Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was curry

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★
There is nothing worse then being Slavcel, living in homogenus white second world shithole where u cant use your JBW card and you are poor as fuck .
Shit , i wish i was currycel so at least i could get arranged marriage :ahegao::feelsahh:
Life sucks for Slavshits. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

The new data is that you could JBC in the west :dab: :feelsLSD:

I wish I was Slav, at least most of the foids are nice to look at even though you can’t get them

I wish I was curry too

@AsakuraHao alt

There is nothing worse then being Slavcel, living in homogenus white second world shithole where u cant use your JBW card and you are poor as fuck .
Shit , i wish i was currycel so at least i could get arranged marriage :ahegao::feelsahh:
:feelsbadman:
The Slavic dream is getting the oppurtunity to flee slavland.

Migrate to India and pull the JBW card then.

Not even sure if JBW applies to Sl*vs.

Slavs are niggers of Европа

I wish I could slap you you lucky mf

Just be curry is law
Indian GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back