Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will be the first incel Navy SEAL

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Just retook my PST, I swam 500 yards using Breast Stroke in 5 minutes, I did 155 pushups in 2 minutes, 145 sit ups in 2 minutes, 40 Pull Ups and a 5 minute 1.5 mile run. How mirin are you guys? After that, I swam 25 miles in the freezing NYC ocean, I did it at night while completely naked.

Very impressive. That’s the last thing I would think anyone here would become. Respect

:chad::banhammer: Seriously though, nice stats

After that, I swam 25 miles in the freezing NYC ocean, I did it at night while completely naked.

WTF. Are you into some kind of commando training? Or bullshitting?

WTF. Are you into some kind of commando training? Or bullshitting?
Tibetancels swim naked in icy rivers all the time. OP is just Buddhamaxxing.

>wanting to be a ZOGbot

Incels can be special force, provided they are gifted with good physical capabilities.

This incel looking guy is Delta Force btw.

Good goy. Israel need you

Incels can be special force, provided they are gifted with good physical capabilities.

This incel looking guy is Delta Force btw.

View attachment 77147
Imagine engaging in combat with that dude right next two you... We need incel action movies...

>Pro-China, as if COG would be any better
Last time i checked, the chinks don't have countless military bases all over the world, the chinks aren't promoting regime change, waging economic warfare and invading countries they don't like (often with disastrous results)
The chinks aren't actively supporting islamic terrorists, they aren't actively supporting the rogue "state" of Israel, they aren't supporting the Saudi genocide in Yemen.
They support the democratically elected Syrian governent against the kikes.
I could go on forever.

The enemy now is the ZOG, not the chinks. If the ZOG hates someone, i will support that someome.
The ZOG hates China, and so i will support China.

This doesn't mean i want the chinks to rule the world of course.

Last edited:
Last time i checked, the chinks don't have countless military bases all over the world, the chinks aren't promoting regime change, waging economic warfare and invading countries they don't like (often with disastrous results)
The chinks aren't actively supporting islamic terrorists, they aren't actively supporting the rogue "state" of Israel, they aren't supporting the Saudi genocide in Yemen.
I could go on forever.

The enemy now is the ZOG, not the chinks. If the ZOG hates someone, i will support that someome.
The ZOG hates China, and so i will support China.

This doesn't mean i want the chinks to rule the world of course.
China is one of mankind's great enemies, they work together with Google, they are one of the biggest destroyers of nature and they, they are promoting plastic usage as well dumping extreme amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere and are killing life as we know it. China is, at this very second, creating millions of toxic products containing toxic chemicals such as BPA, a plastic known to increase estrogen, and these products are right now being imported to the west, for us to consume. China is as anti-life as it could get. The ZOG and the COG aren't ideologically different, they are both aiming for the same goals, it's just different people behind it.

China is one of mankind's great enemies, they work together with Google, they are one of the biggest destroyers of nature and they, they are promoting plastic usage as well dumping extreme amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere and are killing life as we know it. China is, at this very second, creating millions of toxic products containing toxic chemicals such as BPA, a plastic known to increase estrogen, and these products are right now being imported to the west, for us to consume. China is as anti-life as it could get.
>China is bad because they work together with an (((American))) company and create plastic.
ok
The ZOG and the COG aren't ideologically different, they are both aiming for the same goals, it's just different people behind it.
I'm going to have to disagree here.

I'm not stating China isn't bad, of course it is, they're TECHNICALLY a communist country.
All i'm stating is that currently the ZOG is clearly the worse option. None of the shit China currently does even compares to what the American/Western ZOG is doing.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend: The ZOG hates the chinks, therefore i support them.

Last edited:
That's nice. Just don't ruin your life(more so) while all the foid are home safe getting dicked.

congrats, the pushups statistic sounds outright superhuman

you're allowed to do shorter pushups like this i guess?

>China is bad because they work together with an (((American))) company and create plastic.
ok
I didn't say America is good, fuck America, and fuck Europe, but I still consider China to be the worst of them all
None of the shit China currently does even compares to what the American/Western ZOG is doing.
Well, what is this ZOG doing in then that's so much worse than what China is doing?

