Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish i was white SOOOO Bad

The proof is in sperm donors. Women demand sperm from blond, blue eyed donors whether they are American women, Brazilian women, european women, Asian women, etc. Dark haired men can't market their sperm because no one will buy it.
That is ethnic women ordering that sperm in in the bucket load. I agree (because ethnics out populate whites) generally agree.

However white women prefer light eyes and dark hair like the other guy reported I believe.

That is ethnic women ordering that sperm in in the bucket load. I agree (because ethnics out populate whites) generally agree.

However white women prefer light eyes and dark hair like the other guy reported I believe.

Again read the fucking quote. It's AMERICAN WHITE WOMEN purchasing the sperm.

Cope harder. Any ethnic would collapse being a day in a sub8 white males shoes in the west

High IQ. True white = Upper class blue eyed Chadlite+ tallfag whites. Not recessed manlet brown eye white View attachment 551514
left = fake white
right = true white
Stromcels who brag about white supremacy are all sub 5
why would a chad care about race when he has access to all races ?

Posting the quote again for coping dark haired kids, with enhanced text.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team record.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Posting the quote again for coping dark haired kids, with enhanced text.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team record.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”
brutal truth
ivan drago ideal male for foids, forgot his real name.

No where in that quote does it say american white women :feelshaha:

American white women today generally look like this:
5c7fee17eb3ce83ed54252cc

Whites are becoming a minority there at a fairly quick pace

View attachment 551523
Whites were like 50 - 55% of the population, at my old highschool. We used gangrape and beat up whites for fun, memories. :feelscomfy:

View attachment 551523
true
only region with decent number of blondes are baltic sea countries

This is coping ethnic bullshit.

"Tall dark and handsome" has never been anything but a cope. It is only ever uttered by coping ethnic males online. No woman desires anything like that in real life.

And yes the ideal male phenotype is blond and blue eyed. The proof is in sperm donors. Women demand sperm from blond, blue eyed donors whether they are American women, Brazilian women, european women, Asian women, etc. Dark haired men can't market their sperm because no one will buy it.

It depends on the woman

Ethnic women are starving for blonde blue eyes genes

but for white women who already have blonde blue eyes

this is the ideal phenotype

Some ethnics of the Caucasian race can look like that which explain why white women go for Chaddams and Chadricos

"Tall dark and handsome" = dark = dark haired and tanned skin. handsome = exotic / colored eyes

Last edited:

View attachment 551523

The vast majority of sperm purchases are to white women. It is also white women in ethnic countries purchasing blond sperm. IVF costs about 5000-8000 dollars.
It depends on the woman

Ethnic women are starving for blonde blue eyes genes

but for white women who already have blonde blue eyes

this is the ideal phenotype

View attachment 551529

Again, wrong.

White women are the ones pirchasing blond hair, blue eye sperm.

No woman prefers dark features over Aryan, they merely settle for those men (and evidently, use their bank accounts to buy blond sperm).

The vast majority of sperm purchases are to white women. It is also white women in ethnic countries purchasing blond sperm. IVF costs about 5000-8000 dollars.
Must be those women who hit the wall and no one wants them.

Must be those women who hit the wall and no one wants them.

Dummy, that wouldn't change the fact that they're purchasing blond men's sperm.

The point here is that blond men are superior. If dark haired men were better, women would buy their sperm. They don't.

It's time to just admit you're a coping dark hairedcel who no woman would ever want to reproduce with.

Could a guy like me ascend in your country?
You’d get stared at in public, never seen a black person there.

Probably yes because you’d be seen as exotic, Western Europe is iffy.

Dummy, that wouldn't change the fact that they're purchasing blond men's sperm.

The point here is that blond men are superior. If dark haired men were better, women would buy their sperm. They don't.

It's time to just admit you're a coping dark hairedcel who no woman would ever want to reproduce with.
I could care less about what is desirable to cumskin foids, I was just describing the client base.

being white doesn't cure inceldom.
2ce53b7aab39732bf7e7184d2db68513faf83da6fbf09bc3d4021a9a71a5882f 1

if you think these mfs get pussy, you're mental.

you can say white chads only have an advantage over tyrones or changs, but we, we are all incels, no matter race, we ain't getting ANY bitches bruh

You’d get stared at in public, never seen a black person there.

Probably yes because you’d be seen as exotic, Western Europe is iffy.
One of my Uncles married a British foid, and they have 3 kids. I wonder If I could do that.

One of my Uncles married a British foid, and they have 3 kids. I wonder If I could do that.
Market there is over saturated with other BBC’s. You don’t have much of a halo ngl.

You’d wanna go somewhere where people will ask to take pics with you. If they find out you’re American they’ll probably expect you to act stereotypically black.

You’d wanna go somewhere where people will ask to take pics with you. If they find out you’re American they’ll probably expect you to act stereotypically black.
Damn, that might be my disadvantage. I'm pretty mild and docile, compared to other blacks, not to mention pretty I'm high inhib.

I should probably say that I like rap music or some shit.

Damn, that might be my disadvantage. I'm pretty mild and docile, compared to other blacks, not to mention pretty I'm high inhib.
You aren’t thugmaxxed and low inhib like @BlkPillPres
Just say you’re a rapper unironically and village idiots would believe you.

Yeah no wonder it's over for you. Blacks that aren't thugmaxxed are even worse off than nerdy white guys.

Yeah no wonder it's over for you. Blacks that aren't thugmaxxed are even worse off than nerdy white guys.
It's funny that black women don't fucking want because of that, so I have to settle for some BBC- obsessed whore outside my race.

It's funny that black women don't fucking want because of that, so I have to settle for some BBC- obsessed whore outside my race.
What makes you think you'll even get that :feelshaha:

You already have 6k~ posts on this forum, it doesn't look good

We need to get some producers and directors on a Shannon Bosnac Movie.

Movie? Milwaukee is fairly White and liberal.

Someday, perhaps S.R.B will be acknowledged even by local greats like Angelica Duria and Nicole Koglin.

Last edited:

True, I've gone too deep down the rabbit hole :feelsbadman:

^ This guy is a coper and even he's telling it to you straight. Atomic blackpills being dropped.

Yeah totally the white guys at my job get better opportunities to make more money than I do while I get the jobs that pay little to nothing.. been going on for some months my manager white boomer swear he is not prejudice but I can feel it ever so slightly :dafuckfeels:

tall dark handsome = Jewish propaganda to attempt to brainwash foids and kill off blondes
Absolutley not. Best hair color for men is def black/brown and skin color looks better on men when it's darker (but not too brown)

Chad Vs Alien VS Twink

Med Bull VS Ginger VS Nord Twink

Sorry I had to be the one to tell this to you bro but women won't line up to lick your ass just because you're white.
Not true if you locationmaxx :smonk:

Im white as fuck and I don’t have foids licking my ass