Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have perfect memory of the conversations, or are you just making shit up?

Do you have perfect memory of the conversations, or are you just making shit up?

i started writing every approach on my phone right after it happens - i use WPS office to write it down - it's a pretty good app

before I was writing by memory

I still don't get your logic. Cold approaching, approaching womyn on the street is beyond retarded. It only makes sense if you are at least a 7/10. You're not proving anything, besides your autism.

I still don't get your logic. Cold approaching, approaching womyn on the street is beyond retarded. It only makes sense if you are at least a 7/10. You're not proving anything, besides your autism.

ok

Approaches 8/8/2018

Time to approach again boyos.

I am with my bike again.

Just another day in Paradise.

Lots of people almost no prospects.

1. Approached some Russian or Ukrainian.

She said l don't understand with accent but was kinda negative.

Liar. I bet that for Chad she woul have understood or tried to.

What should l do? Go to the fucking mall again?

2. Hostile has a boyfriend returned to phone after a face of disgust.

My intonation was strong AF. HAHA

The good news is that l feel like l can approach almost anyone ....maybe because l actually can.

Bike is locked in front of the mall.

I will do 9 approaches to reach 300 rejections and go home.

3. Stopped an Asian foid raised here

Nice titties. Looked vitnamese but l don't know really.

She was in a hurry according to her body language but tried to be polite.

She works in the mall but l caught her in her break walking around.

She had a bf ofc.

Her name was Maryland or some shit.

5 minutes of rest.

4. Complete ignore by lady plain as they make them.

I FUCKING MOGGED HER

Taller than her

Prettier than her

POS tbh

5. Entered some store selling make up and shit

Approached a foid

She refused to tell me her name.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and left

6. Approached a make up maxxed 7 or in other words a 4.

She ignored me.

She looked at my bicycle bag.

Maybe this is the reason haha

I have a bicycle bag that attaches to the frame.

Ofc not

Chad can have a fanny pack and it wouldn't matter.

7. Another rude ignore from some foid taller than me.

8. Approached some make up maxxed thing. We talk a little and then she walked passed by me like l am a POS even though she is the one.

0. Approached some foid on the way back. She was polish and when l asked her about her age she took it very badly. Probably close to the wall.

703 to go

This thread is truly legendary.

I don’t understand. Are you trying to be ironic when you tell them “good luck in the fight against autism?” A cold approaching incel saying that to women who refuse to talk to him makes it seem like he is referring to himself, and is wishing them good luck in the fight against other clueless guys like him. How is it autistic to ignore a stranger’s advances? It’s FAR more autistic to cold approach strangers in broad daylight and expect them to respond reciprocally.

I don’t understand. Are you trying to be ironic when you tell them “good luck in the fight against autism?” A cold approaching incel saying that to women who refuse to talk to him makes it seem like he is referring to himself, and is wishing them good luck in the fight against other clueless guys like him. How is it autistic to ignore a stranger’s advances? It’s FAR more autistic to cold approach strangers in broad daylight and expect them to respond reciprocally.
This is my thought.

The only true autistic behavior is 1) Not even trying, 2) Discouraging others from trying, 3) LDARing 24x7 on an incel forum but being too high-inhib to annoy roasties in real life.

At least OP's taking action. He's single-handedly annoyed more foids than all other incels here, combined.

The only true autistic behavior is 1) Not even trying, 2) Discouraging others from trying, 3) LDARing 24x7 on an incel forum but being too high-inhib to annoy roasties in real life.

At least OP's taking action.
Yes and I respect the effort he’s putting in, but calling the ones who don’t respond “autistic” says more to them about his own insecurities than it does about theirs. It is not autistic to ignore a weirdo who just approached you on the street, but it is kind of autistic to approach random people on the street in search of a girlfriend. It’s like throwing poo at someone then asking them why they’re acting like a monkey when they attack you. Is it not more monkey-like to have thrown the poo in the first place?

