Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this society and it's bullshit requirements of doing things a certain way. Why can't we just be straight about things instead of talking sideways and in riddles, yes means no, up is down.

Act like you don't care, but show you're interested.

Be confident but not arrogant.

Foids want you to moneymax but then complain you're never there or tired.

Amazing progress!

Go on.

You fucked it up. A female wouldn't touch you if she wasn't at least a little bit sympathetic you shouldn't kiss her if you can't pull out the Chad confidence. It's a pity that you insulted this one because I think you could still pull it off.

Play shy boy next time and don't show too much interest in her, but don't neglect her either, I know it sounds contradicting but hear me out. People and especially females want what's unavailable for them, that's why all that "limited edition" shit sells so well. So treat her like you are nice and fun but not too interested in her. Don't show arrogance, but the "I enjoy my life" vibe. She doesn't even know you and your importance for her is around 0 so far. If you were a Chad the score would be higher, but if it's 0 you need to show same score and positively respond to every move she does towards you (every touch or movement closer to you) but don't go kissing her first. If you are an insecure incel it's better for you to kiss when both you are drunk.

But still you got a real date and it's more than anybody from this website ever had. Don't believe in her bullshit, it was a date she just didn't like that you moved too fast and probably seemed to desperate. Better luck next time.

Exactly this. Women don't like inexperienced awkward guys either. She did give a chance though. But if she had to evade a kiss with a last second movement - she was obviously not ready to kiss. If you are not a chad you need to spend time letting her get to know you before getting to the kissing stage. No this is not overthinking. You were that close to having a g/f.

Exactly this. Women don't like inexperienced awkward guys either. She did give a chance though. But if she had to evade a kiss with a last second movement - she was obviously not ready to kiss. If you are not a chad you need to spend time letting her get to know you before getting to the kissing stage. No this is not overthinking. You were that close to having a g/f.

bro, stop this overthinking - guessing what they like or don't like

Lets be honest here. She was playing you for validation. She got what she wanted at the cost of wasting your time and energy. This whole moving to fast and wrong tactics talk is rubbish, she clearly had no intention of giving anything to uninstall other than false hope like the typical foid bitch that she is. She probably got pumped and dumped by Chads over those 10 days and decided to just mess with an incel while waiting for the next Chad.

Keep moving forward with your approaches.

bro, stop this overthinking - guessing what they like or don't like
When I will be so close to ascending, I'll be overthinking it
Lets be honest here. She was playing you for validation. She got what she wanted at the cost of wasting your time and energy. This whole moving to fast and wrong tactics talk is rubbish, she clearly had no intention of giving anything to uninstall other than false hope like the typical foid bitch that she is. She probably got pumped and dumped by Chads over those 10 days and decided to just mess with an incel while waiting for the next Chad.

I think he should analyze what he did wrong because he was sooooo close to getting some pussy

you need to focus on quality over quantity my brother

Best thread in this forum to be very honest. Some normie probably already told you, but I will tell you anyway. Try approaching them in places where hookups are more likely to happen, like clubs, music festivals and parties (if you ever manage to get invite into one), cold approaches in public is quite literally real life Tinder, only works if you're a chad. Yes, the quality of the women who goes to clubs and music festivals are below average, but who gives a fuck, women are all shit regardless.

Wish you the best of luck in this path.

329 approaches before a date

IT: "that's just the way it is"

Chad is fucking without dates.

Her meeting up did not mean sexual interest. I know from experience, asking girls to dances, they say yes,...and when I clarify later they thought of it as a friend thing, then say no when they knew my intention :woke:

But it was clarified from the beginning cuz he approached her on the street. Her excuse is bullshit she knew that it was date. He just messed up a littlel chance.

When I will be so close to ascending, I'll be overthinking it

I think he should analyze what he did wrong because he was sooooo close to getting some pussy
Top cope

i think so too

you need a response to the I-have-a-bf-excuse. lets be honest, it's a lie almost always anyway.
something along the lines of: "oh, so you already consider me boyfriend material?" idk.
keep on approaching. keep the faith in chance and numbers. this shit just has to work sooner or later.

