Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could easily use this negative inhibition in careermaxxing (if that interests you).

its bucarest, isnt it? please reveal after the deed is done

"metoo is not a thing here" pretty much rules out the whole of western europe

@uninstall
You are just incredible. Your inhibition became fucking negative.

Let I the inhibition of Uninstall.
I = lim (-1/x) when x -> 0 ; x > 0.

Hey I think you stealed my limit theorem from a former post.

4 and 12 were epic

Why have I yet to reply to this legendary thread.

Why u doing this
I am on a mission and u are 1/1000 part of it

Who are u, she asked
A man of mystery on a bike, l said

73 to go!

Good job @uninstall

I really like some of those lines... you're becoming like some kind of weird hero for us losers, like an incel robin hood.

I feel like you've come into your own with these low-inhib stunts... what's next? The world's wondering. You are such a living legend at this point, after you reach 1,000 if you just give up for good and go LDAR or whatever it feels like a waste of these great abilities you've developed. Obviously you have the right to do whatever you want to do but I know that I, at least, don't want to see your adventures end.

This is still going?

Approaches 14/11/2018
It is a matter of days.

And everything will be over.

Let's go boyos

1. Approached an ugly foid in a skirt.

She nodded her head and left.

2. I may have approached a tranny

Approached some 6'2 bitch on heels and after I said hi, I kinda felt she may be a tranny.

I asked her - are you a human
Lmfao

It came out naturally
Anyway she didn't stop either way

3. I don't talk to strangers...she said
I said -ok.
Then she entered the pharmacy.
Right when she was opening the door, l said - you are about to talk to strangers, implying that the pharmacist would be a stranger.
4. Cold hi and ignore from a 5
5. The same kinda from a femshit on her phone
6. She was stupefied and amazed but didn't talk to me.
Her face was speecheless, but she didn't have the strength and or l wasn't Chad enough to extract the needed strength from her.
7. Nasty ignore from a 5 with headphones
8. I don't want to get to know you
I mean JFL
Do you say this to Chad?
I said to her - I am recording this
She was mindfucked but the hate in her eyes almost penetrated my skin.
9. What is your name?
You don't have to know...
I think l do....
She was already away.
Cute and heartless.
10. Ignore from a jb
11. A 5 made me go through all hoops to tell me she has a bf
I confronted her
Why did you waste my time? That had to be ur second line. Why did you play stupid? I did not approach you to ask you about your world view.
She said some PC bullshit.
I left
12. Thank you that you approched but no
Bitch today have a massive audacity

Btw she then got in some BMW or Mercedes SUV
Didn't see if Chad was driving.
Forgot to check
Hahahaha
Can you imagine? You are waiting for your SUvV and some dude on a bicycle approaches you
That must be the most comical moment of her life.
13. Ignore from a bitch with weird hair
14. Ignore from some bitch that wanted to vomit when she saw my bike

59 to go

Can you do all the rest of your approaches the same day like what you did last month (the 74 approaches)

Offtopic: I don't get notifications of this thread anymore. But I clicked watch at the top and I replied here many times. It worked fine for a while but since a few months I barely get notifications and this week I got non at all.

Anyone else with this problem?

Can you do all the rest of your approaches the same day like what you did last month (the 74 approaches)

i could but I won't

I will approach normally

it's a matter of a few days really

Sooooooo close to the end, it would take an act of God at this point to get a GF from these final few. Even if he got one by the end it still wouldn't be worth running numbers game, the amount of fail you gotta go through is just not worth it.

make the last approach special and give her flowers maybe she won't reject you

no way dude

I ain't cucking

the last approach will not be special

it will be just like any other one

Tell her she won a prize as the 1000th contestant.

We already knew that mindless direct approaching like this was pointless. This thread has proved nothing other than the fact that the thread starter is low IQ. There are so many more creative methods he could have used, so many more things he could have tried and tested. Instead he went out and did something that an entire subculture of incel movement knew was pointless for the past few years. What do you think puahate was all about?

