Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
3f3b2531-534f-4679-8975-774000dfa4eb-jpeg.61734
Did some cunt make a vid on our boyo?

Yep... I don't wanna post it here though... feels kinda shitty of me to do so

Found it on youtube. JFL at normies for not minding their own business.

View attachment 61734
Fucking hypocrites I hate them so goddamn much. You just gotta be confident and go out there but when you do you are a creep and a predator. Jocks, chads and whatever are abusing and calling girls hoes left and right and no one bats an eye. When one incel has the courage to ask people out without any threat or blackmail he’s a danger and leech :soy:
Gotta be confident bro
Gotta approach bro
Its a numbers game bro
>ok
LMAO THIS FUCKING CREEP ACTUALLY WENT AND DID IT
I hate everything so much

1. Went to a foid. Said hi.
She kept looking at her phone like it is her saviour from a wild butcher.
I added - what's up ? U fighting autism?
She didn't even look at me.
I left
She was a wall hitting roat.
Nice legs.

A typical whore and a typical reaction of her. She is dressed like a whore and you gave her validtion. This is what she likes and to ignore you was the climax for her. Despite all your effort, this has to stop.

A typical whore and a typical reaction of her. She is dressed like a whore and you gave her validtion. This is what she likes and to ignore you was the climax for her. Despite all your effort, this has to stop.

yes, she was dressed well - probably going somewhere for friday night

What does OP look like? I want to gauge how over it is for certain /10 males.

yes, she was dressed well - probably going somewhere for friday night

Dressed slutty*. Man I really hate those creatures. Whenever I see such a slut, I really want to punch her until she bleeds badly.

Regarding the YT video:

I watched the first 1:15 and had to turn it off. He talked about the 22 approaches is a huge number, he hasn't approached so many girls in his entire life. "but I am not a pick up artist :forcedsmile:" - curry in denial

@op what will you do when you reach 1000, keep going? Will you change the lifefuel tag?

Keep it up

Regarding the YT video:

I watched the first 1:15 and had to turn it off. He talked about the 22 approaches is a huge number, he hasn't approached so many girls in his entire life. "but I am not a pick up artist :forcedsmile:" - curry in denial

@op what will you do when you reach 1000, keep going? Will you change the lifefuel tag?

Keep it up
He can barely speak english and doesn't know what he's talking about, he even admits he's not "familiar with incel lingo".

Barely figured out what moneymaxx means.

This thread is potent CHO-fuel ngl

Link for youtube video?

MY ANALYSIS OF UNINSTALL'S APPROACHES

This thread is the reason I joined, so I take this very seriously.

Uninstall’s approaches are testing the following hypothesis:
  • Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • Massive amounts of experience and you will auto calibrate (what is taught in RSD and most pickup teachers)
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Just be confident/low inhibition (This is one of variables uninstall has been optimizing for)
  • VoiceMax (This is another stated variable uninstall has been optimizing for)
Here is a sample of hypothesize that uninstall's approaches are not testing. (in regards to their applicability towards daygame):
  • Looksmax (uninstall eats unhealthy food regularly and lifts weights less than 8 hours week)
  • Cultivating loving kindness (Uninstall does NOT do this, possible the opposite)
  • Read and test pickup theories and tactics.
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max
  • Plowing (uninstall gives up when he encounters resistance)
  • Meditate/Nofap(Unsure if he is doing these things)
  • Journaling for the purpose of hypothesizing possible strategies to try, and why he failed (he does some of this but not a huge amount)
  • Filming and/or audio recording approaches to analyze them frame by frame when in a clearer state of mind
Uninstall will not test the above theories because of his highly calicified blackpill beliefs. He does not believe there is even the slightest chance that any of them are true, therefore he will not test them.

Now, let’s examine the hypothesis that Uninstall’s approaches do test:

We can clearly see that the following in-combination are still insufficient for some, in getting girls: VoiceMax, InhibitionMax, JustBeTall, Mass-Approach.