You kind of ruined the date by trying to kiss her. It sucks but unless youre Chad, if youre a normie (or worse) you have to follow a whole protocol of unwritten rules to play the "dating game". One being is to not smother the date on the first day by trying to touch her leg or kiss. For a normie it typically takes 3 or so dates before he can attempt to get physical. Kissing on the 1st date almost never works.
If he tries too soon, the femoid will block and take distance;

Maybe she was going to ignore you after the date regardless, but the way i see it if you did have a chance you threw it away yourself with the kiss on 1st date attempt.

My recommendation is to text her an apology, that you talked to friends and they told you that you were an idiot when you mentioned the kiss, and subtly ask for a do over.
High chance this wont work and half the forum will accuse me of being a cuck, but IMO its the only thing that has a small chance to salvage the date foid.

Last edited:
You kind of ruined the date by trying to kiss her. It sucks but unless youre Chad, if youre a normie (or worse) you have to follow a whole protocol of unwritten rules to play the "dating game". One being is to not smother the date on the first day by trying to touch her leg or kiss. For a normie it typically takes 3 or so dates before he can attempt to get physical. Kissing on the 1st date almost never works.
If he tries too soon, the femoid will block and take distance;

Maybe she was going to ignore you after the date regardless, but the way i see it if you did have a chance you threw it away yourself with the kiss on 1st date attempt.

My recommendation is to text her an apology, that you talked to friends and they told you that you were an idiot when you mentioned the kiss, and subtly ask for a do over.
High chance this wont work and half the forum will accuse me of being a cuck, but IMO its the only thing that has a small chance to salvage the date foid.

No. This bitch can suck my penor. No apologies.

No. This bitch can suck my penor. No apologies.
She can but she won't. Anyway then i recommend to keep that in mind for the next dates. IMO the part about showing hands and holding her hands was a good tactic. very bluepill / romance movie

Too late to apologise already blocked.

Nothing to apologise for....cucks
you need a response to the I-have-a-bf-excuse. lets be honest, it's a lie almost always anyway.
something along the lines of: "oh, so you already consider me boyfriend material?" idk.
keep on approaching. keep the faith in chance and numbers. this shit just has to work sooner or later.

No. They can fuck their real or imaginary bf... don't care.

Some normie probably already told you, but I will tell you anyway. Try approaching them in places where hookups are more likely to happen, like clubs, music festivals and parties (if you ever manage to get invite into one), cold approaches in public is quite literally real life Tinder, only works if you're a chad. Yes, the quality of the women who goes to clubs and music festivals are below average, but who gives a fuck, women are all shit regardless.

You should try this OP, your chances of ascending might increase.

You should try this OP, your chances of ascending might increase.

i will never go to clubs, no music festivals whatever the fuck that is and i have no social circle to go to parties

my goal is not to hook up but to have a gf

But you do feel comfortable enough to approach women, in broad day light, on the street?
What if hooking up with someone will actually lead to having a gf?

But you do feel comfortable enough to approach women, in broad day light, on the street?
What if hooking up with someone will actually lead to having a gf?

i only do day game - i will continue - probably all 1000 approaches will be day game

imo clubs and the classic night stuff makes it harder tbh -- also it's expensive in terms of time and money

i only do day game - i will continue - probably all 1000 approaches will be day game

imo clubs and the classic night stuff makes it harder tbh -- also it's expensive in terms of time and money

Wish you the best of luck

Clubs are far harder than running day game on the streets and the rejections even more brutal. Same with music festivals. The only exception to that is if you're drugdealermaxxing - the ones supplying the quality stuff in music festivals get laid easy. But of course that comes with a risk of being caught...

Clubs are far harder than running day game on the streets and the rejections even more brutal. Same with music festivals. The only exception to that is if you're drugdealermaxxing - the ones supplying the quality stuff in music festivals get laid easy. But of course that comes with a risk of being caught...

Also dealing for sex can have seriously bad consequences with certain DAs.

Clubs are also loud and there is competition.

What about a special section in the forum for ascending stories of actual incels? I mean, it would probably stay at 0 posts forever, anyway :lul:

this pls

Approaches 16/8/2018

Ok. Boyos.