Yes and I respect the effort he’s putting in, but calling the ones who don’t respond “autistic” says more to them about his own insecurities than it does about theirs. It is not autistic to ignore a weirdo who just approached you on the street, but it is kind of autistic to approach random people on the street in search of a girlfriend. It’s like throwing poo at someone then asking them why they’re acting like a monkey when they attack you. Is it not more monkey-like to have thrown the poo in the first place?

When I try to make a conversation with another human being and it burries its fucking head in the phone - it's pretty damn autistic tbh.

Analogy totally flawed and inaccurate, not willing to talk to a random guy approaching you is one thing, ignoring and considering the said guy as someone who had the lepre is another thing. Those sick cunts should rather turn him down with the most polite and soft words rather than acting like complete souless and inhumane bitches. It has no price to treat someone kindly.

At least OP's taking action. He's single-handedly annoyed more foids than all other incels here, combined.

Thanks, but many people have said that they have approached thousands.

Oh, oh oh... I love this @uninstall . This is the best incel thread ever; or maybe it's the best thing in the history of humans.

On inceltears they made fun of us trying cold approaches*. They said it's inappropriate to approach girls unless at a social setting. I guess we should approach girls at all those parties we're invited to. :rolleyes:

*They conspicuously skipped the part of my post where I predicted they'd find a way to invalidate all of those efforts. Those fucking pieces of shit are heartless.

Analogy totally flawed and inaccurate, not willing to talk to a random guy approaching you is one thing, ignoring and considering the said guy as someone who had the lepre is another thing. Those sick cunts should rather turn him down with the most polite and soft words rather than acting like complete souless and inhumane bitches. It has no price to treat someone kindly.
You’re correct there is no price to treat someone kindly, but not doing so doesn’t make you ‘autistic’, In fact being overly kind can often be construed as autistic. The analogy I gave pertains specifically to autism, and approaching random strangers with the hope they will respond reciprocally is an autistic thing to do. Not responding you a stranger’s advances may make you rude, but being rude is commonplace if the subject is someone you don’t know.
When I try to make a conversation with another human being and it burries its fucking head in the phone - it's pretty damn autistic tbh.
I don’t think it is because you are not socially obligated to respond to every stranger who wants to make conversation with you, especially in a public place. I think it makes you sound bitter and defeated if you close with that line, not that it matters anyway as you will never see them again.

Last edited:
You’re correct there is no price to treat someone kindly, but not doing so doesn’t make you ‘autistic’, In fact being overly kind can often be construed as autistic. The analogy I gave pertains specifically to autism, and approaching random strangers with the hope they will respond reciprocally is an autistic thing to do. Not responding you a stranger’s advances may make you rude, but being rude is commonplace if the subject is someone you don’t know.

I don’t think it is because you are not socially obligated to respond to every stranger who wants to make conversation with you, especially in a public place. I think it makes you sound bitter and defeated if you close with that line, not that it matters anyway as you will never see them again.

don't care tbh

whatever they think of me is their own business

Oh, oh oh... I love this @uninstall . .

On inceltears they made fun of us trying cold approaches*. They said it's inappropriate to approach girls unless at a social setting. I guess we should approach girls at all those parties we're invited to. :rolleyes:
Social setting?

Like what?

I am either at work, where I dont feel like appproaching, or at home. Or at the gym. Where I am one of the weaklings. I have a few friends but when I meet them, we talk. Not in a social setting.

So there is no social setting for people like me.

I can either do online dating/Tinder which doesnt work because I dont look attractive, or approach unknown women.

Not that I do cold approaches. But I wish I would find the dedication.

i actually only registered here to tell you. good work anon. i enjoy reading your posts... somehow..

Social setting?

Like what?

I am either at work, where I dont feel like appproaching, or at home. Or at the gym. Where I am one of the weaklings. I have a few friends but when I meet them, we talk. Not in a social setting.

So there is no social setting for people like me.

I can either do online dating/Tinder which doesnt work because I dont look attractive, or approach unknown women.

Not that I do cold approaches. But I wish I would find the dedication.

probably things like cafes, terraces and bars
i've never seen anyone approach in places like that in EE anyway, it's all either friends or online, so i dunno if i would try it, i doubt it would help uninstall either since he obviously lives in a country where cold approaching is not done

Approaches 9/8/2018

Time for another day of uninstall law.

1. Approached some foid on my way to work.

I was on my bike and had sunglasses. She was smoking in front of some clinic or beauty salon.

I said hi. How are you...u look sympathetic..

She looked at me and the buried her face in her phone.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and left.

My inhibition is super low.

Let's do 10 as quickly as possible and go home.

2. Insane hostility holy shit......

Mother of fucks

What a POS tbh

I mean fuck it.

I said suck it once she passed by me cause she deserved it.

Locked my bike in front of some bullshit University With two locks

Ain't no one stealing my bike.

Let's get destroyed.

I am in the metro.

3. Mega hostility

Just when I thought it can't get worse.

Went to a foid and said hi.

Just that.

She said please don't bother me with the nastiest tone imaginable.

Things look "lovely" from where l am standing.

I was shorter than her...ofc she had heels.

I approached her precisely because of that. To annoy her.

This shit becomes so exciting once you know they are all POS.

0. Ignore but not sure she heard me. It was loud. Fuck it.

4. I have a boyfriend

Thats what she said. I didn't ask.

We only exchanged names.

Six more to go and l will go home. Can't wait tbh.

I am feeling sick as in actually sick in general. Fatigue is accumulating.

5.hi. you seem attractive and l decided to say hi

She made a grimace like a lot of am trying to rob her. Then she didn't say anything for a 7 seconds or so. I was looking in her eyes the whole time.

Then l said. I get it.

You must be one of those. The autists.

A lot of police here. Sometimes when they pass l think they are coming for me tbh.

0. Saw some foid that l knew from college. Approached her and told her that. She was friendly and l think she remembered me. But had a wedding ring with a big bug diamond lmfao

I was about to approach some big titties but her metro train came. Fuck.

6.SICK LINES BOYOS

She was reading some Kindle.

Hi. You look sympathetic.

(Firm voice, perfect posture, permanent eye contact no blinking)

Thanks.

Are you like that in real life?

No.

Even better then.

(She keeps reading)

What is your name?

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM BUSY.

You don't look busy to me. That's nonsense, I said and looked at her Kindle.

I am.

You can't be busy when l am here

(Lmfao)

She laughed but kept looking at her device.

I said: good luck in the fight against autism. You can do it and left.

I saw her looking at me with my peripheral vision.

4 more and l am out of this shit hole.

7. Made me a sign to move away (or to die LMFAO)

8. Approached a cute tall foid with crazy husky eyes.

We talked she showed some interest (ask me what l do for a living - foids favorite question)

We talked for 4 minutes. I asked if she is seeing someone. She said yes. I asked if it is serious. She said yes. L think she was lying tbh.

Off topic - saw Veronica (for those remembering her)

9. Hi. You look sympathetic. Are you?

I don't think so.

Then she moved away.

I said Me neither.

10. GOT a number.

I repeat got a number

I got a number.

The catch?

She is a 3.5 face wise and is here only for the summer. Otherwise she is from Prague.

I opened with you look sympathetic and then she removed her phones and we talked.

I number closed right when her girlfriend came. Lmfao.

After 300+ rejections l got a number BOYOS.

I think l earned it tbh.

I will text her in an hour or two.

Maybe she will not even respond...

Let's go home. My rest is earned. Obviously she can't be my gf if she leaves in 4 weeks or less, but something may come out of it.

- I NEEDED 306 REJECTIONS AT LEAST (not all approaches are logged) to get a fucking number :) SWEET

693 to go

10. GOT a number.

I repeat got a number

I got a number.

The catch?

She is a 3.5 face wise and is here only for the summer. Otherwise she is from Prague.

I opened with you look sympathetic and then she removed her phones and we talked.

I think l earned it tbh.

Let's go home. My rest is earned. Obviously she can't be my gf if she leaves in 4 weeks or less, but something may come out of it.

- I NEEDED 306 REJECTIONS AT LEAST (not all approaches are logged) to get a fucking number :) SWEET

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: if the number is real it's something. Don't be negative about it it's a big achievement. Maybe u can manage to get her for a ONS. Are u virgin?

Approaches 9/8/2018

Time for another day of uninstall law.

1. Approached some foid on my way to work.

I was on my bike and had sunglasses. She was smoking in front of some clinic or beauty salon.

I said hi. How are you...u look sympathetic..

She looked at me and the buried her face in her phone.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and left.

My inhibition is super low.

Let's do 10 as quickly as possible and go home.

2. Insane hostility holy shit......

Mother of fucks

What a POS tbh

I mean fuck it.

I said suck it once she passed by me cause she deserved it.

Locked my bike in front of some bullshit University With two locks

Ain't no one stealing my bike.

Let's get destroyed.

I am in the metro.

3. Mega hostility

Just when I thought it can't get worse.

Went to a foid and said hi.

Just that.

She said please don't bother me with the nastiest tone imaginable.

Things look "lovely" from where l am standing.

I was shorter than her...ofc she had heels.

I approached her precisely because of that. To annoy her.

This shit becomes so exciting once you know they are all POS.

0. Ignore but not sure she heard me. It was loud. Fuck it.

4. I have a boyfriend

Thats what she said. I didn't ask.

We only exchanged names.

Six more to go and l will go home. Can't wait tbh.

I am feeling sick as in actually sick in general. Fatigue is accumulating.

5.hi. you seem attractive and l decided to say hi

She made a grimace like a lot of am trying to rob her. Then she didn't say anything for a 7 seconds or so. I was looking in her eyes the whole time.

Then l said. I get it.

You must be one of those. The autists.

A lot of police here. Sometimes when they pass l think they are coming for me tbh.

0. Saw some foid that l knew from college. Approached her and told her that. She was friendly and l think she remembered me. But had a wedding ring with a big bug diamond lmfao

I was about to approach some big titties but her metro train came. Fuck.

6.SICK LINES BOYOS

She was reading some Kindle.

Hi. You look sympathetic.

(Firm voice, perfect posture, permanent eye contact no blinking)

Thanks.

Are you like that in real life?

No.

Even better then.

(She keeps reading)

What is your name?

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I AM BUSY.

You don't look busy to me. That's nonsense, I said and looked at her Kindle.

I am.

You can't be busy when l am here

(Lmfao)

She laughed but kept looking at her device.

I said: good luck in the fight against autism. You can do it and left.

I saw her looking at me with my peripheral vision.

4 more and l am out of this shit hole.

7. Made me a sign to move away (or to die LMFAO)

8. Approached a cute tall foid with crazy husky eyes.

We talked she showed some interest (ask me what l do for a living - foids favorite question)

We talked for 4 minutes. I asked if she is seeing someone. She said yes. I asked if it is serious. She said yes. L think she was lying tbh.

Off topic - saw Veronica (for those remembering her)

9. Hi. You look sympathetic. Are you?

I don't think so.

Then she moved away.

I said Me neither.

10. GOT a number.

I repeat got a number

I got a number.

The catch?

I think l earned it tbh.

693 to go
THE PLOT THICKENS

I NEEDED 306 REJECTIONS AT LEAST (not all approaches are logged) to get a fucking number :) SWEET
Yet femoids still think we are the fucking privileged ones...
Oh, oh oh... I love this @uninstall . This is the best incel thread ever; or maybe it's the best thing in the history of humans.

*They conspicuously skipped the part of my post where I predicted they'd find a way to invalidate all of those efforts. Those fucking pieces of shit are heartless.
oh my fucking god. I am speechless. The amount of cognitive dissonance is psychotic. Look at the way she addressed the social circle failure. "Oh you failed social circle game?? Well...life is not a silver platter!" :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
"Personalitymax?...I am sure women don't want someone who is desparate!!!" :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
"You tried different methods to talk to women?? Why don't you talk to them like humans!!!" :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Literally everything we do we deserve contempt for it.

Last edited:
10. GOT a number.

I repeat got a number

I got a number.

The catch?

I think l earned it tbh.

693 to go
I am surprised! !xXxCoNgRaTuLaTiOnSxXx!

Though, there must be a catch I feel. My guess: she wants an escape from Prague.

But fuck that! All that matters is fucking and sucking. Throw a little free food her way, then plug every orifice on her body with your jizz!

Don't fall for her sweet words though - she'll leave you as soon as she gets what she wants. It's better to let her go, than let her use you.

H3pPvoo.jpg
og-positions.png

Last edited:
Well, the number is real, but she is not responding.

I wrote: Hi. Are you still out?

And to the blue pill fuckers who are going to criticize me for this line - remember this - CHAD can write ..... and it will be seen as genius

My guess is that she will NEVER respond.

Well ok.

Nothing new - just another form of rejection
Update:

She left me on Seen and blocked me.

I swear: I wrote only this: "Hi. You still out?"

and that's it

Last edited:

And to the blue pill fuckers who are going to criticize me for this line - remember this - CHAD can write ..... and it will be seen as genius

Well ok.

Update:

and that's it

Foids should be annihilated.

Well ok.

Update:

and that's it

It was too good to be true. Maybe spend a weekend in Prague and try approaching there.

Well ok.

Update:

and that's it
NOOO!
damn i actually cheered out loud when i read you got it, having read this thread and posted since the first day

maybe this is the sign to quit
300 was a good run

this thread is epic

NOOO!
damn i actually cheered out loud when i read you got it, having read this thread and posted since the first day

maybe this is the sign to quit
300 was a good run

Thanks for the support

If women only knew about the shit incels have to go through. Stay strong op.

Even 3.5s want to be fucked by chads - and they get it too - as chads like to experiment with all types.

A phone number is nothing too much to get excited about. Girls often give out their numbers with no serious intentions. Some do that because it's easier to give out a number to a desperate guy than say no. And blocking is easy.

Bad luck - but keep going.

Well ok.

Update:

and that's it
Nooooo I was actually so hyped! im still rooting and cheering for you, just by getting the number you accomplished something I never will lol.

The insanity of these femoids will be the death of me. In the eyes of a foid no looks = no deserving of compassion

Approaches 10/8/2018

Ok. Boyos.

Let's terrorize the metro.

Let's get destroyed again.

The goal is 10 rejections.

1. Non responsive womanlet

Just kept nodding her head

That earned her a good luck in the fight against autism finish.

Fuck that mean POS tbh.

2. Hot but empty head

Approached some foid with a chewing gum in her mouth.

I asked her a few basic questions, but her body language (arms crossed, looking away at every opportunity) told me it was over.

The she said she has a boyfriend.

Honestly, she was pretty without make up, but sounded dumb.

3. I am married.

Approached some foid that was a looxedmax 5.5. she was receptive but l got a glimpse of her finger and asked her if she is married. She said yes.

During the approach she actually blushed somewhat, but l don't think that means much. It's somewhat of a natural reaction.

4. Approached some hot bitch tbh

She was very Unreceptive. But since she looked legit tired l just said good luck in life and moved on.

6 more to go and l get to go home.

Can't wait tbh.

Seems too much tbh.

Not sure I have the energy.

5. She basically ran lmfao.

Tbh l think she was too old for me. Hard to know with all that fake up.

I decided to approach her because she was clothes maxxed and l wanted to test my inhibition.

6. Please stop talking to me...

Lol approached some foid and asked her basic questions.

When l asked for her name. She said.

PLEASE, STOP TALKING TO ME.

I said cool. And pulled out my phone and started writing this.

She is literally 1 meter to my left.

She was a fake up turbo maxxed 6 or 7. So that makes her a 3 or 4. Body looked good but was actually very plain. Her clothes made it look good but uninstall's x Ray vision saw it.

There is a literal 9 goddess here. She seems swedish but is talking on the phone.

That's a fucking Stacy if l ever seen one.

7. Approached some foid.

She said she is actually from London and is here for a week. Her body language was somewhat Stacy...meaning who am l.