Now, for the analysis of the red pill belief that I have been most interested in, is his skill with women improving? To do this, we need to come up with a proxy metric for sex/love, since he hasn’t come any where even close to either of those things. Initially, I thought phone-numbers or facebooks would suffice for this, but he hasn’t gotten enough of these to draw any statistically significant conclusions.

For the metric of “improvement” rate I have chosen conversations that last more than five lines. I believed, that if I could measure his rate of improvement, and approximate the future number of hoops he would have to learn/get good at before getting to sex/love, I could approximate how long it would take him to have a chance at getting a girlfriend. I suspected possible, this would take hundreds or thousands of years… but I was wrong…

As you can see from the graph bellow I have plotted the total number of conversations Uninstall has been able to get in, per day of approach over his entire approach period. Do to fuzzy reporting some numbers are estimates but overall it is accurate data.

Uninstalls Approaches

As you can see… there is no upward trend, and no trend at all. That one spike to 7 in one day, is a mixture of luck and uninstall doing 7x more approaches than normal. Uninstall is NOT improving at all. Therefore it is reasonable to assume he will never get a girlfriend, even if he became immortal and approached millions or billions of women over many centuries.

Now, the mass approach theory is a little different than the mass approach and improve theory. The mass approach theory recognizes that there is some variability to women’s emotions and preferences and banks on the idea that you will eventually find one that is attracted to you.

While this is true, it fails to recognize what women are at a fundamental level. Women are carbon based machines which are mass produced by DNA, which has been optimized for it’s own ability to mass produce. As of 2015, the typical difference between the genomes of two individuals was estimated at 20 million base pairs (or 0.6% of the total of 3.2 billion base pairs). In otherwords, these machines have less than one percent variability.

For example, while skin picking is a disorder experienced by 2% of the population, there are no humans that will rip off all of their skin until they die, as that would be too counter towards the goals of DNA. Similarly mating and/or pair-bonding with a sub-chad lite in modern society is a similar death sentence to the females DNA, especially when you add the risk that he may mate guard her and not allow her access to future Chads or she could die in child birth (evolutionary conditions which shaped human female preferences).

What about the hypothesis that are not tested by Uninstall? No one incel can test ever possible method for escaping inceldom, there simply is not enough time in a single life time. However, many of these other theories have been tested and debunked by other incels who are still incels. However, to my knowledge not all of these, and not all escaping inceldom theories have been publicly tested. Likely many who have tested inceldom escape theories have commit suicide before posting their results, or escape inceldom and therefore do not post their results.

The self-less, self destructive mass approaching committed by Uninstall will likely go down in history as significant scientific experiment, amongst many others that prove inceldom. Or more specifically, that when females of the human species are allowed to choose their mates, they will not choose mates of sub optimal genetic quality (subtle evolutionary mutations, that failed to produce the optimal specimen (aka Chad)). This fact has been heavily researched and proven in all other mammalian species but due to gender politics is generally avoided by scientists studying humans.

Mondo

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • Massive amounts of experience and you will auto calibrate (what is taught in RSD and most pickup teachers)
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Just be confident/low inhibition (This is one of variables uninstall has been optimizing for)
Here is a sample of hypothesize that uninstall's approaches are not testing. (in regards to their applicability towards daygame):
  • Looksmax (uninstall eats unhealthy food regularly and lifts weights less than 8 hours week)
  • Cultivating loving kindness (Uninstall does NOT do this, possible the opposite)
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max
  • Journaling for the purpose of hypothesizing possible strategies to try, and why he failed (he does some of this but not a huge amount)
  • Filming and/or audio recording approaches to analyze them frame by frame when in a clearer state of mind
Uninstall will not test the above theories because of his highly calicified blackpill beliefs. He does not believe there is even the slightest chance that any of them are true, therefore he will not test them.

We can clearly see that the following in-combination are still insufficient for some, in getting girls: VoiceMax, InhibitionMax, JustBeTall, Mass-Approach.

