Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish an older woman would’ve talked to me when I was younger

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
“But ohhh if it were a younger girl with an older guy you wouldn’t say that’s okay” :feels: , it’s not the same nigga. Males aren’t picky little shits in the same way females are, men are way more attracted to most women than vice versa. Most older men are ugly and would have to rape or groom to get with a minor girl.

And even despite this many younger girls do wanna sleep with older guys too and it happens all the time, those girls know what they’re doing and anyone who says otherwise is a pathetic cuck simp, those girls go for the chad teachers.

So unfair that no hot teachers ever wanted me. I would’ve clapped some milf cheeks and not said anything so she didn’t get arrested for it tf. You niggas gay asf if you wouldn’t have tore up some sexy milf cheeks when you were 14, I would’ve been balls deep nigga. Would’ve had what she had for breakfast on my dick.

I had this fantasy when I was young as seven, I never would have snitched, I wouldn't have ended up traumatized, I just wanted to plap some milf pussy

I had this teacher in high-school who dyed her hair red.

I wanted to fuck her so bad holllllyyyyyy shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back