Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will be propably the only one here that will die as a virgin. Everyone else will get a Foid

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Something tells me that 99% of all users here will get girlfriends or ending up betabuxxing some retarded Foid. I will die as a untouched virgin that will NEVER have any relationship or sexual intercourse. It's over for my part. I am too god damn old as well(I am 26). My Life is ruined. I will live a lonely and pathetic existence. I am an autistic failure just like Elliot Rodger, Randy Stair, Adam Lanza, and Chris Harper Mercer. A friendless virgin with no future whatsoever. I don't want to insult anyone her but i bet all you guys will have girlfriends and relationships and such. For some it will come later. For me? It's fucking over. I was doomed from the beginning by being an autistic manlet. I am finished. I will die alone and untouched. This is my fate. This is my destiny. I was never meant to have any of those things. I am glad that atleast i have a family that does care about me. That's better than nothning. I want to cry so bad right now. I feel like absolute shit. It's truly over for me. I never wanted this kind of life :cryfeels:

Let's hope you are right tbhtbth.

You need to stop putting yourself down all the time like this. I did this for a long time too and it's horrible, yes the truth may be that you'll never get laid but if you just end up crying every day then that's not right either. Try to find some sort of cope if you can.

No man, I’m 100% sure that I will die a virgin.

I’ve embraced it.

You need to stop putting yourself down all the time like this. I did this for a long time too and it's horrible, yes the truth may be that you'll never get laid but if you just end up crying every day then that's not right either. Try to find some sort of cope if you can.

I don't cry about it. But i feel like crying sometimes when i feel like shit. But i never shead a tear. Crying is for faggots.
Let's hope you are right tbhtbth.
Trying to fuck your mom doesn't count. Try a better strategy next time

I don't cry about it. But i feel like crying sometimes when i feel like shit. But i never shead a tear. Crying is for faggots.

Trying to fuck your mom doesn't count. Try a better strategy next time

Lol fair enough.

I'll die I virgin. I'll join you in Virgin heaven, bro. Danny Phantom was a great show.

We have a choice...
End the suffering and die an ugly virgin...
or cope as you suffer and decay as an OLD ugly virgin waiting to die...

I suggest planning out a good suicide. Having your suicide planned out will keep you functional and sane.

Something tells me that 99% of all users here will get girlfriends or ending up betabuxxing some retarded Foid. I will die as a untouched virgin that will NEVER have any relationship or sexual intercourse. It's over for my part. I am too god damn old as well(I am 26). My Life is ruined. I will live a lonely and pathetic existence. I am an autistic failure just like Elliot Rodger, Randy Stair, Adam Lanza, and Chris Harper Mercer. A friendless virgin with no future whatsoever. I don't want to insult anyone her but i bet all you guys will have girlfriends and relationships and such. For some it will come later. For me? It's fucking over. I was doomed from the beginning by being an autistic manlet. I am finished. I will die alone and untouched. This is my fate. This is my destiny. I was never meant to have any of those things. I am glad that atleast i have a family that does care about me. That's better than nothning. I want to cry so bad right now. I feel like absolute shit. It's truly over for me. I never wanted this kind of life :cryfeels:
Man up.

There are people here twice your age,think about them before declaring that your situation is the worst one.

I hope you’re right but the direction I’m going, I’ll either rope in a few years or die a lonely old man

Something tells me that 99% of all users here will get girlfriends or ending up betabuxxing some retarded Foid
That something is your insecurity and victim complex. Get that fog out of your mind. We are all ugly autistic subhumans with no hope of ever being loved or accepted. You are not special. You're just another reject.

No i will be dying here while you get laid there

I know why you suffer. I could cure you. But I will not.

Just do it.

I am not truecel, currently I am more dicklet, but here always has these disputes to know who is the most truecel.
:feelsseriously:

Wow 26 old Virgin declares himself as the most hopeless, while 40+ year old virgins rot right here. Time to get out LARP

I will die a virgin as well and im not ashamed of it,fuck being like of the rest of the normie faggot scum that slither in society

2k+ rejections suggests that I’ll be joining you, OP.

18 year old curry. im here to stay. whitecels will all ascend

I am 99% Sure I wont ascend. The window for me to ascend is quickly closing, time moves fast. I dont see myself ascending within this lifetime, but I have my plans.

i know how you feel buddy, i don't to die like that, damn i just wanted some female companion ship, but nope, i'm condemed to die alone because of my ugly ass face

If it makes your feel better your title is wrong.

Only a few will escape this hell.

I don't see myself escaping anytime soon, however i won't pretend that i can handle this loneliness my whole life. Will probably end up a pathetic betabux somewhere in my 30s.

Goddamn it man. I hope we all can rise from this hell one day. Unrealistic or not.

Why do people feel the need to make "inceler than thou" posts? While there are a lot of fakecels and LARPers here, virtually all the genuine incels will remain virgins our entire lives, unless we fuck a hooker. Our chances decline with every decade, so if we can't get women in our 20s, it's pretty much over.

You wouldn't be the only one

I'll be joining you odds of me being with someone is 1000000000000000000000000000000-1

Speak for yourself.

Just my observation, but I find the ones who have the lowest self esteem tend to be the ones that can help themselves the most.

I'm 31 and a black balding virgin here. I know I'll never ascend. It'll take some kind of miracle for me to ascend.

Yeah, unless your looks change your life will continue to be a reflection of what it is now. If you're low body fat there isn't much you can do and you also get uglier with age, so it's over.

If it makes your feel better your title is wrong.

Only a few will escape this hell.
i wish all cels could escape this shit, but not everyone is born equal

Are you an actual aboriginal? Because I can't think of anything worse than that other than being deformed. All abos are trucels.

Even if I was given the chance to become a betabux, I would never take it. I will never be a slave to some roastie that rode the CC in her prime years.

Yea this shit is depressing asf