Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I will never experience this

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
Because my hand length is in the bottom 3rd percentile and women seek out men with large hands. Your hand size displays your genetic quality like very few other traits:blackpill:
Having small hands is an instant death sentence.

It's literally easier to reconstruct your whole face than it is to add 1cm to your fingers.

This guy seems to have rather small hands and wrists tho? (Give me those bluepills so I can cope in peace jk):bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsugh::forcedsmile:

View: https://youtu.be/XQFJ3DBIecg?t=227

>feels like the entire universe is loving you back
As an almost 28 yo KHHV i didn't need to read this :kys:

Many women have bigger hands than me.

You will never have this

I think my hands are okay for a manlet but still small

"Women don't look at your hands or wrists bro! You're just imagining it."

Meanwhile they say openly that they want a guy with big manly hands

I’m sorry you haven’t experienced this

I remember almost getting hand mogged by my sister even though she is 3 inches shorter than me, its fucking ovER isn't it

I remember almost getting hand mogged by my sister even though she is 3 inches shorter than me, its fucking ovER isn't it
My dad has masculine looking hands from years of manual labor even though they're about as tiny as mine. Atleast I always thought so. Compared to my mother who has longer fingers than him, his hand looks like a mans hand while hers looks like a woman's hand. Mine looks somewhere in between jfl
That's what I used to think, but in reality women only want good genes. Large hands, they probably don't care about how "masculine" a hand looks like that's male gaze.

My dad has masculine looking hands from years of manual labor even though they're about as tiny as mine. Atleast I always thought so. Compared to my mother who has longer fingers than him, his hand looks like a mans hand while hers looks like a woman's hand. Mine looks somewhere in between jfl
That's what I used to think, but in reality women only want good genes. Large hands, they probably don't care about how "masculine" a hand looks like that's male gaze.
Yeah, I am a palmlet and a fingerlet, my fingers are skinny and short and my palm isn't that wide, whenever I shake hands its always an instant mogging I hate shaking hands 90% of guys have bigger hands than me :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Yeah, I am a palmlet and a fingerlet, my fingers are skinny and short and my palm isn't that wide, whenever I shake hands its always an instant mogging I hate shaking hands 90% of guys have bigger hands than me :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
Fist bumping feels worse for me. I still remember the last time when my small fist got mogged to oblivion

Fist bumping feels worse for me. I still remember the last time when my small fist got mogged to oblivion
brootal, nothing more emasculating than getting fistmogg, if you guys got into a fight ovER resource it would be instant death, fucking brootal

brootal, nothing more emasculating than getting fistmogg, if you guys got into a fight ovER resource it would be instant death, fucking brootal
I think I would win against the majority of normies in a fight as I'm gymmaxed and I have trained my neck muscles for years to prevent concussions. But that guy was a big boned mogger and I wouldn't have stood a chance let's be honest

i regret opening this thread :feelsrope:

Over for handcels

I have tinyhands

Bighandcel here. Useless unless you want to play piano or sth for us incels.

you think those are small? its really over
They look normal-sized for a man, but his girlfriend has the same size and she seems ok with touching his hand.

His are just more tanned, more vascular and his fingers are a bit thicker.

The average woman's hand length is 6.8inches (17.3cm). She seems to have large hands for a woman so I imagine that his hands are quite a bit larger than that.
My hand length is around 17.6-17.7cm which is at the 3rd percentile for men. Longer than 60% of women. while 40% of women hand-mog me in terms of length. But women have shorter and smaller palms compared to men. So if you would compare a woman's hand with that of a man and they're exactly the same length. The male hand will still be wider and with a larger palm. The woman will have longer fingers.

Because my hand length is in the bottom 3rd percentile and women seek out men with large hands. Your hand size displays your genetic quality like very few other traits:blackpill:
Having small hands is an instant death sentence.

It's literally easier to reconstruct your whole face than it is to add 1cm to your fingers.

This guy seems to have rather small hands and wrists tho? (Give me those bluepills so I can cope in peace jk):bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsugh::forcedsmile:

View: https://youtu.be/XQFJ3DBIecg?t=227

View attachment 801737View attachment 801736

it's so strange how people act supportive online towards that lonely guy.

what the fuck? they are totally disgusted in real life. nuclear.

it's so strange how people act supportive online towards that lonely guy.

what the fuck? they are totally disgusted in real life. nuclear.
1) It's only men. I've never seen a woman show empathy for an ugly lonely man ever. 2) The men that have to watch a video titled how to hold a girls hand might not be the biggest chads themselves so they're able to relate a bit to incels

Why would you willingly subject yourself to that suifuel

1) It's only men. I've never seen a woman show empathy for an ugly lonely man ever. 2) The men that have to watch a video titled how to hold a girls hand might not be the biggest chads themselves so they're able to relate a bit to incels
men are the same way tho, admit or show weakness in the dating arena and you get moved to the bottom of the hierarchy immediately (bottom = never invited anywhere, maybe hang out a little bit on Sunday when nothing happens anyway)

I feel you brother, wristpill is one of the brutal ones no matter what it will always display that you are genetic failure in a middle school girls frame.

Don't ever get up

I feel you brother, wristpill is one of the brutal ones no matter what it will always display that you are genetic failure in a middle school girls frame.
I think wrists are male gaze. Men care if you have small wrists. Women don't, they only care about hands

hand size and wrist size is the last thing you need to worry about. frame and height is way more important and pretty much the only thing that will make you look masculine to women or not.

hand size and wrist size is the last thing you need to worry about. frame and height is way more important and pretty much the only thing that will make you look masculine to women or not.
if you have feminine wrists your frame will also be like that

if you have feminine wrists your frame will also be like that
My shoulders are wider than atleast 90% of men while being lean, but my wrists are small and my hands are tiny. I'm almost convinced it's because I've been gymcelling. After half a year my frame widened. Not my hands and wrists though. Clavicle bones are the last ones to fuse so I guess they were still open in my case. All other growth plates were closed already. There are technically some bones at the bottom of the spine that still continue to grow but you can't really see them.