Back to the field. Let's get destroyed.

1. What's your name?

It doesn't matter.

Pretty self-explanatory

Went to some legit and l mean legit 3 with a 5 body. Meaning super plain foid.

She was waiting for someone l think. Tried to talk to her but when it was time for her to tell me her name she said it doesn't matter.

Her body language was extremely unresponsive too.

I want to go to the meyro but don't wanna buy a ticket tbh. Rather buy a sandwich. I am with my bike anyway.

But if l don't go it takes me ages to find prospects.

2. Omega ignore with a look of disgust. Poor choice of me tbh. She was walking way too fast.

3. Hi. You look sympathetic. Are you.?

No.

Me neither.

Then she smiled and honestly she was a 3.5 womanlet with no tits. And l bounced. Also her teeth were nasty.

I mean sometimes l have to end for my own preferences. And she was dressed like shit.

Offtopic. Saw one of the foids that gave me a fb and then ignored me. She look sad AF. Probably Chad isn't texting her back.

4.Cuteeeee

Finally...a cute 6.

She was very receptive and welcoming but her body language was pretty clear. She kept looking at her phone and eventually told me she has a boyfriend. I even made her laugh.

She said she is an accountant and l said that l may need her services. She laughed because of the ton l used.

Holy fuck my voice and eye contact are getting ridiculous. The voice is monotone and firm. The stare is permanent. They can't handle it.

5. She was very happy to be approached but when l started asking names and shit she simply stopped talking.

I said good luck in the fight against autism. You can do it and left.

6. I thought that some redhead womanlet sent me some subtle ioi lmfao. I guess l braiwashed myself into thinking it.

She was rude and said she is not interested. I was too tired to say anything for a finish.

7. Some form of autistic form ignore.

She was cute.

8. Literally laughed at me - womanlet and old lmfao - that piece of shit should not leave the kitchen

665 to go

How have you not stabbed any of these bitches yet? Holy FUCK

Approaches 16/8/2018

Ok. Boyos.

Back to the field. Let's get destroyed.

1. What's your name?

It doesn't matter.

Pretty self-explanatory

Went to some legit and l mean legit 3 with a 5 body. Meaning super plain foid.

She was waiting for someone l think. Tried to talk to her but when it was time for her to tell me her name she said it doesn't matter.

Her body language was extremely unresponsive too.

I want to go to the meyro but don't wanna buy a ticket tbh. Rather buy a sandwich. I am with my bike anyway.

But if l don't go it takes me ages to find prospects.

2. Omega ignore with a look of disgust. Poor choice of me tbh. She was walking way too fast.

3. Hi. You look sympathetic. Are you.?

No.

Me neither.

Then she smiled and honestly she was a 3.5 womanlet with no tits. And l bounced. Also her teeth were nasty.

I mean sometimes l have to end for my own preferences. And she was dressed like shit.

Offtopic. Saw one of the foids that gave me a fb and then ignored me. She look sad AF. Probably Chad isn't texting her back.

4.Cuteeeee

Finally...a cute 6.

She was very receptive and welcoming but her body language was pretty clear. She kept looking at her phone and eventually told me she has a boyfriend. I even made her laugh.

She said she is an accountant and l said that l may need her services. She laughed because of the ton l used.

Holy fuck my voice and eye contact are getting ridiculous. The voice is monotone and firm. The stare is permanent. They can't handle it.

5. She was very happy to be approached but when l started asking names and shit she simply stopped talking.

I said good luck in the fight against autism. You can do it and left.

6. I thought that some redhead womanlet sent me some subtle ioi lmfao. I guess l braiwashed myself into thinking it.

She was rude and said she is not interested. I was too tired to say anything for a finish.

7. Some form of autistic form ignore.

She was cute.

8. Literally laughed at me - womanlet and old lmfao - that piece of shit should not leave the kitchen

665 to go

The last one must've been the devil, she was 666 to go

hahah getting band isnt that easy unless u actually harass the girl, and ur statement about 2000s having a better social climate is wrong, girls are much more open now and they r very sexual, i mean just take a look at todays media, i hate most of the ideology of feminism but the good side is they r making girls more sexually free, nowadays slut-shaming doesnt even exist. To find a relationship and getting married is a difficult thing but to just get ur dick wet casually is very common practice
It's not common practice for an incel, that's the point. It is not a positive for us if foids are liberated to fuck multiple Chads.