Kept looking at her phone tbh.

Since she is here only for a week l lost interest tbh.

fuck this

let's go home

686 to go

Uninstall is getting closer everyday to ascending. I can feel it in my bones. I do fear however that once he ascends he will leave us for the normie society. Uninstall can u promise us that you will never depart once you ascend

Are you gonna rope after the 1000 rejections bro? Lol.

Uninstall, I think you are getting better at this. I love your stories and attitudes towards these heartless bitches.
You are awesome!

In my life I have approached hundreds and hundreds of girls but they have refused me all and I am HKV. If you are ugly and without money and status, it is useless to approach the girls.

The only solution to having sex for a ugly boy is to return to a patriarchal society in which there are arranged marriages and girls do not have the right to refuse you.

Uninstall, I think you are getting better at this. I love your stories and attitudes towards these heartless bitches.
You are awesome!

Thank you for the support man. I appreciate it.

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

One of sluts that gave her facebook (I think I got 3-4 FB so far) actually worte to me. I think I got her FB more than 10 days ago - it definetely wasn't last week. Maybe chad dumpted her and she needs a tampon.

I also thought I'd blocked her on my phone but I guess I didn't confirm the block and she wasnt.

So, this POS is actually writing to me over `10 days later - I will try to setup a date..and update you. (don't expect much because nothnig can make up for the delay)

But in general I will not collect anymore Fb. IF a foid offers a FB, I bust. Sorry bitch.

Thank you for the support man. I appreciate it.

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

One of sluts that gave her facebook (I think I got 3-4 FB so far) actually worte to me. I think I got her FB more than 10 days ago - it definetely wasn't last week. Maybe chad dumpted her and she needs a tampon.

I also thought I'd blocked her on my phone but I guess I didn't confirm the block and she wasnt.

So, this POS is actually writing to me over `10 days later - I will try to setup a date..and update you. (don't expect much because nothnig can make up for the delay)

But in general I will not collect anymore Fb. IF a foid offers a FB, I bust. Sorry bitch.

If u ask straight up for a date it won't work. But 10 days break is way to high so anyways u can't really fuck it up more so go for it.

Approaches 12/8/2018

1. Some fine foid passed by me.

I said hi, you look sympathetic...she kept walking and said thanks.

Free validation for that acne bitch.

Approaches 13/8/2018

Let's get destroyed again, boyos.

Shittone of people but that does not mean there are many good targets.

The goal is 10 approached in under an hour.

1. She made me a sign to get away from her.

She was a poor choice because when l got closer she looked legit near the wall. But l chose her because bofbher skirt.

No hard feelings but still.... fucking foids man.

There is a shittone of humans here...wtf....

2. Epic some whore ran from me almost

Some cucks noticed and gave me wired looks fuck them

She was a 3 face wise and 6 or even 7 body wise

Very bad decision making today. All my fault but fuck it.

3. Bad choice again

Approached some foid with good body and shit old face again. Wtf am l doing. She said l am in a hurry and went to the metro.

I may have to go for what I consider JB to calibrate this shit tbh.

4. Approached 100% Stacy

Holy shit

The blue eyes, the blonde hair...100% legit 9 or 10 depending on how u look at things. Easily the most beautiful woman l have approached and seen in months or years. Legit chadess.

Well, what happened?

She kept looking at her iPhone or whatever and when l asked for her name she refused to say it and kept on her phone.

I simply said good luck in the fight against autism and stood next to her to make this report.

Ok. Boyos. Starcy is annoyed. Moving on. I kept insane composure in term of voice and posture.

5. Approached some foid that was smoking...I did it in front of some Grandmothet...not her.

The bitch had a bf and was stiff.

6. Approached some foid on my bike like a rocker lmfao

Went to her stopped, removed my sunglasses and said

Hi. You look sympathetic. Are you?

I think so.

Then she kept walking and l said...l guess you are not.

679 to go

UPDATE: that bitch that text me after 10 days - we have a date tomorrow - lmfao - will see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.