Cold approaching during the day is just weird as fuck, especially the way he did it. Given that he was going to put so much effort in, the least he could have done is come up with some ways to make it less aspie. He probably hasn't learned a single thing from the experience.

The problem with the daytime cold approach is you have no reason for approaching. Unfortunately aspies can't realize how weird it is to normies that someone just approaches. Not only does it demo that you are aspie but it also demos you are weird and unattractive because you can't just go on tinder and get laid like normal people. This is how they think.

But when you have low IQ, you have low IQ. Not only that, but the thread starter has aspieness which is polluting every interaction without his knowledge (the hallmark of aspieness is a lack of awareness of how aspie you come across). In fairness to the incel, everyone on here is on the aspie spectrum at some level.

The sad thing is, the OP has potential as he is low inhib enough to do this. The next step, which should have been the first step, is to come up with ways to approach cold in the daytime and have a NON ASPIE REASON FOR THE APPROACH.

For example, say you are doing a college project and ask if she could help you by either doing an interview or answering questions. Make sure your topic is something chicks would find interesting. Here you are not going direct and have some way to enter the conversation normally. For groups of girls, A team of incels could pull this off having a camera and approaching two or three girls who look like they would give a good reaction. This is just one example. Can you see how this starts off on a much better foot than an aspie cold approach. Can you also see the futility of some ugly weird aspies trying something like this? If you can see that, then imagine how absolutely pointless and low IQ this entire thread was.

The OP could have tried busking game. Learn three songs on a guitar (a couple of weeks max, the OP would have learned them off by heart now). Go to the city at night and busk. Shit like this is the way the OP should have been thinking. 3 incels together could probably start a band and status fraud to get laid. Fake facebooks, fake insta etc. Start thinking outside the box and trying those methods instead of wasting time with low IQ BS.

@OldcelTurmoil how many women have you laid with your busking and interviewing skills?

We already knew that mindless direct approaching like this was pointless. This thread has proved nothing other than the fact that the thread starter is low IQ. There are so many more creative methods he could have used, so many more things he could have tried and tested. Instead he went out and did something that an entire subculture of incel movement knew was pointless for the past few years. What do you think puahate was all about?

Cold approaching during the day is just weird as fuck, especially the way he did it. Given that he was going to put so much effort in, the least he could have done is come up with some ways to make it less aspie. He probably hasn't learned a single thing from the experience.

The problem with the daytime cold approach is you have no reason for approaching. Unfortunately aspies can't realize how weird it is to normies that someone just approaches. Not only does it demo that you are aspie but it also demos you are weird and unattractive because you can't just go on tinder and get laid like normal people. This is how they think.

But when you have low IQ, you have low IQ. Not only that, but the thread starter has aspieness which is polluting every interaction without his knowledge (the hallmark of aspieness is a lack of awareness of how aspie you come across). In fairness to the incel, everyone on here is on the aspie spectrum at some level.

The sad thing is, the OP has potential as he is low inhib enough to do this. The next step, which should have been the first step, is to come up with ways to approach cold in the daytime and have a NON ASPIE REASON FOR THE APPROACH.

For example, say you are doing a college project and ask if she could help you by either doing an interview or answering questions. Make sure your topic is something chicks would find interesting. Here you are not going direct and have some way to enter the conversation normally. For groups of girls, A team of incels could pull this off having a camera and approaching two or three girls who look like they would give a good reaction. This is just one example. Can you see how this starts off on a much better foot than an aspie cold approach. Can you also see the futility of some ugly weird aspies trying something like this? If you can see that, then imagine how absolutely pointless and low IQ this entire thread was.

The OP could have tried busking game. Learn three songs on a guitar (a couple of weeks max, the OP would have learned them off by heart now). Go to the city at night and busk. Shit like this is the way the OP should have been thinking. 3 incels together could probably start a band and status fraud to get laid. Fake facebooks, fake insta etc. Start thinking outside the box and trying those methods instead of wasting time with low IQ BS.
And what the fuck have you done lately? At least he's trying something that gives hope or proves something to others following his journey.

