Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say still go for it. It's a change of setting and if night game doesn't work either, we can pretty much prove that cold approaching (day game and night game) doesn't work.
Coincidentally speaking, bars and clubs are generally the worst and I really mean the WORST place where to meet women especially if sub6 in looks or having no status. Any incel should avoid these venues like the bubonic plague. Uninstall going to these places on his own just to approach girls would automatically be an instant turnoff since it's nowadays considered as a display of low social value by default. Shallow environment made for shallow people. Added that these toxic places are colossal cockfests, that would be a lost battle for him.

At least when doing daygame, the risk of getting a form of social retaliation from the cucks is pretty low and if a bitch is rude you can possibly put her in her place without having a bunch of white knights (the bouncers) jumping over you and probably beating you up.

Let's put it that way Nightgame is nothing but an embodiement of the world of the messed up online dating but IRL.

Daygame>>>nightlife>>>online dating

Last edited:
Coincidentally speaking, bars and clubs are generally the worst and I really mean the WORST place where to meet women especially if sub6 in looks or having no status. Any incel should avoid these venues like the bubonic plague. Uninstall going to these places on his own just to approach girls would automatically be an instant turnoff since it's nowadays considered as a display of low social value by default. Shallow environment made for shallow people. Added that these toxic places are colossal cockfests, that would be a lost battle for him.

At least when doing daygame, the risk of getting a form of social retaliation from the cucks is pretty low and if a bitch is rude you can possibly put her in her place without having a bunch of white knights (the bouncers) jumping over you and probably beating you up.

Let's put it that way Nightgame is nothing but an embodiement of the world of the messed up online dating but IRL.

Daygame>>>nightlife>>>online dating

i ain't fucking up my schedule

i don't go to bars and i sleep at night

it will end

the way it started - on the street

i ain't fucking up my schedule

i don't go to bars and i sleep at night

it will end

the way it started - on the street
That's what I'm saying.

Do not waste your valuable time on these venues. Daygame IMO makes you feel that you have atleast a certain control and you can play undet multiple angles if things don't go your own way. It's absolutely free, bring variety and choice, headache free,etc.. Everything that Nightgame can't provide.

Approaches 15/11/2018

14.Epc frame holding

Do we know each other other?
Yes . I am God (wanted to say gandy) what is ur name
That is a secret.
U can't hide secrets from God.
I don't believe in God.
Who lied to you?
Who lied to you? (She countered)
What do you believe in?
People
People are trash. Where are you going
It is a secret
U r kinda stupid, l said and left
We exchanged a few other lines but those were the highlights.

Why did u say she was stupid and left?!
Why not going in for the kiss?!

Rape the 1000th girl when she rejects you.

Ngl, I have more respect for @uninstall than I do for Conor McGregor or any other cheesy wannabe warrior.

Becoming a teacher is enough in itself. Imagine uninstall had spent his time and energy becoming an English teacher and basically working full time to get a job. Now he's got status and I know a few English teachers and they make shitty money but all get laid with their students.

I know guys who learned guitar, went busking and got laid as a result.

I myself have used status frauding to get laid but i can't talk about that as it's against forum rules.

It's incredibly low IQ to think that you have enough value to get a girl just from approaching on the street. The entire point of PSL was that YOU DON'T. PUA doesn't work. This OP guy was so low IQ that he didn't even get the first aspect of PSL and it's taken him 1000 approaches to understand what is really a fundamental understanding which is that you do not have enough value no matter what "game" you run. You have to SUPPLEMENT YOUR VALUE in some way or use a ruse to get into a conversation and hope that it's just the right girl at the right time and she likes your personality. The entire point of the ruse is you get a chance to talk normally and she can see your personality, rather than having to make an upfront decision because you do not have the value for her to make a positive upfront decision.

The OP needed 1000 approaches just to realize that he doesn't have enough value to get laid like that.

Just monumental lol at that low IQ

facepalm tbh

become english teacher to sleep with his students

learn guitar

hope this hope that

nigga,

I know u are phony by your suggestions

they sound like some kid going to daddy and saying - "dad, why don't we just print money to become richer"

this is how low IQ ur ruse is

it won't help

it's just unnecessary work

and faggot I did get 4 dates with 4 OK looking women

go eat roasties

MY GOAL WAS NOT TO GET LAID

MY GOAL WAS TO FIND A GF

GET THAT IN UR HEAD

facepalm tbh

become english teacher to sleep with his students

learn guitar

hope this hope that

nigga,

I know u are phony by your suggestions

they sound like some kid going to daddy and saying - "dad, why don't we just print money to become richer"

this is how low IQ ur ruse is

it won't help

it's just unnecessary work

and faggot I did get 4 dates with 4 OK looking women

go eat roasties

MY GOAL WAS NOT TO GET LAID

MY GOAL WAS TO FIND A GF

GET THAT IN UR HEAD

I'm looking forward to your video at the end. Also curious, what the psychological effect of that many rejections and those very harsh rejections is... and maybe if you could explain how it's changed your perception of women, if at all.