It's THIS that will probably hold you back from getting (but more importantly keeping) a gf.
Well he's not saying that as an opener, only about the foids that look down on him. What stops him getting a gf is his looks. Chad could say anything pretty much and the foid will love him for his looks.

It's THIS that will probably hold you back from getting (but more importantly keeping) a gf.
You sound a lot like an IT member fam
He isn't saying any of this shit in there faces.
So how would this affect the way they perceive him,
if they can't even perceive this shit.

You sound a lot like an IT member fam
He isn't saying any of this shit in there faces.
So how would this affect the way they perceive him,
if they can't even perceive this shit.
No no no....don't pay much attention to IT...I'm just old, like 45 years old.....I've seen and experienced the fruits of that kind of conscious/unconscious "attitude" (for lack of a better word)....if she doesn't perceive this tendency toward underlying anger, resentment, disdain and spite initially, (despite the fact that they are just thoughts) the likelihood is high that she'll notice it soon enough in the relationship, regardless of whether or not it's spoken. I've noticed that it's a thread that has run through his posts almost continuously since approach #1. If she turns him down, it's a priori HER fault, and therefore he can justify insulting her (to anyone BUT her). Like someone else said, maybe he had bad breath or B.O. or spots on his clothing, we don't know for sure do we. It's likely that these sentiments will unconceal themselves in other manifestations in his behavior further on down the line in any relationship (as in "girlfriend", since that's what he is looking for, and as in the inevitable arguing/quibbling that goes along with being with someone). Hell, why doesn't he just call her a POS to her face? What does he have to lose? That'd be fun to hear about. :D

Approaches 17/08/2018

Fuck. Let's make it quick.

The goal is 10.

Fuck the metro. Don't want to be underground.

1.Legit fucking Stacy...

Thought she was uglier before approaching her but once l got closer l saw that she is a legit Stacy. Usually it is the other way around. She smiled and walked by me. Expected.

2. Lol second Stacy but brunette.

I approached her from the back.

She was waiting for the light with many other people. I just went to her and said hi. How vare you

She whispered "fine" and returned to her phone. It was obvious she was mega Unreceptive.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and left.

Honestly, l said it just to train my low inhibition. Didn't care so much about hurting her.

I am creating the term "insane turbo" where you are basically approaching whatever ...as fast as possible no thinking.

Of course, this turbo mode will be like a sprint. I can't maintain it for long.

Turbo on.

3. Approached some shy bitch with nasty teeth. She immediately turtled up and started some passive aggressive bullshido. I just left.

Turbo rocks.

4. Hot bitch. Slim. She was receptive. She is a journalist and was seemingly interested. But then dropped the boyfriend shit. I said good luck in life.

I got one cool line.

She said l am a journalist.

And then l said so you are going to write about me..she laughed.

My voice is insane. Never thought my voice could be so low when talking to women.

I have this OcD now where I think l have approached every woman l see

Turbo on

5. Bitch said something about three hours or some bullshit but l honestly didn't hear her. She was hot.

Today l am hitting really fuckable foids. Haha it wasn't planned.

Then she walked by smiling.

Damn l am so good at reading their cues. Like a poker player against noobs. I see whether they like me in seconds.

6. Holy shit

My inhibition is so low it scares even me.

Went to some foid and held my ground body language wise so well. I fucking break them with my killer stare.

However, when l asked her about her name, she said - DO WE REALLY HAVE TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

POS.

Turbo on

7. Some piece of fucking shit dressed with those skirts down to the ground...

She tried to push me away with her body language but l kept popping in front of her face. The whole time she was holding her phone like it is her heart.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and bounced.

I still think l have approached every foid l see.

8. Eat shit

Hi. You look sympathetic.

Thanks

Are you like that in real life?

Thank you but I am not interested.