Now, for the analysis of the red pill belief that I have been most interested in, is his skill with women improving? To do this, we need to come up with a proxy metric for sex/love, since he hasn’t come any where even close to either of those things. Initially, I thought phone-numbers or facebooks would suffice for this, but he hasn’t gotten enough of these to draw any statistically significant conclusions.

For the metric of “improvement” rate I have chosen conversations that last more than five lines. I believed, that if I could measure his rate of improvement, and approximate the future number of hoops he would have to learn/get good at before getting to sex/love, I could approximate how long it would take him to have a chance at getting a girlfriend. I suspected possible, this would take hundreds or thousands of years… but I was wrong…

As you can see from the graph bellow I have plotted the total number of conversations Uninstall has been able to get in, per day of approach over his entire approach period. Do to fuzzy reporting some numbers are estimates but overall it is accurate data.

View attachment 62397

As you can see… there is no upward trend, and no trend at all. That one spike to 7 in one day, is a mixture of luck and uninstall doing 7x more approaches than normal. Uninstall is NOT improving at all. Therefore it is reasonable to assume he will never get a girlfriend, even if he became immortal and approached millions or billions of women over many centuries.

Now, the mass approach theory is a little different than the mass approach and improve theory. The mass approach theory recognizes that there is some variability to women’s emotions and preferences and banks on the idea that you will eventually find one that is attracted to you.

While this is true, it fails to recognize what women are at a fundamental level. Women are carbon based machines which are mass produced by DNA, which has been optimized for it’s own ability to mass produce. As of 2015, the typical difference between the genomes of two individuals was estimated at 20 million base pairs (or 0.6% of the total of 3.2 billion base pairs). In otherwords, these machines have less than one percent variability.

For example, while skin picking is a disorder experienced by 2% of the population, there are no humans that will rip off all of their skin until they die, as that would be too counter towards the goals of DNA. Similarly mating and/or pair-bonding with a sub-chad lite in modern society is a similar death sentence to the females DNA, especially when you add the risk that he may mate guard her and not allow her access to future Chads or she could die in child birth (evolutionary conditions which shaped human female preferences).

What about the hypothesis that are not tested by Uninstall? No one incel can test ever possible method for escaping inceldom, there simply is not enough time in a single life time. However, many of these other theories have been tested and debunked by other incels who are still incels. However, to my knowledge not all of these, and not all escaping inceldom theories have been publicly tested. Likely many who have tested inceldom escape theories have commit suicide before posting their results, or escape inceldom and therefore do not post their results.

The self-less, self destructive mass approaching committed by Uninstall will likely go down in history as significant scientific experiment, amongst many others that prove inceldom. Or more specifically, that when females of the human species are allowed to choose their mates, they will not choose mates of sub optimal genetic quality (subtle evolutionary mutations, that failed to produce the optimal specimen (aka Chad)). This fact has been heavily researched and proven in all other mammalian species but due to gender politics is generally avoided by scientists studying humans.
High IQ but TL;DR

oh my bad. The TLDR is he is not improving at all and basically fucked for life.
Brutal :feelskek:

But yeah... great post ngl. Hopefully Uninstall will see it and use it to improve his technique.

Last edited:

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

I can appreciate the effort that went into this post.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Very high IQ. However I do think that this needs to be trialled again by another incel (I may get round to doing it after the exam period is over) to control for variables (I.e. location). I am a bit more whitepilled about escaping inceldom

Very high IQ. However I do think that this needs to be trialled again by another incel (I may get round to doing it after the exam period is over) to control for variables (I.e. location). I am a bit more whitepilled about escaping inceldom

I will likely try this as well in asia. If you are up for it, you might want to consider testing more theories that uninstall didn't test. Such as keeping a clean diet + meditation + nofap + reading and testing pickup theories + combined with mass approach, or something different.

oh my bad. The TLDR is he is not improving at all and basically fucked for life.

