Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will be the first incel Navy SEAL

I believed it until you said 25 miles in freezing NYC ocean naked. kek'd. i plan on joining the marines tbh

Just retook my PST, I swam 500 yards using Breast Stroke in 5 minutes, I did 155 pushups in 2 minutes, 145 sit ups in 2 minutes, 40 Pull Ups and a 5 minute 1.5 mile run. How mirin are you guys? After that, I swam 25 miles in the freezing NYC ocean, I did it at night while completely naked.

Oy vey another goyim fighting for israeli interests

1437600905 imageedit 2 9339819494

@janoycresva

funny thing is, I have to take a PRT test tomorrow before I leave to Newport. My 1.5 mile time is 10:30 at BEST, I fucking hate running.

Last time i checked, the chinks don't have countless military bases all over the world, the chinks aren't promoting regime change, waging economic warfare and invading countries they don't like (often with disastrous results)
The chinks aren't actively supporting islamic terrorists, they aren't actively supporting the rogue "state" of Israel, they aren't supporting the Saudi genocide in Yemen.
They support the democratically elected Syrian governent against the kikes.
I could go on forever.

The enemy now is the ZOG, not the chinks. If the ZOG hates someone, i will support that someome.
The ZOG hates China, and so i will support China.

This doesn't mean i want the chinks to rule the world of course.
Check your facts. China invaded Vietnam, fought with Russia and India. They want to wipe Taiwan.
Also, they invested billions in Israel in different projects..
imagine fighting and risking your life for a society that hates you and wants you dead. lol
Show me another method to kill chads legally.

The one upside in having incel little girl frame is that its easier to get high strength ratios. I’m fairly weak overall I reckon, compared to the average guy, because my bones are smaller and thinner. I have less leverage and what not. But because I weigh a lot less as a result, I have an easier time doing things like pull-ups compared to a 250lb space marine with a bone fused rib cage.

Anyway good luck with your reps :feelsautistic: I’m gonna do a few more now as well
good luck to you too man, i'm already on it.

People are actually believing OP's stats LOL

Considering the world record for 1.5 mile run is 5:50 I'm calling bullshit.

Just retook my PST, I swam 500 yards using Breast Stroke in 5 minutes, I did 155 pushups in 2 minutes, 145 sit ups in 2 minutes, 40 Pull Ups and a 5 minute 1.5 mile run. How mirin are you guys? After that, I swam 25 miles in the freezing NYC ocean, I did it at night while completely naked.
press x to doubt
>wanting to be a ZOGbot
Oy vey another goyim fighting for israeli interests

View attachment 77313
janoy is a Jew

who gives a shit about ideology or political affiliation, being part of tier 1 is simple being part of an elite military legacy. well worth it. at the very most, you'll be snuffing out some third worlder that doesn't matter in small carefully planned operations.

Try becoming a president and launch the nukes when they least expect it

How is that even possible? I've been exercising and eating healthy for years and I can only do 25 pushups straight.

White/black guys = easy mode.

Good goy. Israel need you
Im not an anti jew like all you fuckers are but you are probably right on this one lol. Join the US army to fight for Israel XD

press x to doubt

janoy is a Jew
No I'm not, the entire mothers side of my family are devout Eastern Orthodox Christians.
who gives a shit about ideology or political affiliation, being part of tier 1 is simple being part of an elite military legacy. well worth it. at the very most, you'll be snuffing out some third worlder that doesn't matter in small carefully planned operations.
i concur