Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i wish i looked less manly and more boyish

my moms side is european and my dads is native american & russian
That’s not a bad combo tbh. Native Americans usually look young until they hit 60 and suddenly look like village chiefs. I guess you got hit hard with the manly russian genes.

That’s not a bad combo tbh. Native Americans usually look young until they hit 60 and suddenly look like village chiefs. I guess you got hit hard with the manly russian genes.
my dad is mid 60s and is NW0 with thick hair still but can't grow facial hair

i'm 23 and NW 4.5 with a thick long beard that gets compliments (from only men of course jfl)

I looked really dated and aged for my age. It’s fucking brutal.

man, that shit is painfully relateble. I'm not exactly what people call "masculine", but i have a very goblin-esque repulsive archetype in looks department. Wish i was a cutecel ngl, maybe i could've just run shota game on some milfs.
same here my hair saves me from looking like a total goblino

Youthful and boyish aren't the same thing. You should look like a young man, not a "boyish" fag.
exactly my point
all i can do is pull off a long hair style and i look gay as fuck
and with any other hair style
i look giga retarded and subhuman

same here my hair saves me from looking like a total goblino
i have thick hair too tbf, but it's not enough to distract from my gigasubhooman face