Quick debunk on moneymaxx and clothingmaxx:

Many incels fail to recognize the dichotomy of the female reproductive strategy. The trifecta referred to as Looks, Money, and Status (LMS) can actually be split into two parts based on female desire: female desire for an attractive, high genetic quality male and a desire to acquire resources (in the modern age: money) necessary for survival. Looks is defined very easily as one's facial symmetry, muscle content, indicators of high testosterone, and the like. I won't be talking about looks today. Money and Status on the other hand represent female drive for resources.

Status is actually a misnomer, in my opinion. I think status is just a means to demonstrate that you have a lot of money to a female. Think about it: when have you ever seen a "high status" man in a profession which doesn't make a lot of money. High status garbage collectors, factory workers, and others? Nah, I don't think so

The problem with acquiring wealth is that women don't love you for you, they love you for your money, and current divorce laws and false rape accusation laws ensure that she will be leaving you and taking half your wealth. This is why divorce rates are so high, this is why cuckoldry is on the rise, and why women are horrible to their husbands and common law husbands (think LTR).

TL;DR moneymaxxing would work but it would probably be even worse than Inceldom (see MGTOW), better incel than cuck.

We have literally no options except to reform marriage laws.

Just like you said, he doesn't improve. He neither upgrades his appearance nor his mentality. If you just blindly approach a hundred girls the same way, you will get the same results a hundred times.

Exactly. Tyler durden (RSD guy) should loose his whole pickup company for promoting the idea that you can just mindlessly mass approach, "auto-calibrate" improve.

If it's possible you definitely need to be very focused and put a lot of work into improving, not just mindlessly approach. But without Uninstall, we wouldn't know this for sure, so what he has done really is a service to every man.
Quick debunk on moneymaxx and clothingmaxx:

Many incels fail to recognize the dichotomy of the female reproductive strategy. The trifecta referred to as Looks, Money, and Status (LMS) can actually be split into two parts based on female desire: female desire for an attractive, high genetic quality male and a desire to acquire resources (in the modern age: money) necessary for survival. Looks is defined very easily as one's facial symmetry, muscle content, indicators of high testosterone, and the like. I won't be talking about looks today. Money and Status on the other hand represent female drive for resources.

Status is actually a misnomer, in my opinion. I think status is just a means to demonstrate that you have a lot of money to a female. Think about it: when have you ever seen a "high status" man in a profession which doesn't make a lot of money. High status garbage collectors, factory workers, and others? Nah, I don't think so

The problem with acquiring wealth is that women don't love you for you, they love you for your money, and current divorce laws and false rape accusation laws ensure that she will be leaving you and taking half your wealth. This is why divorce rates are so high, this is why cuckoldry is on the rise, and why women are horrible to their husbands and common law husbands (think LTR).

TL;DR moneymaxxing would work but it would probably be even worse than Inceldom (see MGTOW), better incel than cuck.

We have literally no options except to reform marriage laws.

I totally agree. If you moneyMax, your best option is to just prostitute-max after that (where it is legal), because girls won't love you anyways so you might as well get a good deal on them, and get lots of them with low effort. If you want the gf experience, you can pay directly for that as well, and have multiple girls that know their contract.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Top tier post, very articulate.
The shit that will generally work to turn an incel into a guy that gets some is probably limited to:

Statusmaxxed
Moneymaxxed (become betabux)
Facial surgery to fix all of the face
Somehow become NT if a mentalcel
Go to a region that is easier to ascend if locationcel (traits that are valued by the foids there like jbw in sea or refugee in Sweden)

That's about it

@BlackPillJesus I knew the sheer amount of data in this thread would inspire something like this but now that the first attempt is on the table I'm just stunned. Thanks man!

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Good post, man. Also, improving is an important factor of approaching. It doesn't seem to me that he's applying whatever newly-formed skills he has gotten; such as knowing when to approach, who to approach, et cetera. Trial and error is necessary, as long as there is a balance and an aim of improving one's self. At this rate, uninstall is merely just erroring his way through this experiment.