"Elite marathon runners average a mile in around 4 to 5 minutes. "

China is one of mankind's great enemies, they work together with Google, they are one of the biggest destroyers of nature and they, they are promoting plastic usage as well dumping extreme amounts of CO2 into the atmosphere and are killing life as we know it. China is, at this very second, creating millions of toxic products containing toxic chemicals such as BPA, a plastic known to increase estrogen, and these products are right now being imported to the west, for us to consume. China is as anti-life as it could get. The ZOG and the COG aren't ideologically different, they are both aiming for the same goals, it's just different people behind it.
China creates pollution because they are a large, industrialized country. And I dont get why do you blame china for importing BPA products? Does America not use BPA plastics at all?

Well, what is this ZOG doing in then that's so much worse than what China is doing?
I could go on forever.

Then you will become the first incel whose death I will root for if you are ever deployed to a brown country.

Hope you lose your legs so you can neetbux boyo

I can do about 40 correct form pushups in a row and 5 pull-ups. I used to do more, but I destroyed my shoulder because my shitty incel genetics mean that my body falls apart if I do exercise every day.:feelsbadman:

Being in the military sounds like a good cope, the only thing you have to fear is being horribly maimed since dying is a sweet release from the suffering.

1.5 miles in 5 minutes.

I'm calling bullshit.

1.5 miles in 5 minutes.

I'm calling bullshit.

OP is trolling

sometimes those will be allowed, depends on the person giving the test
i was just trolling

Nice troll bro

OP is trolling so hard.. check the official SEAL forums where guys post results that they got on their PST and who got the contract.. OP has stats at least twice as good as the best guy on any PST I have ever seen lol

Good job OP

The fact that you are incel shows that foids' good genes detectors are in fact as bad as their personality detectors.

"25 mile ocean swim in the winter"

sometimes those will be allowed, depends on the person giving the test
i was just trolling
fuark well let's get our rep counts as high as possible i guess, i'm barely up to 35 or so fast pushups, and about 15 full form ones

I can do about 40 correct form pushups in a row and 5 pull-ups. I used to do more, but I destroyed my shoulder because my shitty incel genetics mean that my body falls apart if I do exercise every day.:feelsbadman:

Being in the military sounds like a good cope, the only thing you have to fear is being horribly maimed since dying is a sweet release from the suffering.
that is really impressive, hope to catch up to you in a few months. not even worrying about exercise injury right now just want to see how strong i can get

Just retook my PST, I swam 500 yards using Breast Stroke in 5 minutes, I did 155 pushups in 2 minutes, 145 sit ups in 2 minutes, 40 Pull Ups and a 5 minute 1.5 mile run. How mirin are you guys? After that, I swam 25 miles in the freezing NYC ocean, I did it at night while completely naked.

Navy Seals are giga Chads. I reckon if you get into the SEAL program you'll rack up pussy at your front door.

JFL at US armed forcesmaxxing.

Wow. You have respect from me, good luck :heart::heart::heart:

fuark well let's get our rep counts as high as possible i guess, i'm barely up to 35 or so fast pushups, and about 15 full form ones

that is really impressive, hope to catch up to you in a few months. not even worrying about exercise injury right now just want to see how strong i can get

The one upside in having incel little girl frame is that its easier to get high strength ratios. I’m fairly weak overall I reckon, compared to the average guy, because my bones are smaller and thinner. I have less leverage and what not. But because I weigh a lot less as a result, I have an easier time doing things like pull-ups compared to a 250lb space marine with a bone fused rib cage.

Anyway good luck with your reps :feelsautistic: I’m gonna do a few more now as well

G.I. Incel can take full advantage of JBW if he gets stationed in East Asia. Lots of ugly soldiers come back with Korean wives and spawn future Elliot Rodgers.

All that hard work but a 0/10 foid still won’t cuck you.

Congrats though. Use your skills to make the world a bettER place.

bullshit. you'll be washed out of BUD/S in a week

imagine fighting and risking your life for a society that hates you and wants you dead. lol