it.

Hell here is one that escaped for Tyrone's cock
View attachment 551489

I can post the numerous examples of French arabs crying about how all their women go with niggers in France too :feelskek:
She is a nigger genetic trash good that she is gone
If one ethnic whore betrays us, there will bet thousand white whores following us
we don't give a fuck about her
As long we have white pussies joining us

Islam will be a white religion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPrIo5jb_CM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84-uzD0xDz4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTcFdoxIwb4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzuDTpQMt0U

Last edited:

View attachment 551490 View attachment 551491 View attachment 551492

The ISIS punishes faggots by throwing them from buildings following the prophet sunnah

View attachment 551495 View attachment 551498 View attachment 551499

View attachment 551501

If one ethnic whore betrays us, there will bet thousand white whores following us

Whites are so degenerate

View attachment 551501

Whatever man, at this point I don't care. White Sharia or whatever.

Just control all these stupid fucking white whores.

Elab.

Many Whitecels here don't understand. when we Ethnics say we want be white we mean white Chads and Normies. Not Whitecels. Whitecels often look like bleached Ethnics. Not true white.

True white = upper class 6'0, colored eyes, 6/10+ facially. good height frame, mental health , good parents.
lower class whites don't count as true white imo.

View attachment 551501

bragging about chadams
lol

Many Whitecels here don't understand. when we Ethnics say we want be white we mean white Chads and Normies. Not Whitecels. Whitecels often look like bleached Ethnics. Not true white.

True white = upper class 6'0, colored eyes, 6/10+ facially. good height frame, mental health , good parents.
lower class whites don't count as true white imo.
Yes
This is the white man that we all ethnics want to be

Whatever man, at this point I don't care. White Sharia or whatever.

Just control all these stupid fucking white whores.

Elab.
It is interesting when ethnic whores betray their cultures to get westernized, white whores adopt ethnic cultures and get islamized
it is female nature to betray her origin
Homosexuality already existed in the mid east before the Greeks.

Why are you on an incel site since white women want to fuck you for being an arab muslim?
I don't live in the west
I wish to get visa there to rape all the blonde blue eyed stacys
Ethnic whores only white cock
Muslim countries are cucked

Last edited:
Yes
This is the white man that we all ethnics want to be
View attachment 551510

It is interesting when ethnic whores betray their cultures to get westernized, white whores adopt ethnic cultures and get islamized
it is female nature to betray her origin

I don't live in the west
I wish to get visa there to rape all the blonde blue eyed stacys
Ethnic whores only white cock
Muslim countries are cucked
High IQ. True white = Upper class blue eyed Chadlite+ tallfag whites. Not recessed manlet brown eye white
92AE4912 097D 4CD2 B6C3 6FCBFCADE7A9

left = fake white
right = true white

This is coping ethnic bullshit.

"Tall dark and handsome" has never been anything but a cope. It is only ever uttered by coping ethnic males online. No woman desires anything like that in real life.

And yes the ideal male phenotype is blond and blue eyed. The proof is in sperm donors. Women demand sperm from blond, blue eyed donors whether they are American women, Brazilian women, european women, Asian women, etc. Dark haired men can't market their sperm because no one will buy it.

fake Jewish propaganda to make foids like Jewish men and med men more
@To koniec
This is coping ethnic bullshit.

"Tall dark and handsome" has never been anything but a cope. It is only ever uttered by coping ethnic males online. No woman desires anything like that in real life.

And yes the ideal male phenotype is blond and blue eyed. The proof is in sperm donors. Women demand sperm from blond, blue eyed donors whether they are American women, Brazilian women, european women, Asian women, etc. Dark haired men can't market their sperm because no one will buy it.
High IQ. tall dark handsome = Jewish propaganda to attempt to brainwash foids and kill off blondes

The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team record.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”