I think there is such a thing as status, it just means that many respect you (usually within some context), although this usually means more money, it doesn't have to.. i.e. a man who rescues a bunch of dogs from an animal shelter that caught on fire will definitely gain status, especially if the local news write about him, even though he didn't make any money.

I will likely try this as well in asia. If you are up for it, you might want to consider testing more theories that uninstall didn't test. Such as keeping a clean diet + meditation + nofap + reading and testing pickup theories + combined with mass approach, or something different.
I recon I will do baseline (Dietmax as that is what I do normally) for 100 approaches and then do 100 approaches with each variable tested at a time (meditationmaxxing, no fap, different theories). Recording will be done for data analysis.

Good post, man. Also, improving is an important factor of approaching. It doesn't seem to me that he's applying whatever newly-formed skills he has gotten; such as knowing when to approach, who to approach, et cetera. Trial and error is necessary, as long as there is a balance and an aim of improving one's self. At this rate, uninstall is merely just erroring his way through this experiment.
Why should men always be expected to improve with the bar raised higher & higher while foids ain't gotta do shit & can even backpedal 'cos her body her choice. They get fatter & more bitchy with boundless entitlement, screw that. Fuck giving them validation, it just accelerates the cycle, these fucking white knight soyboy cucks are a major factor to this with their orbiting bullshit.

This will only fix itself with either sex bots, Islamic invasion or removal of women's rights back to pre vote era.

105 to go
It's so weird that 105 seems like a small number now. 99% of men have not put in the effort you have @uninstall. "hard work hardly works"

Wouldn't it be funny if girl #1,000 was the only one who agreed to have sex with you? What could we learn from that? Haha...

Last edited:
It's so weird that 105 seems like a small number now. 99% of men have not put in the effort you have @uninstall. "hard work hardly works"

Wouldn't it be funny if girl #1,000 was the only one who agreed to have sex with you? What could we learn from that? Haha...
It would be epic tbh, If someone deserves that, is is our boi uninstall

I did something really weird

I overheard a ROASTIE making fun if some guy who tried to kiss her.

She was talking to three guys and another roastie.

I felt like they were mocking him.

I asked them why are they talking behind the back of someone.

Because l felt bad for that dude.

One of the faggots told me that they were making fun of her or some shit.

I said - it felt like you were mocking him and ride away.

This was alpha and beta move at the same time.
little did those bitches know they were talking to an incel celebrity

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

High IQ analysis right here. For me this whole thread just proves numbers game is not viable in the west. Outside the west however I believe things would have turned out very differently for Uninstall. Inceldom appears to be a location issue more than anything I find. The situation for men in the west is truly grim.
Link for youtube video?

I found it, it's just some ethnic who is probly an incel-in-denial blathering on about this thread with no point. I can send it to you if you haven't found it already.

I plan to address all those issues at the end in a long audio talk.

I am planning to do an audio recap once the mission is over.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Nice analysis, but what you are forgetting is mental connectivity and authentic interaction game. I wouldn't count it under PUA.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Extremely high IQ.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Excellent post and a fine analysis befitting of the effort uninstall has put into this.

Another factor worth considering is the quality of women being approached. Uninstall gives us an insight into this earlier in the thread:

what made u believe i approach super attractive girls

i approach 5/10 who are not fat most of the time

i don't think i have approached a 7 or above more than 1-2 times
Reading his approach logs, it is not uncommon for him to approach girls below 5/10. He is effectively putting the "lower your standards" theory to the test. The result? Well, clearly the majority of the time they're not receptive.

My experiences are similar. I've approached stunning girls far above my league who have been receptive and bang average middle-of-the-road girls who have rejected me straight away. I don't have anything close to the volume of approaches uninstall has under his belt, so it's interesting to see his results based on a much larger data set.

It would appear "just lower your standards bro!" is a meme.

• Just be Tall
  • Just approach
  • It’s a numbers game
  • Clothing Max
  • Money-Max

View attachment 62397

Make this the last comment and close thread tbh @Ryo_Hazuki @knajjd @SergeantIncel

And make it sticky..this is blackpill in action everyone should read this.

