Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish society cared about us getting laid

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
This is the worst part about inceldom-- YOURE ALL ALONE BUDDY. Getting pussy-- that's a YOU problem, and you alone. Nobody is gonna help you, in fact, everybody is conspiring against you to even get 5 feet within another female. The biggest problem im starting now to consider is the lack of brotherly cooperation: for every incel, we will never have a wingman. The cultural phenomenon of a wingman is a rare sight, and I think I mistakenly thought of the idea of a wingman as a form of cuckholdry. But the patriarchy has to start somewhere-- the reason why the patriarchy always fails is that feminists are excellent at turning male knives against each other. Patriarchy can only fundamentally work under male cooperation: a sense of duty, a sense of brotherly responsibility to your fellow man's sexual health. A promise that if my sexual needs are met, I help my fellow man get females for himself too. This used to be the social contract-- its what the economy boils down to if money was truly concommitant with sexual power. I mean, just imagine an AMERICA, where the Secretary of Getting Everyone's freak on was just as important as the Secretary of Labor.

A world that cares about sexual happiness is a world that cares PERIOD.

The problem is that for so many men, it's just a goddamned pussy drought. There is so much fear that if I dont usurp all the pussy, then HE WILL. That's what the feminists want. They want a sexual free market where CHAD and feminists win.

This is the problem in a society that cares too much about women and gays. It comes at the expense of OUR needs. And they are the ones fooling you as though this is a moral thing. There are no morals. There is only enemies, allies, and optimization. My enemies are cockblockers, and my allies are those who help me get my dick wet. It's just that simple-- this is the only rational way to view the world, and I think the prevailing incel viewpoint is counterproducitive to our own sexual success-- incel culture as it stands at present, is nihilism for the sake of hedonic comfort.

Incels cockblock other incels, hell I'm no angel about this, theres nothing I hate more than knowing men other than me is getting pussy, but I will admit, I am sexually jealous to an extreme out of traumatic humiliation: the constant lie that hard work and cooperation will lead to good karma coming my way. While this cooperative agreement generally works out economically, this rarely happens in a sexual sense. The sexual marketplace is virulently cutthroat in comparison.

However, if I knew if I helped my fellow man get laid, knowing with the certainty that the sun will rise tommorow, that he will in turn help me get laid, I would gladly do it. Because everyone wins-- everyone gets laid. But this is not the world we live in. In the sexual marketplace, FUCK EVERYONE, screw everyone over as much as possible or else YOU are the incel.

This is all a long winded way to say how tramatic its been to never have single person in our lives root for us sexually.

Last edited:
a lot of the dysfunction is because the progs keep bringing in peoples who really have no place in the west

We have no social status, no social circle AND we have to deal with mate guarding.
As if our other issues weren't enough already.

Society will never care, we are the bottom of the barrel for them

Why would they care about you be realistic

Why would Chad help us get pussy when they can take it for themselves? This is how it is in all areas of life these days.

Why would Chad help us get pussy when they can take it for themselves? This is how it is in all areas of life these days.
its so insulting to work for a Chad. Make his life better, so he can fuck all the women, and leave you to die a virgin. This is why men go ER

Brilliant post as usual brothER.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Excited Great Job GIF by Sesame Street

Why would anyone care about us

We need government interference in the sexual market.

I mean it used to BE that way, before the boomers fucked it up.
You cannot have a tight knit community, high trust within yourself and the environment, without having a garantee (pussy starting at age 14) of participating in it. And her role is to BE obedient and feminine, and of a caring nature. And your role after the fact of getting laid unprotected sex, is to look for a regular job that can sustain the entire household. In a better world, and not this troglodyte bullshit environment where men behave like mutts, and women totally off place devoid of nurturing qualities and tuning into harlots of sin the moment they grow pubic gair.

That's when we need to take it by force the whole country need to be rioting and looting (Total Anarchy) keep the feds occupied while incels ascend (in gta)

This is the worst part about inceldom-- YOURE ALL ALONE BUDDY. Getting pussy-- that's a YOU problem, and you alone. Nobody is gonna help you, in fact, everybody is conspiring against you to even get 5 feet within another female. The biggest problem im starting now to consider is the lack of brotherly cooperation: for every incel, we will never have a wingman. The cultural phenomenon of a wingman is a rare sight, and I think I mistakenly thought of the idea of a wingman as a form of cuckholdry. But the patriarchy has to start somewhere-- the reason why the patriarchy always fails is that feminists are excellent at turning male knives against each other. Patriarchy can only fundamentally work under male cooperation: a sense of duty, a sense of brotherly responsibility to your fellow man's sexual health. A promise that if my sexual needs are met, I help my fellow man get females for himself too. This used to be the social contract-- its what the economy boils down to if money was truly concommitant with sexual power. I mean, just imagine an AMERICA, where the Secretary of Getting Everyone's freak on was just as important as the Secretary of Labor.

The problem is that for so many men, it's just a goddamned pussy drought. There is so much fear that if I dont usurp all the pussy, then HE WILL. That's what the feminists want. They want a sexual free market where CHAD and feminists win.

