Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will never get to live life as a white male

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I would never acquire the level of submission, love , respect and sex a white male gets from women . Imagining it in your head is one thing , but actually experiencing it is another level or realism that you can’t grasp from your imagination. The ecstasy, bliss , and euphoria that he gets from having so much sex from so many high quality women is something I won’t ever get to experience and it saddens me I’m consumed with these thoughts daily and it hurts me badly. Being black is a curse

it's not much better here tbh
at least you can get worshipped by the media as a nigger, we can't

You need to be a normies tier white male to get what we want which is Asian Stacy.

You need to be a normies tier white male to get what we want which is Asian Stacy.
Exactly there’s no difference between a 4/10 white and a 10/10 white they can get model tier women

We are blamed for everything by foids and the media and whitecels still have no access to foids

How many times do I have. To tell your niggers regardless of what’s shown on the internet are have the highest virgin numbers

How many times do I have. To tell your niggers regardless of what’s shown on the internet are have the highest virgin numbers
then why are all the white foids around me dating niggers

We are blamed for everything by foids and the media and whitecels still have no access to foids
White incels are actually rare and not common mean while white chads are very common
IMG 6016
and they’re having sex with so many bw

I´m white, and still scrolling through .is during the weekend,
so We are not so different from eachother.
Both outcasts and not wanted by the opposite sex.

Keep in mind, you still have to surpass a certain ´looks threshold´ as a white male, in order to have a healthy dating life.
I´d say a strong MTN facially is required (bare minimum).
But even Norm-Tier looking guys, are scraping the bottom of the barrel nowadays..
Statistics don´t lie, and we all know the 80/20 Rule.

White incels are actually rare and not common mean while white chads are very commonView attachment 1140502and they’re having sex with so many bw
We are not truly rare it just looks that way because white normies such as WheatWaffles roleplay as sub5s online and create a false image of whitecels. Real autistic, OCD, social anxiety truecel whites exist. As for the Tiktok Chads fucking blacks that is the latest trend because ass is a thing now.

I’m part nigger, do I count?

I don’t want to be worshipped by the kike media. I will not receive support from anti-white swindlers.

Title : I would never acquire the level of submission, love , respect and sex a white male gets from women . Imagining it in your head is one thing , but actually experiencing it is another level or realism that you can’t grasp from your imagination. The ecstasy, bliss , and euphoria that he gets from having so much sex from so many high quality women is something I won’t ever get to experience and it saddens me I’m consumed with these thoughts daily and it hurts me badly. Being black is a curse
The ricecel life is a bigger curse

Rabbi Schneerson trying not to talk about race for half a nanosecond challenge (impossible)

Racepiller stop coping. Being white is better than being ethnic UNLESS you are short. If you are short it’s game over no matter the race

Racepiller stop coping. Being white is better than being ethnic UNLESS you are short. If you are short it’s game over no matter the race
Why did you bring up height