Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i could live like a teen forever

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Alot of people especially those with a boomer mindset often talk about "being an adult" and "taking responsibility for your own life", This is incredibly cucked, "being a real man" according to normies means to wagecuck and betabuxx a roastie.

I want to live as i did as a kid/early teen forever, having responsibility is cucked, having a job is cucked, I want to be a parasite and leech of society.

I want a life with maximum fun and minimum stress and responsibility, sadly its hard to NEET in my country.

"being a real man" according to normies means to wagecuck and betabuxx a roastie.
Which is peak unmasculine behaviour.
I want to live as i did as a kid/early teen forever, having responsibility is cucked, having a job is cucked, I want to be a parasite and leech of society.

I want a life with maximum fun and minimum stress and responsibility, sadly its hard to NEET in my country.
It's hard to NEET in my country too.

I think many of us are living as teens in a way, at least from a development perspective. Feels like I'm ready and waiting for my teen and twenties experiences to begin except I've been trying to get them going for almost a decade.

My relatives consider myself a manchild, given I'm almost 24. Logically speaking, I still love videogames/talk passionately to myself when doing so.

being a real man
Perhaps I wasn't made for such manly, primivite biological endeavors, but to enjoy the entertainment brought by our modern (digital) era.

i wanna go back to being a baby

I want to stick my head in the womb i came from, and never return to this Earth.
i want to be a sperm cell again this time i waill take slow when going my way towards the eggs

Last edited:
Same here. This is the reason I miss childhood so much, even though my actual childhood was pure shit.

I'd rather be 10, the teenlovepill set me off in a bad direction.

Alot of people especially those with a boomer mindset often talk about "being an adult" and "taking responsibility for your own life", This is incredibly cucked, "being a real man" according to normies means to wagecuck and betabuxx a roastie.

me as well,i wish that badly i just wanted to be a kid my whole life,if one day i had a child i would make her childhood even be better then mine,but isn´t going to happen....

Same. I fear future and responsibilities.

Smells like teen cope.