Why should men always be expected to improve with the bar raised higher & higher while foids ain't gotta do shit & can even backpedal 'cos her body her choice. They get fatter & more bitchy with boundless entitlement, screw that. Fuck giving them validation, it just accelerates the cycle, these fucking white knight soyboy cucks are a major factor to this with their orbiting bullshit.

This will only fix itself with either sex bots, Islamic invasion or removal of women's rights back to pre vote era.
Let's destroy the west by asking Kim to nuke us.

Excellent post and a fine analysis befitting of the effort uninstall has put into this.

Another factor worth considering is the quality of women being approached. Uninstall gives us an insight into this earlier in the thread:

Reading his approach logs, it is not uncommon for him to approach girls below 5/10. He is effectively putting the "lower your standards" theory to the test. The result? Well, clearly the majority of the time they're not receptive.

My experiences are similar. I've approached stunning girls far above my league who have been receptive and bang average middle-of-the-road girls who have rejected me straight away. I don't have anything close to the volume of approaches uninstall has under his belt, so it's interesting to see his results based on a much larger data set.

It would appear "just lower your standards bro!" is a meme.

I hadn't thought of that. That's a really interesting theory. It could be... ugly girls feel they can't keep a relationship with a guy 4+ more points than them, so if they are going to "waste" their time, or emotional energy with any of those guys then they will just hook up with a 10 (Chad). It may be most optimal to go for girls that are just slightly uglier than yourself... although... I'm pretty sure Uninstall said he was joking about being a 9/10... so he might be equal in looks to the girls he goes for... I'm not sure.

As soon as I got to this part I was getting ready to drop some serious black pills on you...but you ultimately made the same points I was going to make:

What about the hypothesis that are not tested by Uninstall? No one incel can test every possible method for escaping inceldom, there simply is not enough time in a single life time. However, many of these other theories have been tested and debunked by other incels who are still incels. However, to my knowledge not all of these, and not all escaping inceldom theories have been publicly tested. Likely many who have tested inceldom escape theories have commit suicide before posting their results, or escape inceldom and therefore do not post their results.

To add to this, some of the proposed theories for escaping inceldom are so nonsensical that nobody with a lick of common sense would even entertain the possibility of being true, let alone waste their time trying.

Examples include, but at most certainly not limited to:

1) Nofap makes you more attractive to women because women can sense the last time you fapped
2) Sub4 ethnics can easily ascend in eastern europe
3) Binaural beats can make you physically more attractive
4) Using colognes with special pheromones will attract women

I could go on and on but you get the point. There's being open-minded....and then there's just going full retard. These theories, and many others, cross that line and go 2500 miles past it. Anyone who has spent any significant amount of time in the incelosphere has seen these theories and many other, equally asinine ones. Lookism is especially bad when it comes to this and you even have trolls that spam nonsensical theories on multiple accounts because they have nothing better to do, but I digress.

Think of it this way though...think of the guys you personally know that are successful with women. Not celebrities...not cherry picked pics you saw on the internet....but people you actually know. Do you honestly think they ever got to the point where they were on obscure websites frantically looking for secret tricks to attract women? No? Are they doing something specific and very different that you're not doing? No? Then take a look at them and yourself...how are you different from them? Anyone who asks themselves these questions, applies occam's razor, and has at least a little common sense will ultimately arrive at the only logical conclusion...and we all know what that is.

Approaches 12/11/2018

1. Do we know each other...

Lmfao foids are soooo predictable.

The same shit from some wall hitting 5.

2. Ignore from a headphone foid with enough kJ to power a car.

3. Approached a duo of wall hitters.

Once l got closer and opened them they stopped talking and bounced.

4. Approached a make up maxxed 7

Holy shit banging

Guess what she said?

Do we know each other?

Convo:

Hi. What's up?

Do we know each other?

You look kinda sympathetic. (I completely doged the question). Are you?

(She is flattered. She keeps smiling)

But we do not know each other...