Those suggestions you made, do an @uninstall & make a thread putting it into practice & document it like he is, record it on audio/video, keep updates coming in, find other Incels near your location & do the group orientated methods. You seem to be confident an approach change will work so be the leader that can show us the way, the hero that gave us a way out.

kill yourself, cuck

Are you really this low IQ

I mean this is retarded.

AT THE END I WILL RECORD AN AUDIO PODCAST COVERING MANY TOPICS AND I WILL ADDRESS RETARDED CLAIMS LIKE THAT TOO.

BUT IN THE MEANTIME I WILL SAY THIS:

THE INDIRECT METHOD IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT

I DON'T NEED EXCUSES TO APPROACH.

AND EVEN IF YOU COME UP WITH SOME FAKE ASS SOCIALLY ENGINEERED INTERACTION YOU ARE STILL AT THE MERCY OF THE SITUATION AND YOUR LOOKS

LET'S

SAY

THAT

YOU GO TO A LIBRARY AND ASK HER FOR A NAPKIN OR DO ANOTHER PATHETIC CUCK MOVE

GUESS , WHAT

NEGROID

SHE EITHER LIKES YOU OR NOT.

SHE IS EITHER RECEPTIVE OR NOT

SHE IS EITHER AVAILABLE OR NOT

YOUR INDIRECT GAME CHANGES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

NOTHING

NOTHING

THE RETARDED THINGS YOU SUGGESTED ARE TYPICAL THEORYCRAFTING DONE BY GUYS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING OTHER THAN THINK TOO MUCH.

I AIN'T LEARNING SONGS ON A GUITAR CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GUITAR

AND I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ONE

AND EINSTEIN......

YOU REALLY THINK SOME GUITAR SONG WILL NEGATE LOOKS THEORY OR AVAILABILITY THEORY

THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION

YOU ONLY HAVE THEORIES IN YOUR HEAD

BUT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING

YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU KNOW NOTHING

ANYWAY YOU APPROACH WILL BE SEEN BY CREEPY/ASPIE IF SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED AND OR AVAILABLE

REMEMBER THIS

CAUSE IT IS THE DAMN TRUTH

otherwise, thank you for showing interest in this insane experiment

but to me you are just a kid judging by your theories

also, you don't sound very blackpilled to me

seriously.

just tried it yourself

then come at me again
many of you are too scary of autism

i mean just drop it

the more you try not to be autistic, the more you become

if you are not attractive to her, you are an autist regardless of what she says t you.

Last edited:
Approaches 14/11/2018

14. Ignore from some bitch that wanted to vomit when she saw my bike

59 to go

Bikes are progressive tho for the environment tho.

Canada soy

Offtopic: I don't get notifications of this thread anymore. But I clicked watch at the top and I replied here many times. It worked fine for a while but since a few months I barely get notifications and this week I got non at all.

Anyone else with this problem?
Black soy

I mean this is retarded.

AT THE END I WILL RECORD AN AUDIO PODCAST COVERING MANY TOPICS AND I WILL ADDRESS RETARDED CLAIMS LIKE THAT TOO.

AND EVEN IF YOU COME UP WITH SOME FAKE ASS SOCIALLY ENGINEERED INTERACTION YOU ARE STILL AT THE MERCY OF THE SITUATION AND YOUR LOOKS

LET'S

SAY

THAT

GUESS , WHAT

NEGROID

NOTHING

NOTHING

THE RETARDED THINGS YOU SUGGESTED ARE TYPICAL THEORYCRAFTING DONE BY GUYS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING OTHER THAN THINK TOO MUCH.

AND EINSTEIN......

YOU REALLY THINK SOME GUITAR SONG WILL NEGATE LOOKS THEORY OR AVAILABILITY THEORY

ANYWAY YOU APPROACH WILL BE SEEN BY CREEPY/ASPIE IF SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED AND OR AVAILABLE

REMEMBER THIS

seriously.

just tried it yourself

then come at me again

i mean just drop it

if you are not attractive to her, you are an autist regardless of what she says t you.
LMFAO negroid. Just be a busker bro!

