Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never live inside of my own car

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
At some point in a series, there is always an episode where the main character is living inside of his car. It even happens occasionally in real-life as well. I will never have that. Knowing how to drive is absoltuely essential in life. I will never live in my own car.

Over i feel u i’m a busscel:feelsrope:

That’s very sad bro I hope you have many dreams about cars with you in the drivers seat. :feelscry:

Car accidents a major death cause in the developed world.
You are safer without a driving license.

It’s not exactly comfortable to sleep in a car. At least, it’s not comfy to sleep in my car.

That’s very sad bro I hope you have many dreams about cars with you in the drivers seat. :feelscry:

I had dreams where I have been emasculated by female driving. Instead of dreaming about how to drive, I want to drive in real-life.

Car accidents a major death cause in the developed world.
You are safer without a driving license.

Huge cope. Then, why are people driivng in general? A driver licence is absolutely needed in life and I would love to die in my own car. There is nothing wrong about that. At least I could drive.

I can't stand driving tbh. It's a chore

Then stop driving... Ohh of course you would not do that because driving is significant, actually comfy and a symbol of status. You are jsut saying it in order to brag.

It’s not exactly comfortable to sleep in a car. At least, it’s not comfy to sleep in my car.

And another one who needs to brag about it. Just lol at the comments here.

Huge cope. Then, why are people driivng in general? A driver licence is absolutely needed in life and I would love to die in my own car. There is nothing wrong about that. At least I could drive.
Driving is gay.
Plus if u live in Germany there is no need to drive bcz u have good public transportation.
Plus driving owning a car is inefficient.

Driving is gay.
Plus if u live in Germany there is no need to drive bcz u have good public transportation.

And here we go again with the ''just take public transportation brah''-cope @rightfulcel
Public transportation is not good in Germany. This myth has to stop. It is just utter nonsense. I actually explained this topic over and over again. I literally have to wait 30 minutes for the train to arrive. I even had to wait 2 hours for the bus.

And serious question, how is driving gay? Would not you say, that taking public transportation as a grown up man is gay? I am on a train with literal schoolchildren. I have to rely on public transpotation, I cannot make my own time schedule. I am absolutely dependent and I cannot do anyhting on my own. I cannot even do basic errands.

Plus driving owning a car is inefficient.

How is driving and owning car inefficient? And do not dare to come up with ''Ehh... it costs money''. Public transportation is also expensive and I would love to take care of my own car and even invest a lot of money in it.
So, it is clearly no inefficient. But if it would be inefficient, then why do most people drive and own a car?

Driving is gay.
N2xcqg4hpdy31

And here we go again with the ''just take public transportation brah''-cope @rightfulcel
They will never understand

Find friend who has car

Imagine having a car

Not really. I just have to drive to make money occasionally or I'd never have anything. If I didn't have too, I wouldn't.

Find another source of income brah.

It takes up too much concentration and I don't like having to focus on shit when I don't want too. And it usually takes a long time too which is just tedious

Cope.

Find friend who has car

No, I am not a cuck.

Imagine having a car

A blessing.

I will never have my own car

Public transportation is not good in Germany. This myth has to stop. It is just utter nonsense. I actually explained this topic over and over again. I literally have to wait 30 minutes for the train to arrive. I even had to wait 2 hours for the bus.
Was?!
I have been in Germany several times in different part and public transportation is great even if compared to France or UK.

And serious question, how is driving gay? Would not you say, that taking public transportation as a grown up man is gay? I am on a train with literal schoolchildren. I have to rely on public transpotation, I cannot make my own time schedule. I am absolutely dependent and I cannot do anyhting on my own. I cannot even do basic errands.
driving is gay because normies love it.
Plus driving is dangerous and it iritates me when someone is outruning me.
Going by foot is a truecel trait. Driving an utter fagotry.
I will never have my own car
Owning a car is cucked. Doesn't matter is which country u live it always a shitload of taxes.
truecels go by foot alone.

I can't. Not a viable source or means anyway. My current income works brilliantly overall. There's no other avenue I imagine I could take that would offer the same outcome without having to drive here and there. And fr it takes up way to much of my concentration. I'm always drunk and if you're fairly drunk, driving for several hours and having to maintain that level of focus is straining.

Imagine going to a thread of someone who cannot drive and then complain of how much you hate driving. This is the same thing as saying to someone who never experienced coitus, that sex is exhausting and not that important.

