Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I had a terminal illness because I'm too chicken to sui

NeiboltStreet

NeiboltStreet

Officer
★★
Anyone else wishing every day that you catch a terminal illness so you don't have to endure this life anymore? I'm way too chickenshit for sui and in Germany you can't get a gun for the 'easy' way out. Any ideas for a quick-acting disease that you can relatively easily catch? Plus, people might treat you a little better out of pity.

You should find a better cope tbh

Bro they are many methods, but find some copes and forget sui atm, have it as the last solution, an illness is the worst you will suffer and you may survive it.

you know you can pay someone to assassinate you right?

That would require money, tho. I don't have any. :D
Bro they are many methods, but find some copes and forget sui atm, have it as the last solution, an illness is the worst you will suffer and you may survive it.

I have sui in the back of my mind at any time. It's the only thing that keeps me going rn. The idea that you have that final control over your own life is .... I dunno, liberating?

Sui via diabeetus

You do not know what you are wishing for.
You would suffer a lot more than just roping.
But remeber to NEVER kill yourself because that is what femoids and cucks live for.

being ugly is a terminal illness

Go to the hood and go up to a group of thugs and call them stupid niggers and I guarantee you'll get shot.

Go to the hood and go up to a group of thugs and call them stupid niggers and I guarantee you'll get shot.

But they might miss or beat me up and I won't die, just become a cripple. That's even worse. :kys:

If you have a knife you can threaten someone on the street and basically force the cops to shoot you, no?

Lie in a tanning bed for a week or two, I can assure you you'll get cancer and die.

Im sorry you feel this way mang