Red

I like the way you calmed down and regained your composure during the second part of your post exemplified by discontinuing the caps.

Last edited:
1. She gave me some smile of disgust and continued walking.

2. Ignore from a foid walking and eating peanuts or some shit (hopefully shit)

6. Approached a make up max clothes smaxx (red coat, parfum overload) Stacy

She just smiled as in "looool he thinks he has a chance")

9. Approached a very cute foid. She barely looked at me and bounced.

10.Omega ignore from an ugly bitch

11. Ignore from a not so ugly bitch

13. Approached a foid. She looked at me like l was raping her. Jfl

14. Rude ignore from a 6

15. Even ruder ignore from a foid drinking Mc Donald's shit at a bus stop

16. Ignore from a bitch eating pizza

Arrogant sluts.

Seriously, what is up with all those females? You live in Europe, I gues? Perhaps we should rephrase it: Eu rope. Eu comes from greek and means good. There you have a good rope.

Last edited:
2. I may have approached a tranny

Approached some 6'2 bitch on heels and after I said hi, I kinda felt she may be a tranny.

I asked her - are you a human
Lmfao

It came out naturally
Anyway she didn't stop either way

3. I don't talk to strangers...she said
I said -ok.
Then she entered the pharmacy.
Right when she was opening the door, l said - you are about to talk to strangers, implying that the pharmacist would be a stranger.
:feelskek::feelskek: how low-inhib can one even get
I have some low inhib days sometimes, where I just say what I think and it feels great

JFL
Calls Uninstall low iq aspie and then recommends: "JuSt LeArN tO pLaY gUiTaR bRo!"

JFL

Lol at claiming that others are aspie yet you want him to use a ruse. So what if he asks these women a question about some bullshit project he doesn't even have? You think he won't fall flat on his face when they discover he was just lying? Suppose they answer the question, how in the fuck does that help OP in any way whatsoever? He's not going to get any closer to them. JFL at wanting him to cuck himself in front of thousands of strangers, most people on here are talentless, hence why we can't statusmaxx even if we tried.

I mean this is retarded.

LET'S

SAY

THAT

GUESS , WHAT

NEGROID

NOTHING

NOTHING

AND EINSTEIN......

REMEMBER THIS

seriously.

just tried it yourself

then come at me again

i mean just drop it

This is why you are a fucking L-E-G-E-N-D.

JFL
Calls Uninstall low iq aspie and then recommends: "JuSt LeArN tO pLaY gUiTaR bRo!"

JFL

Very true. I work with a bunch of computer nerds, and a good amount of them will try to learn the guitar. I tell them straight up, you know learning this won't get you laid. And it NEVER does get them laid.

The problem will all of these suggestions, is that if you approach indirect then good fuck'n luck transitioning to normal conversation. I have tried this, and the moment you transition to normal conversation... even if you do what the pickup "tactics" tell you and you use an observational comment, the girls will go silent, and get creeped out... they instantly know, oh this is just his sleeze ball routine to try to get laid and they will ignore you.

you actually get worse results than approaching directly, because in addition to being a creepy stranger, they now also know you are dishonest and manipulative and not some one they want to be around (unless you are VERY good looking perhaps). Anyways, I know good looking people and they can direct approach and just tell the girl they look cute and the girl will give them their phone number right away.

Now, I do agree that some one like uninstall, or myself, or likely every one on this forum would have to go un-godly manipulative to get a girlfriend. I'm talking, become a teacher at a college for the blind, and pay a bunch of people to make a girl think she is super ugly and you are extremely attractive, targeting a blind girl that is also a victim of acid attack. Or fake being blind to get in and do the same thing. Or something else along that level.

I do like the fake status maxing, idea... but really... who knows... all these idea should be tested. The best laid plans...

In my opinion, trying to get laid as a incel is the same as trying to become a billionaire for a normal middle class person. Yes it's possible, but there is no easy path, almost certain failure, and good luck competing with people that were born with millionaires of dollars and family owned companies that have been growing for centuries, as well as massive trillion dollar tech companies.

