Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was low iq

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I wish i was low low iq, i mean really dumb, an total idiot.

I would be way more confident around people because I would overestimate myself, be delusional about myself, just like women are delusional about their worth as a human being.
I‘m not that smart, but i‘m smart enough to understand that I am a genetic failure, which somehow forces me to also act like it, like i know my place in nature and don’t try to act like someone i‘m not.

Last edited:
I went outside today in a short sleeved shirt, showing my wounds to bystanders :feelsdevil:

“An total idiot” you’re getting their jfl, jk jk

Low Inhibition and minimal self awareness Is
what you really mean

I would be way more confident around people because I would overestimate myself, be delusional about myself, just like women are delusional about their worth as a human being.
I‘m not that smart, but i‘m smart enough to understand that I am a genetic failure, which somehow forces me to also act like it, like i know my place in nature and don’t try to act like someone i‘m not.
I hate being slightly below the bellcurve too

You are, though

There are several ways to make yourself stupid, sniff lead and glue is one way

Sorry Samantha B...you're next kiddo.

Did you struggle with academia, dear fellowcel?

Did you struggle with academia, dear fellowcel?

This one did:

I'm sure Justus would play if he had an average PIQ.

View attachment 551506

View attachment 551509

Sadly, he was encouraged towards "Muscle" rather than "Mind".

Negroid PIQ:

View attachment 551511

View attachment 551512

View attachment 551513

Justus mental illnesses and below-average PIQ prevented him from fulfilling this objective.

Observe:

View attachment 552122

View attachment 552123
(Cannot compete)

View attachment 552124

Lacking average fluid intelligence, he resorted to the emotional/social aspects of life. The life that encourages hive-mind mentality.

"Game Flow": g

Justus has low PIQ. He mistakenly believes his mother gave him FASD.

Yes. When I mention Justus low PIQ, I mention it out of sheer respect. That is, my respect for his mental illnesses and struggles with rejection. I'm "recognizing" his inability to persuade Shannon into romance.

Yes...Eastern Only.

If the Dragon Balls were real, Justus G would cure his PIQ problems and become an architect.

Yes. I'll release an update on Neets.net and return shortly.
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Agreed. I'd say I have a rather larger-than-average amount of Low IQ people around me in real life (as in, people clinically confirmed to be either retarded or close to that), and, honestly? Their lives seem blissful. Seriously. While I'm slowly losing my mind over my subhumanity basically every day, those mofos are just happily wasting away locked in their rooms, playing video games, not caring or even grasping how utterly hopeless they are. For them, nothing else than Xbox, PlayStations, etc., even exists.

Can't say I wouldn't like peace of mind like that.

Sorry Samantha B...you're next kiddo.

This will do:

CanIHazNewTheme
Png

#147150092Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:36 PM CDT
But Anony, she's so beautiful, EVERYONE must worship her... and Duster/Otaku, get out.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147150347Wednesday, October 01, 2014 6:40 PM CDT
"But Anony, she's so beautiful, EVERYONE must worship her..." Regardless of the person's physical appearance, "worshiping" them is entirely unnecessary as essentially all humans have positive and negative aspects, I would highly suggest that you entertain yourself with something else rather than becoming obsessed over a person that you've likely never "met" outside of a screen.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147151696Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:00 PM CDT
Communicating with the user will apparently be much more beneficial for you than trying to persuade us to "worship" them.
CanIHazNewTheme
Png

#147151787Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:02 PM CDT
But she is the one true goddess...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147151926Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:03 PM CDT
None of us are "Gods" or "Goddesses", we are all humans that each have positive and negative aspects.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147152361Wednesday, October 01, 2014 7:10 PM CDT
It's just another human using a computerized device of some kind, It doesn't "change" their over-all characteristics and personality in the sense of making them "perfect".
Re: So samantha took floraltigress?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147217165Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:05 PM CDT
"dont you guys remember what samantha really wants to do? SHE WANTS TO TAKE OVER ROBLOX AND OT AND SO SHES KIDNAPPING IMPORTANT OTERS" Perhaps the user has already "taken control" simply by influencing other users to respond negatively?

So you wish to be blue pilled

So you wish to be blue pilled
I think that's kind of the point. Life would be pretty much okay if bluepilled but that would be it if you were sub-5: just okay. If 5+ however then life could be pretty fucking awesome.