Anyways, you do god's work. stay strong. You're almost finished. Def, try to enjoy life once this is over, if you can, because from everything I read, this is brutal as hell.

Approaches 16/11/2018
Zero desire to approach.
Let's go out and see what happens.
1. Ignore and look of disgust from a fat 4
2. Approached a womanlet that is 23 and looks 33
Seriously. She looked old even with make up.
Anyway
She was waiting for her gf to do Latino dancing.
After small talk l straight up asked her for a date
Where are we going tomorrow
She said she has a bf
Face wise she was a 6
Aging genes 1/10
Or she lied about her age.
3. Approached some roastie on a bench
I think l have seen her on tinder
I know u from somewhere. Do u recognize me?
No. I am listening to music. I cannot hear you.
She lied.
I said bye
Bye
Then I said - so... U are actually hearing me
If l were chaddy enough, she would remove her head phones and suck my dick.
4. Said just hi to her and she sped up
A 4
5. Nasty ignore from a fat 4
6. Nasty ignore from a dyed blonde 4
My hands have frozeeeeeeeeeen

It is almost winter cold
7. Rude ignore from a 4
Another shit day
8. We don't know each other, she said
Not my problem
She laughed and left
Cute and heartless
9. What's up
Nothing, she said with disgust
Typical heartless roastie
10. Ignore from some slut
My hands are ice

31 to go

Approaching late evening when it is this cold and u are on a bike adds another dimension of pain

31 to go

It will be over next week for sure

I will not do anything special for the final bitch.

I hope it ends with a nice conversation but it is out of my control.

Later l will make an audio file containing my conclusions and perspective.

@OldcelTurmoil your posting began well. pointing out tutoring as a way to make extensive contact with young women is high IQ. many young women will confuse you being a tutor with authority and status and begin to like you. you are also right when you say that it is low status in itself when you do lone approaches in public.

but this is not what this thread is meant to achieve. and you are entirely wrong about "personality". girls dont give a shit.

(also i have zero idea what tf PSL is supposed to mean)

Seriously, what is up with all those females? You live in Europe, I gues? Perhaps we should rephrase it: Eu rope. Eu comes from greek and means good. There you have a good rope.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsthink::lul:

I would still appreciate if u could audio record one approach. Doesn't matter if language isn't english.

Well the issue here is you did just talk about it. An incel cannot get laid because it's about LOOKS. Normies might play those games, but for incels it does not work since foids are disgusted by us. Uninstall has shown us this, and him learning guitar will not make his face any different.

Just lol at the low IQ

Lately, everybody has been attacking me.

Even here

What do you want seriously?

Spend hours upon hours every evening after work doing this for months.

Yet people here call me a faggot and what not

If you don't believe me, l have a simple solution for you.

TRy IT YOURSELF

I CANO RECORD BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN A PHONE ON WHICH MY VOICE SOUNDS TERRIBLE AND U WILL IMMEDIATELY SAY - U ARE AN ASPIE FAGGOT.

I bet no more than 10 people here speak my language anyway.

What? Am I supposed to make an English show for u guys so that u call me a faggot again.

Just do it yourself, seriously. Instead of posting the same threads every day.

I SPENT 30 MINUTES LAST NIGHT HEATING MY HANDS BECAUSE THEY WERE FREEZING.

whatever

I was thinking about doing something else after this to exercise my low inhibition bit lost interest and don't have the energy

It is best if l just leave.

I am tired of this bullshit.

Let's hope God takes me.

just lol at the cucked 'play a guitar brooooo'

no incels ever got laid from being musicians bro!! no incels ever got laid from anything! just approach 1000 women bro! keep going OP, what a great thread!!

Even here

TRy IT YOURSELF

I CANO RECORD BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE EQUIPMENT OTHER THAN A PHONE ON WHICH MY VOICE SOUNDS TERRIBLE AND U WILL IMMEDIATELY SAY - U ARE AN ASPIE FAGGOT.