There is another risk with all of these ideas that's VERY real, is that if you use dishonesty, you'll still probably fail for years on end, but when you finally do start to get closer to success, it will be over the second she finds out you use lies or tricks to get her. It will feel terrible, because you put in all this effort for a girl to reject you, just because you have put in all this effort, and you still get no where with the girl. I won't go into details, but I have experienced this a few times.

I mean this is retarded.

LET'S

SAY

THAT

GUESS , WHAT

NEGROID

NOTHING

NOTHING

AND EINSTEIN......

REMEMBER THIS

seriously.

just tried it yourself

then come at me again

i mean just drop it

record an approach so we can judge better

Approaches 15/11/2018

The final days boyos....
Been a long journey...
It is cold...
Writing is hard.
I found a trick though.
I uncover only my thumbs and write without removing my gloves.

Let's make roasties mad again.

1. Ignore from a 6 with a slightly below average frame.
Btw l am omega clothes maxxed for a dude on a bike
Saw a bitch I have never watched on tinder
It is safe to say that selfies I instantly reduce 15 pounds of fat
2. Said hi to a hippiesque foid.
She replied with some ape sounds and bounced.
3. Ignore from. A Humpty Dumpty faced bitch
4. Ignore from a duo.

5. Approached a wall hitter
Very poor choice of target she ignored me
Some old cuck told a police officer to fine me for riding a bike in a block street
I just peddled away
What a fucking cuck this fag

6. Approached a clothes maxxed 4.
She was rude and l cut it short.

7.Rude ignore by some JB
Boooooring evening

8. Approached some dyed blonde
She was kinda rude and hit me with do we know each other
I said - you are kinda stupid and left

9. Another do we know each other
I told her yes and she overloaded the processor. Then bounced

10. Ignore with a smile from a hot wall hitter

11. Ignore from some giraffe
This day sucks balls

12. Approached a duo

Neither of them said anything.
I decided to throw and just stared into their eyes.
They moved away.
This day is shit.
I mean come on.
Seriously

This is fucking insane.
Women are shit NPCs

13. When think it cannot get any worse it does

Some foid told me this - I don't like ur company, move away

I said - what are you gonna do? Call the cops?

No. Move away please.
You are kinda stupid, l said and moved away.

She was a 3

I am not kidding she had shit jaw.
Body seemed fine in clothes.

14.Epc frame holding

Do we know each other other?
Yes . I am God (wanted to say gandy) what is ur name
That is a secret.
U can't hide secrets from God.
I don't believe in God.
Who lied to you?
Who lied to you? (She countered)
What do you believe in?
People
People are trash. Where are you going
It is a secret
U r kinda stupid, l said and left
We exchanged a few other lines but those were the highlights.

15. Lmfao

Hi. I heard you are in love with me.

Have a nice evening she said with annoyance

No thanks, l replied.

16. Basically an ignore but she kinda polite.

And

Ugly
17. Silent ignore from some uggo waiting for the bus
18. Another ignore from a bitch on her phone
I approached her in front of a mall

Told her to eat her autism
41 to go

Think about all the PUAs that are losing their source of income thanks to you

I don't keep up with cucktears, but I'm wondering what their opinion is on this. Anybody have a link to a more recent thread?

I partially agree with him in a sense that day game makes this a little bit harder. Reality is that some girls don't want to be approached during the day when running errands. Maybe for the last 40 approaches, approach somewhere where girls are expecting to be approached like bars, and nightclubs

I partially agree with him in a sense that day game makes this a little bit harder. Reality is that some girls don't want to be approached during the day when running errands. Maybe for the last 40 approaches, approach somewhere where girls are expecting to be approached like bars, and nightclubs

no

i don't go to bars

bars and clubs are sausage fest

and people come in groups

it is even harder to approach

no

i don't go to bars

bars and clubs are sausage fest

and people come in groups

it is even harder to approach

I say still go for it. It's a change of setting and if night game doesn't work either, we can pretty much prove that cold approaching (day game and night game) doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.