Everyone you know today was once a stranger...

I am in a hurry. Try stopping someone else

No you are not...

Bye...

IF I WERE CHAD WOULF YOU BE IN A HURTY HOLE?

Would it.matter that we do not know each other?

5. What's up?

Nothing (hiding her face with her hand)

6. Ignore with a smile

7. My front light got in her face. She hated it.

I approached nevertheless. She didn't even look at me.

8. Ignore with a run at an intersection.

9. Approached a foid on a phone. She smiled-ignored me.

10. Opened some ltalian bitch. She was mega receptive but told me that she has found the love of her life - the son of the ambassador of Brazil in my country and is moving there soon

jfl.

11. Ignore from some bitch with busty tits.

12.long talk with a bitch but right when l was about to ask for number her bus came and she ran

Lmfao

That effort all in vain.

93 to go

That's gay.
Yeah but if you shit in the batter he might get mad enough to launch some nukes.
Approaches 12/11/2018

Holy shit banging

Guess what she said?

Do we know each other?

Convo:

Hi. What's up?

Do we know each other?

No you are not...

Bye...

5. What's up?

6. Ignore with a smile

10. Opened some ltalian bitch. She was mega receptive but told me that she has found the love of her life - the son of the ambassador of Brazil in my country and is moving there soon

jfl.

12.long talk with a bitch but right when l was about to ask for number her bus came and she ran

Lmfao

That effort all in vain.

93 to go

How the fuck do you get to know each other if they won't allow it lol, fucking social circle friends of friends bullshit. Starting with nothing gets you nothing.

Approaches 12/11/2018

Holy shit banging

Guess what she said?

Do we know each other?

Convo:

Hi. What's up?

Do we know each other?

No you are not...

Bye...

5. What's up?

6. Ignore with a smile

jfl.

Lmfao

That effort all in vain.

93 to go

Double digits, lad. Only a bit more. Prove the black pill beyond any shadow of doubt once and for all. Anything special planned for the last few approacthes? If you fail what will you do afterwards? I suggest a long vidya/anime marathon as a decent cope, combined with a week of free for all eating, if you're into that kind of thing, would cheer me right up. Perhaps you prefer escortcelling with a 18y 10/10 hoe. Your efforts are not in vain. I always look forward to reading the thread after a long day. The entertainment you brought to hundreds with this thread, all the IT cuck NPC brains you fried so bad they had to go back to the factory to be fixed, all the hipocrites called out, BTFOing PUA so hard they will have to change their training numbers required to develop "skills" from hundreds of approaches to tens of thousands to cope with the numbers game theory getting demolished, as well as cold approach for non chads being disproved. Your sacrafice will never be forgoten by incels as a lesson TO NOT WASTE ANY TIME AT ALL VALIDATING FOIDS IN ANY KIND OF WAY IF THE EXCHANGE IS NOT GUARANTEED TO INVOLVE SEX.

You shall forever be known as St. Uninstall for the service to the community. If St. Elliot is the father, St. BlackOps2cel is the son, you can be the holy spirit.

And if this thread is a LARP, you will still be one of the most dedicated trolls of all time, in which case it is an honor to be trolled.

Approaches 13/11/2018

Here we go buddy boyos.

1. She gave me some smile of disgust and continued walking.

2. Ignore from a foid walking and eating peanuts or some shit (hopefully shit)

3. Approached a foid at an intersection. She seemed receptive and told me that she is going to do some singing classes but bounced. Didn't have the strength/desire to stay and convo with uninstall.
Singing classes? Code for deep throating Chad's?
Who knows.....

4. Approached a foid and literally destroyed her frame.

At the end l said NO ASKING

It was an order

I said - record my number and call me

Why, she said

Cause that is one of the greatest moments of your life.

Really.

Do I look like l am joking

I don't want your number.

Record my number and call me.

Why

Cause you have to

I don't need your number. You are not a part of my life.

I am. We have been talking for a long time

2 minutes...

That is plenty.

I don't need ur number.