This is the problem in a society that cares too much about women and gays. It comes at the expense of OUR needs. And they are the ones fooling you as though this is a moral thing. There are no morals. There is only enemies, allies, and optimization. My enemies are cockblockers, and my allies are those who help me get my dick wet. It's just that simple-- this is the only rational way to view the world, and I think the prevailing incel viewpoint is counterproducitive to our own sexual success-- incel culture as it stands at present, is nihilism for the sake of hedonic comfort.

Incels cockblock other incels, hell I'm no angel about this, theres nothing I hate more than knowing men other than me is getting pussy, but I will admit, I am sexually jealous to an extreme out of traumatic humiliation: the constant lie that hard work and cooperation will lead to good karma coming my way. While this cooperative agreement generally works out economically, this rarely happens in a sexual sense. The sexual marketplace is virulently cutthroat in comparison.

However, if I knew if I helped my fellow man get laid, knowing with the certainty that the sun will rise tommorow, that he will in turn help me get laid, I would gladly do it. Because everyone wins-- everyone gets laid. But this is not the world we live in. In the sexual marketplace, FUCK EVERYONE, screw everyone over as much as possible or else YOU are the incel.

This is all a long winded way to say how tramatic its been to never have single person in our lives root for us sexually.
Faggot

Always been alone and its the only option i have had

It's simple economic concepts at play here, namely marginal benefit.

For any given individual, the benefit of going from 0 pussy to 1 pussy is unimaginably larger than 1 pussy to any amount of pussy.

That pretty much sums up precisely why there must be enforced monogamy.

Truly a tragedy that biology forces us to see the average and below average male as worthless and expendable. It may not apply to us but the vast majority of society sees it thos way

We should reconquer society for ourselves.

It's simple economic concepts at play here, namely marginal benefit.

For any given individual, the benefit of going from 0 pussy to 1 pussy is unimaginably larger than 1 pussy to any amount of pussy.

That pretty much sums up precisely why there must be enforced monogamy.

Insightful

its so insulting to work for a Chad. Make his life better, so he can fuck all the women, and leave you to die a virgin. This is why men go ER
Also humiliating to work for a foid.

Truly a tragedy that biology forces us to see the average and below average male as worthless and expendable. It may not apply to us but the vast majority of society sees it thos way
If only men weren't too retarded to use their biological advantage and exploit foids' biological disadvantage.

If only men weren't too retarded to use their biological advantage and exploit foids' biological disadvantage.
That would be an utopia, but at the end most men will stay bluepilled cucks whod sacrifice their life for a roastie that wouldnt even look at them with her ass

'I wish society cared'. Could have stopped there and said enough. They will never care about us as they'd have to admit they're the problem

This was always the case, Man in the past reballed against it or society just collapsed and we had a restart.

So it's an endless cycle?
Unless we remove the j00s from our socitys, it is. The j00s aka cannanites/edomits/kenties (Sons of the killer Cain/Kain)/ Khazara,

Unless we remove the j00s from our socitys, it is. The j00s aka cannanites/edomits/kenties (Sons of the killer Cain/Kain)/ Khazara,
They control everything, impossible

Gynocentric soyciety doesn't really make sense for Chad either and it would be in their interest to change it. They get a lot of sex, but it is from hoes who have already been fucked in countless positions by other "Chads". This is what this society produces, worse women than in the past. Those it produces it squanders and even the virgin "Chad" might enjoy he will lose to the carousel as he imagines his former partner getting fucked by someone else jfl. Thinking that this is success is misguided. Betas get all the attention for being bluepill and feminist for too long over cuck chads.

nobody's care about us

If I knew I wouldn’t be made fun of for not having a gf at the age of 21, Id gladly open up to some of the other semi incel guys I know and met through some of my classes so that we could work on a solution to getting our dicks wet but no.

Male competition is so cut throat that even when it doesn’t benefit any of us to fight and throw each other under the bus, we do it anyway. It’s pure retardation at its finest. Ill just work on it on my own but if I had someone here as a wingman or any type of support who I knew wouldn’t make fun of me or lose respect over nothing, progress would be 10% faster.

And it would be helpful to have a guy or two to go out to venues with so we could AT LEAST be in a environment where there are foids. But nope, just us.

Society will never help incels. The bottom men never got to reproduce or have fun. If the average man cannot get pussy then I can see a revolution, but it will not have anything to do with trucels.

If a war breaks out, guess who is not going to war?

Me.

If they force me to fight for them I'm gonna go ER on all my fucking team and superiors.

Based and high iq thread

We are a true minority group. Not non whites or trans hermaphrodites, or women. We are a true minority meaning the majority does not give a shit about us. Because majority deos not give a shit about true minority.

Not even my mother. She just tells me how one day I'll just meet some girl and when I do I will be glad that I careermaxxed and can now take good care of her. I'll admit im not really a truecel(unless you count mentalcel) but I definitely don't make the cut for this world I was not brought up to expect like goddamn bro. How do I "just meet"????

She just tells me how one day I'll just meet some girl and when I do I will be glad that I careermaxxed and can now take good care of her.

Toxic advice. Even if that happens there's at least a 50% chance you'll be divorced and another, what, 20-30% chance you get stuck in terrible marriage/dead bedroom.

80%+ of marriages are dogshit, mostly because of how fucked up the females are in this society.

No one cares.
that´s why im on this forum

Were inherently competitive, if you lose you lose nobodys coming to save you