Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could truly enjoy video games again.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Back in middle school I always had an amazing time with my buddy playing CoD. I had some amazing memories. But now since my life is so shit I use video games a coping mechanism instead of actually having fun with them. I hardly enjoy them anymore.

I don't play any

I never played COD

Mission failed. We'll get them next time.

What bothers me the most is getting eye strain from playing games on the monitor.
Something recent.
In the past, i didn´t have any of these symptoms.

Same, Until 2010 i was getting so immersed emotionally in jrpg games. Now i dont care, i didnt finish a jrpg in ages.

your brain didn't retain its juvenile state, it's overr

The last game I truly enjoyed was the Resident Evil 2 remake of 2019 and only because of nostalgic reasons. I still remember playing the original in 1998 when I was still a young boy with no real [UWSL]consciousness or disire for sex or relationships. I was just a little boy without a single care, playing videogames. God I miss those times. And today Iam a old man who failed miserably at life.:cryfeels:[/UWSL]

latest

I've been enjoying cyberpunk a lot recently and i was playing it a HELL of a lot for many hours on end.
The more i play the more i forgive the game a little for being such a letdown. Honestly i think cyberpunk could be the new skyrim in terms of mods making the game into something ten times better. I'd definitely be down for a flying car mod, a NCPD mod, a bladerunner mod where you hunt down replicants and cyberpsychos, and maybe some other cool immersive stuff. Like third person that's actually good.