What? Am I supposed to make an English show for u guys so that u call me a faggot again.

whatever

I was thinking about doing something else after this to exercise my low inhibition bit lost interest and don't have the energy

Let's hope God takes me.
Lots of us incels have appreciated your efforts. Ignore the cucks.

no incels ever got laid from being musicians bro!! no incels ever got laid from anything! just approach 1000 women bro! keep going OP, what a great thread!!
An ugly face with guitar skills is going to STILL be an ugly face that gets rejected regardless of your silly little tricks to win the foid. You need a higher dosage of blackpill instead of becoming the judge of apparent 'low IQ'.

Lots of us incels have appreciated your efforts. Ignore the cucks.

An ugly face with guitar skills is going to STILL be an ugly face that gets rejected regardless of your silly little tricks to win the foid. You need a higher dosage of blackpill instead of becoming the judge of apparent 'low IQ'.

I know bro!! no ugly incels ever got laid ever!! 10/10 post broooooO!!

you are soon to be known as Saint Uninstall

So over 900 girls and the best our guy got was a date that went nowhere.
Women really are cruel, aren't they?

Becoming a teacher is enough in itself. Imagine uninstall had spent his time and energy becoming an English teacher and basically working full time to get a job. Now he's got status and I know a few English teachers and they make shitty money but all get laid with their students.

I know guys who learned guitar, went busking and got laid as a result.

I myself have used status frauding to get laid but i can't talk about that as it's against forum rules.

It's incredibly low IQ to think that you have enough value to get a girl just from approaching on the street. The entire point of PSL was that YOU DON'T. PUA doesn't work. This OP guy was so low IQ that he didn't even get the first aspect of PSL and it's taken him 1000 approaches to understand what is really a fundamental understanding which is that you do not have enough value no matter what "game" you run. You have to SUPPLEMENT YOUR VALUE in some way or use a ruse to get into a conversation and hope that it's just the right girl at the right time and she likes your personality. The entire point of the ruse is you get a chance to talk normally and she can see your personality, rather than having to make an upfront decision because you do not have the value for her to make a positive upfront decision.

The OP needed 1000 approaches just to realize that he doesn't have enough value to get laid like that.

Just monumental lol at that low IQ

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill:

Even here

TRy IT YOURSELF

whatever

Let's hope God takes me.

Unironically ignore the cucks mate. You are a deadset top bloke for doing this shit, and your efforts are highly appreciated. You inspired me (and I assume a lot of other incels) to not rope of go full LDAR. good on you

Even here

After I am done.

I am leaving the forum.

@uninstall

It's total shit that some people have been so harsh. I want you to know that many other people here see you as a huge inspiration, including me. You are an incel legend! :feelsokman:

It's easy to be critical of other peoples work. Critics need to understand that it's impossible for anything to be fully perfect. I feel like it's a certainty that your thousand approach project has had some flaws, but so what... what you've done is an incredible feat. It's pretty comparable to scaling a mountain, actually I think scaling a mountain would be easier. There were people questioning if a thousand approaches were even possible at first, that's how incredible it is. You single-handedly made effortmaxxing a popular thing.

I was rejected by a girl tonight actually, I got her number earlier this week too and I was really excited. She just shot me down over text like an hour ago. I felt terrible, but then I actually thought about your quest, and I just felt like fuck if you kept trying that hard how can I let this one rejection destroy me inside.

This sounds like the corniest shit ever, idk, you just have to trust that I'm being genuine. Do whatever the fuck you want, but seriously man, I'd love to see you post more. And if you decide to do the FAQ/livestream after these last approaches I want to tune in if I can. Don't stress yourself out for your fans though, if you need to take a break first don't sweat it. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Why don't you get off his dick already? Scared to get mogged?

It'd be really poetic if the 1000th one accepted him. :bluepill:

After I am done.

I am leaving the forum.
You will be missed if you take that option.

Bloody good job on what you have done so far, exceeded everyone's expectations by far going to this length & proven the reality of foid attitudes in today's world. Must take a lot of effort to get to the point where it just becomes automatic rather than being seen as a tough task to tackle.

Even if you don't come back; your account deserves an honourary St title.

This user is from IT or a foid 100%. I recommend reporting.

I will miss u. @uninstall.
agreed

Images

Last edited:
Can any mod ban this filthy son of a bitch of OldcelTurmoil ? He's obviously a bluepill normie cuck from IT.

I can play some keyboard and have made many instrumentals.

Even sent some of them to the first date.

Take ur guitar and....

4 dates
what happened to the 4 dates? quick summary please

Everyone should be like uninstall the saint :feelsmage:

Status
Not open for further replies.