Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will buy this muscle suit to wear everytime I go outside

M

Mazaroco

Greycel
Almost 550$ in Amazon.

Im doing exercise daily at home but I know I will never develope big muscles because that will be a work of years and I can't use roids due to some health and genetic issues. So I'm considering to buy one of these.

[UWSL]I would wear it under shirts so there is no risk of being caught. Also, here it is common to wear long sleeves almost all year round, so I think it's a great idea. [/UWSL]

51Dw+fW27qS._AC_UY1000_.jpg

If foids wear Wonderbras and use makeup, why can't we use some of this?

Any experiences out there?

why buy a muscle suit if no one is gonna look at u anyways

jfl

What a retard :feelskek:

Nigga theyll be able to tell its fake.

I'll have to use that too, I'm ectomorph

Almost 550$ in Amazon.

Im doing exercise daily at home but I know I will never develope big muscles because that will be a work of years and I can't use roids due to some health and genetic issues. So I'm considering to buy one of these.

[UWSL]I would wear it under shirts so there is no risk of being caught. Also, here it is common to wear long sleeves almost all year round, so I think it's a great idea. [/UWSL]

51Dw+fW27qS._AC_UY1000_.jpg

If foids wear Wonderbras and use makeup, why can't we use some of this?

Any experiences out there?
Do it

I wear two t shirts to hide my subhuman scrawny body and to look little fat; I first wear one half t shirt and then full sleeves t shirt. It helps me to gain some confidence while I am out.

how old are u?

If you can hide the neck area and already have a low bodyfat% then nobody would notice tbh.

Today in this episode of ‘what no pussy does to a mf’ we have the musclesuit man