Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never live inside of my own car

i want to live in my car

At some point in a series, there is always an episode where the main character is living inside of his car. It even happens occasionally in real-life as well. I will never have that. Knowing how to drive is absoltuely essential in life. I will never live in my own car.
Doyou

I'm honestly sick of this stupid cope, a driver's license doesn't do shit. If you are ugly and or mentally retarded, having a car won't change anything in your life. Tanzverbot is the perfect example for this Blackpill, everything a car changed in his life is that he went to mc donalds instead of ordering disgusting fastfood to his apartment.

Attachments

• maxresdefault-5.jpg
    maxresdefault-5.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 5

You already posted that one though.

I'm honestly sick of this stupid cope

Like I already said, it is not a cope at all.

a driver's license doesn't do shit.

Really? It does do a lot of shit. You are allowed to drive and you made the step into adulthood. I would say, that is quite a lot and absolutely significant in life.

If you are ugly and or mentally retarded, having a car won't do shit.

Did somebody here claiemd that you would slay with a driver licence? Nobody here claimed that in the first place. Like I said, a driver licence is significant. It does not matter if you are an abomination or not, you are expected to drive. It is that simple.

Tanzverbot is the perfect example for this Blackpill, everything a car changed in his life is that he went to mc donalds instead of ordering disgusting fastfood to his apartment.

Good old Tanzverbot. I know him and I remember his videos where he actually cried like me not being able to drive. Well, at least he could get bein of driving and ne he is driving a somewhat decent Mercedes. So, he moggs the shit out of me.

You already posted that one though.

Like I already said, it is not a cope at all.

Really? It does do a lot of shit. You are allowed to drive and you made the step into adulthood. I would say, that is quite a lot and absolutely significant in life.

Did somebody here claiemd that you would slay with a driver licence? Nobody here claimed that in the first place. Like I said, a driver licence is significant. It does not matter if you are an abomination or not, you are expected to drive. It is that simple.

Good old Tanzverbot. I know him and I remember his videos where he actually cried like me not being able to drive. Well, at least he could get bein of driving and ne he is driving a somewhat decent Mercedes. So, he moggs the shit out of me.
Good

You need to see it more than once.

How come you can't drive anyway? Is it the mechanics of manual transmission? Or you can't learn the traffic rules? Or is it the social pressure from all the traffic around you and the fear of fucking up that overwhelms you and sends you into panic?

How come you can't drive anyway?

I already explained it. Just think about something you are bad at it and despite you put effort into it, you still cannot get behind of it. For example, I know that I can get better at something like soccer. Some people will still suck at it, despite the fact they put a lot of effort into it.

Is it the mechanics of manual transmission? Or you can't learn the traffic rules? Or is it the social pressure from all the traffic around you and the fear of fucking up that overwhelms you and sends you into panic?

It is basically driving itself and I also force myself to do it. I guess also my age comes into play. I cannot deal with it. But to make myself more clear:
I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning to much to the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and I am struggling to change the gear to it. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car. Imagine being 25 years old and being anxious about something like this.

I already explained it. Just think about something you are bad at it and despite you put effort into it, you still cannot get behind of it. For example, I know that I can get better at something like soccer. Some people will still suck at it, despite the fact they put a lot of effort into it.

It is basically driving itself and I also force myself to do it. I guess also my age comes into play. I cannot deal with it. But to make myself more clear:
What if you practiced driving in a game or something? Do you suck even at that or is it just real life driving?

What if you practiced driving in a game or something?

I literally had to take driving simulation lessons:
I am literally the only one doing driving simulation and I am even struggling with this. I have now 8 driving simulation lessons behind me and yet I cannot really get behind of it. I also had a double lesson as my first lesson for real driving where the teacher told me that I have no foundation whatsoever. On the second driving lesson I had, he told me to do driving simulation first.

While I was doing driving simulation, females way younger than me had appointments for real driving lessons. It is really infuriating, knowing that females can drive without any effort at all while I am struggling with driving simulation.
I also have no fun since I am bad and because I am bad I have no fun with it. It is a vicious circle. It just feels forced and I am just acting at this point, trying to catch up. But I am also realistic. I am now 25 years old and I have basically nothing. No car, no driver licence, struggling with driving itself, no apprenticeship, a gap in my personal data sheet, still living with my parents, no real social circle, no female.

Do you suck even at that or is it just real life driving?

Games are games. If I just have to press a mouse, it is ok, but that is not driving.

Last edited:
How come you can't drive anyway? Is it the mechanics of manual transmission? Or you can't learn the traffic rules? Or is it the social pressure from all the traffic around you and the fear of fucking up that overwhelms you and sends you into panic?

Another automatic, was 34k two years ago — now probably 60-90k investment, just sitting in garage.
Some are selling for one million dolla and a few for even more, no joke.

Last edited: