Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could just relax for a few hours

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
It feels like Im carrying a huge burden of stress and tension 24-7 I always feel stressed out and anxious even though I have a very relaxing NEET lifestyle. I bought some xanax a while back to see if that would help but not even powerful benzos can help me feel better for a few hours. I cant even find relief through sleep because I have terrible insomnia and anxiety when trying to fall asleep

Popbob said:
It feels like Im carrying a huge burden of stress and tension 24-7 I always feel stressed out and anxious even though I have a very relaxing NEET lifestyle. I bought some xanax a while back to see if that would help but not even powerful benzos can help me feel better for a few hours. I cant even find relief through sleep because I have terrible insomnia and anxiety when trying to fall asleep

same, stop trying to drug cope tho.

pop 4 norcos and youre good to go

Popbob said:

That's fucked up, sorry. I've been stuck in a manic depression depressive stage for a couple of weeks now.

I smoke weed. And lately i drink.
And i know what you feel... Sometimes i even feel sick...
But at least i can sleep