Ok

Why u doing this

I am on a mission and u are 1/1000 part of it

5. Do we know each other

Yes

From where

If you don't remember, it is your problem..

She was a 6'3" with heels and headed towards the wall

Would still fuck

6. Approached a make up max clothes smaxx (red coat, parfum overload) Stacy

She just smiled as in "looool he thinks he has a chance")

7. I think you have mistaken me for somebody else

You are quite the thinker....

She bounced

Fat and ugly she was

8. Approached a foid waiting for something
Hi. What's up

Nothing.

Nothing? Is that even possible

Yes, she said with disgust.

You must be a sharp mind...

She moved away

Fat and ugly she was.

Would accept a blow job from her though.

9. Approached a very cute foid. She barely looked at me and bounced.

10.Omega ignore from an ugly bitch

11. Ignore from a not so ugly bitch

12. Approached a foid

We talked a lot

She was hot

I did something epic

I asked - WHEN WILL YOU BECOME MY GIRLFRIEND

She laughed like it is getting out of style

“I already have a boyfriend.”

Cool. You have three weeks to leave him,. I said

She kept laughing.

Anyway, l bounced eventually and said - this is the best day of her life and she will remember it forever

13. Approached a foid. She looked at me like l was raping her. Jfl

14. Rude ignore from a 6

15. Even ruder ignore from a foid drinking Mc Donald's shit at a bus stop

16. Ignore from a bitch eating pizza

17. Epic

Approached a foid at an intersection
She ignored me.
Later, like 2 minutes later, some cuck came and gave her flowers.
Jfl

18. Where are you going
Home
She said without stopping

19.she had nice legs

I went to her.
She looked at me - her face was legit true cell
She was waiting for someone.
Refused to tell me her name .
Eventually some old woman came
Her mother?
She said l am Ana (the foid l approached said that)
Who are u, she asked
A man of mystery on a bike, l said

20.Aproached a foid that was just coming from the house of her bf

She said what l did was weird.

I said - it is weird if you want it to be weird LMFAO

Here's the convo

Hi. What's up (I say it as I level with her on a street walk)
Hi (she says with surprise)

Once we are on the other side of the street we stop

Do you we know each other?

I am X. You?

I am V.

Where are you going, V?

Why?

Just asking. (BTW there was a police department like 10 meters away - WHAT EXACTLY IS SHE AFRAID OF? tHERE WAS ALSO A BANK WITH CAMERAS NEARBY)

Going home.

Me too.

In which direction

(i point)

Oh, then we are in totally different direction. I am just coming from there. I went to see my BOYFRIEND.

(she said it like it was supposed to hurt me. she wanted to experience the pleasure of stabbing me)

Do you expect my heart to beat any faster from that information, I said

(she was confused AF)

I have to go. I am really in a hurry.

Go.

73 to go

P.S. I was too tired to log this yesterday.

I like how your inhibition not only lowered, became non existent but is now actually going into the negatives like a cheat engine guru. This can get you far in other areas. Incelman, the hero we received that foids could not deceive.

I like how your inhibition not only lowered, became non existent but is now actually going into the negatives like a cheat engine guru. This can get you far in other areas. Incelman, the hero we received that foids could not deceive.

i was actually thinking of ways to put this low inhibition to some other use that will help me

honestly, the only pleasure I am getting out of this is the joy of trolling the fuck out of them

looking them in the eyes - confused

seeing their reaction

seeing those bitches get uncomfortable

while i just stay there like it is another day in the office

maybe because it is

My hERo , I'm planning on mass approaching soon:feelsokman:

i was actually thinking of ways to put this low inhibition to some other use that will help me

honestly, the only pleasure I am getting out of this is the joy of trolling the fuck out of them

looking them in the eyes - confused

seeing their reaction

seeing those bitches get uncomfortable

while i just stay there like it is another day in the office

maybe because it is
Use it for some sort of YouTube channel but not on YouTube as that place is cucked or a motivational speaker job?

Status
Not open for further replies.