Was?!
I have been in Germany several times in different part and public transportation is great even if compared to France or UK.

Where and when exactly? Perhaps Berlin? This is not an argument since you can say the same thing about other big cities around the world as well.
And even if you are in Berlin, you have to change busses and trains all the time in order to arrive at your destination. So, I really do not see how public transportation is convenient here.

driving is gay because normies love it.

This is not an argument. Seriously, I do not want to attack you here, but what you are saying here is just not correct.

Plus driving is dangerous

Also not an argument. Living is dangerous, so...

and it iritates me when someone is outruning me.

Wait... so you do drive?

Going by foot is a truecel trait. Driving an utter fagotry.

Once again, you did not give any valid reason not to drive.

I don't think the two are really comparable.

I never said it is the same, but the comparison itself is valid. You are just complaining about something you have while other people do not ven have it.

I just personally don't enjoy it. If it were less of a chore it might be half decent to me but the length of time just starting at motorways and dealing with other county traffic enrages me a lot.

Once again, why are you telling me this? I cannot do anything with this information since I cannot even drive and what you are doing now is nothing but humblebragging.

I had a dream last night that I was driving to a shop to buy snacks and I ended up crashing and getting arrested because I didn’t have a license or insurance :cryfeels:

I vividly remember having difficulties driving but I still wanted to drive badly.

I had a dream last night that I was driving to a shop to buy snacks and I ended up crashing and getting arrested because I didn’t have a license or insurance :cryfeels:

I vividly remember having difficulties driving but I still wanted to drive badly.

According to some people here driving is gay and nothing but a nuisance yet they rely on it. Driving is absolutely significant. I also had dreams about driving and I also got arrested because I stole that car and did not have a driver licence. Seriously, if you cannot drive, you basically are unable to do anything. We cannot even do basic errands.

How's it a brag? I down "own" driving it's just something one does. I don't particularly enjoy it that's all.

It does not matter if you are enjoying it or not. Once again:
Imagine going to a thread of someone who cannot drive and then complain of how much you hate driving. This is the same thing as saying to someone who never experienced coitus, that sex is exhausting and not that important.

''something you say which appears as if you are complaining or embarrassed, but is really a way of telling people about something that you are very proud of''

The first part is absolutely correct. You are complaining about something that is needed in life in front of someone who cannot do it/who do not have it. This is basically humblebragging.
You just let me know that you can drive and you are complaining about it despite the fact you are making money with it.

Last edited:
ngl i havent used public transportation even once since i got my license almost 2 years ago, its a blessing if u hate seeing people, my life still sucks tho so its not near as important as u make it seem

Last edited:
ngl i havent used public transportation ONCE since i got my license almost 2 years ago, its a blessing if u hate seeing people

Driving is a blessing in general. Unfortunately I am not blessed.

It takes up too much concentration a
You're either a new driver or a bad one.

Driving should come to you like riding a bike.

Similar thing with flying a plane. First lessons, you're sweating just doing basic climbing and descending. Eventually you just naturally do things.

Me neither tbh

Its beyond over for us

Driving really ain’t all that. The maintenance costs, insurance rates, gas prices... If I lived in Europe, which I soon will, I’ll definitely seek to cut down on personal transportation expense from my life

Over for carcels

When's your next test anyway?

This is unabashedly German.

You can't even go ER without a car.

You can't even go ER without a car.

That is another problem. Imagine you want to go on a rampage and yo utake public transportation. Everybody will laugh at you and everybody will assume you did that because you were unable to drive and they are right.

There is a lot of free housing in many different countries, people that live in their car just dont know about it probably

There is a lot of free housing in many different countries, people that live in their car just dont know about it probably

People who live in their cars are lucky and blessed. I wish I would live in my own car.

this hits hard escpecially after reading homunculus.

Cope.

I wil lgo next week. I will learn more for theory and then pass pre-examination.

Wait... so youre actually getting a driving license soon..? Idk why u r crying. Have u ever failed or is it your first attempt

The car liscense pill is a cope tbh

What exactly is holding you back from driving a car?

At some point in a series, there is always an episode where the main character is living inside of his car. It even happens occasionally in real-life as well. I will never have that. Knowing how to drive is absoltuely essential in life. I will never live in my own car.
Doyou

over for ilegally driving incels