Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will get permaed eventually

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I'm on 90% now.

I can't vent properly and no one gives a shit about my long threads, only the short ones.
congrats, you made this website a blacked.com forum.

All the funny users are now banned, and now you're banning autists and desperate people.

GOD HATES NEUROTYPICAL FAGGOTS, GOD HATES MODS.
YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.

Bro I don't want to be mean but your posts are boring and always the same from the content

Bro I don't want to be mean but your posts are boring and always the same from the content

You'll get permad today if u dont curb the autism ngl

Its fine. You will find yourself back.

You're right. This will turn into reddit, if this continues.
It's lame, why do the mods/admins discriminate against fellowcels?

90% :f: , Take the good memories boyo

You're acting up like Goyim when he got banned at 3000 posts.

I'm on 90% now.

I can't vent properly and no one gives a shit about my long threads, only the short ones.
congrats, you made this website a blacked.com forum.

All the funny users are now banned, and now you're banning autists and desperate people.

GOD HATES NEUROTYPICAL FAGGOTS, GOD HATES MODS.
YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.
Same. I will be permanently banned for some light insults probably within few weeks or months. Extremely sad. I will have migrate to looksmax.org. site bans all the based posters. All the same content is regurgitated over and over and new content and memes are brutally punished. https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...7707515905/642609657986154496/cringevideo.mov is this site in a nutshell

May protect God us autists :ping:
Please chill down the posting for one month

i dont see any oldercels on any of the newer threads. its just greycels ngl
Oldercels mostly quit or post very infrequently. At some point there will be 70% greycels 20% cels with less than 1000 posts. And very small minority of 10% with more than 1000 as rest will be permed

Oldercels mostly quit or post very infrequently. At some point there will be 70% greycels 20% cels with less than 1000 posts. And very small minority of 10% with more than 1000 as rest will be permed
I'm already at 30% warning. since i dont bend over for jannies i will probably be banned in less than 3 months too ngl

I'm already at 30% warning. since i dont bend over for jannies i will probably be banned in less than 3 months too ngl
I will probably post far less now. Anytime someone insults or deserves criticism best just to ignore and move on. Even if it's light criticism could get warning.

mods r murder
I can't even discuss bans since the mods banned me from Ban Discussion

FUCK YOU JANNIES!!! YOU ARE KILLING THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

It's over for you bro.
I suggest you change unless you want to go bye-bye forever.

My old account was less than 50 posts away from being a coloredcel and would have been over 1 year old by now, if it wasn't permed.

Just hit 100% theory