Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will take it upon myself to abolish onverconsumption of carbs

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Beginning next week: i am limiting myself to only one plate of pasta/spaghetti a week rather than 4-5, and will replace those with soup some meat and a tiny piece of bread, also, only one junk food item every one week, and if nothing changes within 6 months then it's all genetics and i can blame all on that like most everyone here.

Sodium bloat from the soup is going to rape you if you're trying to lose weight.

Fuck, how the fuck do i get around that?
Can't eat some fucking grass everyday goddamn it, help nigga.

Eat fruit, lean meat (not healthy, but whatever), lots of greens. Some carbs are good, but just be careful like Potatoes.

GREEN TEA. Drink a lot, put Matcha in smoothies, take the capsules too. Good for weight loss.
Lots of cardio.

Avoid bread and high sodium foods. They cause puffy fat face, regardless of your body weight.

And then, fast. Limit your calories.

Eat fruit, lean meat (not healthy, but whatever), lots of greens. Some carbs are good, but just be careful like Potatoes.

GREEN TEA. Drink a lot, put Matcha in smoothies, take the capsules too. Good for weight loss.
Lots of cardio.

Avoid bread and high sodium foods. They cause puffy fat face, regardless of your body weight.

And then, fast. Limit your calories.
Hmmm, my face is already subpar so i should not care too much about that, i just want to get thinner so i get treated like a human bean, also not get as tired from physical activity.

>beginning next week
Never going to make it. It has to start now.

>beginning next week
Never going to make it. It has to start now.
Sure, i'll dine on some soup, i'll eat some soup tomorrow as well.
I gotta ludovico myself into feeling disgust everytime i want to cheat, by watching dying fat fucks dying on jewtube and punching myself in the gut nglnglnglnglngl tbhtbhtbhtbhtbh

Last edited:
damn I feel like im flying rn

eat tons of greens with your soup. healthy and almost 0 kcals and the best way to appease hunger.

eat tons of greens with your soup. healthy and almost 0 kcals and the best way to appease hunger.
I have an extreme aversion to them due to having had them forcefully shoved in my face when i was a tiny fucker.
nahh i wish, just some vicodin. Feels more intense this time
Ever try Pimethixene?
It makes me very sleepy and lethargic, i used to take it back in high school to keep my sleeping schedule in check, that shit was in some coughing syrup which is now discontinued because it makes people feel like they're fucked up on sleeping pills.

Last edited:
I have an extreme aversion to them due to having had them forcefully shoved in my face when i was a tiny fucker.

Ever try Pimethixene?
It makes me very sleepy and lethargic, i used to take it back in high school to keep my sleeping schedule in check, that shit was in some coughing syrup which is now discontinued because it makes people feel like they're fucked up on sleeping pills.
no I haven't but, cough syrup is legit, esepcially if your mixng. Idk if I should take some more of this cuz i drank a lot

no I haven't but, cough syrup is legit, esepcially if your mixng. Idk if I should take some more of this cuz i drank a lot
Tbh going to bed, lying down and sleeping on it feels very good, the awakening is rough and unpleasant ngl.

Go vegan, all the carbs you want.
@SoCalSuifuel