Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i was a single child

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I wish i was a single child and never had a chadlite brother and a sister. Cause i know for a fact those two will give my parents grandkids guaranteed. It would've been far more pleasurable if i was a single child knowing i have the power of not making my parents into grandparents. Knowing that they will end up with a 30 year old 500 pound tendie monster that they will have to take care of. But nope it won't matter cause they will get their grandkids in the end. I will just be forgotten and outcasted with no remorse

High IQ also for poorcels, being single child means more money for you. Rather than have half money.

You can be happy about it. This puts a lot less pressure on you as your siblings are already making them happy, so they don’t even care if you don’t make it, cause they already have grandchildren from your siblings.

You’re the cause of your own failure. Not your siblings nor your parents

the day you stop shifting the blame on others is the day your life will start changing
Greycel moment

the day you stop shifting the blame on others is the day your life will start changing
JoinedDec 4, 2021 Posts 2

:feelsclown:

Knowing that they will end up with a 30 year old 500 pound tendie monster that they will have to take care of. But nope it won't matter cause they will get their grandkids in the end.
Weird take but OK

I wish I didn’t have a twin sometimes. It’s so awkward in social spaces when you have to remind someone your name

Based.

He's right. Too many fags on .is blaming their misfortune on everything around them.
Most people do the best they can with their genetics and environment they grew up in. Doesn’t mean you will succeed and that blue pilled retard just assumes we did nothing

Like if anyone chooses to be born with a face that begs to be bullied by normans
Ofc not but it's up to you to make the best of life with what you're given.

Bluepill moment

Thanks, bro I really needed that :soy::soy:. Did u find that on r/getmotivated?:soy:

I
Thanks, bro I really needed that :soy::soy:. Did u find that on r/getmotivated?:soy:
was once like you guys here, same thinking pattern, same ideology to certain degrees though I didn’t know it was called the black pill then

one day, I sat up and decided to take charge of my life and not put the blame on others any more.

sat up, fixed my social skills (though they still suck a bit), passed my national exams on scholarships I braved up to apply for, to study medicine in one of the best universities in my country. Currently approaching my 3rd year in med school.
Also worked out a bit and gained some muscles.
Best decision I ever made.

yes, this really happened to me. Whole process took me 2 years to turn around

all I see here is people with crab bucket mentality. People discouraging other people from improving themselbes

stop that. This is a hole you can totally get out of. Stop self sabotage

Bragging about your success doesn’t help anyone either. Not all of us can be rich muscular doctors and speak to normies.
It’s not bragging if you’ve been in that pit called depression before

if I wanted to brag, I’d have done it long ago. I just need to point out to other guys that it’s very very possible to turn the story around and live a nice and good life

it’s not easy, took me 2 years of effort but it can be done. Don’t expect radical change by watching 2 or 3 YouTube videos, this shit takes effort.

sure, there are some
People who live good lives without doing anything to deserve it which makes it seem unfair but think about it, has life ever been fair?
Shut the fuck up
Why?
Because I refused to victimize myself and took charge of my life?