Not interested in what? What do you think l am offering? (I said it with a very nasty tone.)

I guess you want us to know each other. (She crossed her arms.)

Not really. I am offering you (stressed) NOTHING..

eat shit bitch

9. I said hi to some foid. She was sitting on a bench and looking at her phone. She was dressed to the tee.

Next to her was an expensive bag.

I said hi and she immediately put one of her hands on her bag.

THIS INFURIATED ME.

This POS thought l am a thief.

I said: DON'T WORRY. I WON'T TOUCH UR SHITTY BAG AND LEFT.

Fuck man.

656 to go
What an ABSOLUTE LEGEND.

Btw, OP, since you mentioned meeting some girl you think you already met, how big is the city that you do your approach bonanza in, population-wise?

2-2.5 million

but i frequent similar places at similar hours

Last edited:
U should challenge yourself and approach foids in a group finally. There is no point in continue like that else. It's just the same every time.

Approaches 17/08/2018

Fuck. Let's make it quick.

The goal is 10.

Fuck the metro. Don't want to be underground.

1.Legit fucking Stacy...

Thought she was uglier before approaching her but once l got closer l saw that she is a legit Stacy. Usually it is the other way around. She smiled and walked by me. Expected.

2. Lol second Stacy but brunette.

I approached her from the back.

She was waiting for the light with many other people. I just went to her and said hi. How vare you

She whispered "fine" and returned to her phone. It was obvious she was mega Unreceptive.

Honestly, l said it just to train my low inhibition. Didn't care so much about hurting her.

I am creating the term "insane turbo" where you are basically approaching whatever ...as fast as possible no thinking.

Of course, this turbo mode will be like a sprint. I can't maintain it for long.

Turbo on.

3. Approached some shy bitch with nasty teeth. She immediately turtled up and started some passive aggressive bullshido. I just left.

Turbo rocks.

4. Hot bitch. Slim. She was receptive. She is a journalist and was seemingly interested. But then dropped the boyfriend shit. I said good luck in life.

I got one cool line.

She said l am a journalist.

And then l said so you are going to write about me..she laughed.

My voice is insane. Never thought my voice could be so low when talking to women.

I have this OcD now where I think l have approached every woman l see

Turbo on

5. Bitch said something about three hours or some bullshit but l honestly didn't hear her. She was hot.

Today l am hitting really fuckable foids. Haha it wasn't planned.

Then she walked by smiling.

Damn l am so good at reading their cues. Like a poker player against noobs. I see whether they like me in seconds.

6. Holy shit

My inhibition is so low it scares even me.

Went to some foid and held my ground body language wise so well. I fucking break them with my killer stare.

However, when l asked her about her name, she said - DO WE REALLY HAVE TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

POS.

Turbo on

7. Some piece of fucking shit dressed with those skirts down to the ground...

She tried to push me away with her body language but l kept popping in front of her face. The whole time she was holding her phone like it is her heart.

I said good luck in the fight against autism and bounced.

I still think l have approached every foid l see.

8. Eat shit

Hi. You look sympathetic.

Thanks

Are you like that in real life?

Thank you but I am not interested.

Not interested in what? What do you think l am offering? (I said it with a very nasty tone.)

I guess you want us to know each other. (She crossed her arms.)

Not really. I am offering you (stressed) NOTHING..

eat shit bitch

9. I said hi to some foid. She was sitting on a bench and looking at her phone. She was dressed to the tee.

Next to her was an expensive bag.

I said hi and she immediately put one of her hands on her bag.

THIS INFURIATED ME.

This POS thought l am a thief.

I said: DON'T WORRY. I WON'T TOUCH UR SHITTY BAG AND LEFT.

Fuck man.

656 to go

2-2.5 million

but i frequent similar places at similar hours

What will you do if at the end fo 1000 approaches you still don't get laid?

"insane turbo" where you are basically approaching whatever ...as fast as possible no thinking
I'm afraid you might destroy the universe before you finish, bruv. I don't think spacetime could handle true inhib vacuum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
1200px Falsevacuum

U should challenge yourself and approach foids in a group finally. There is no point in continue like that else. It's just the same every time.

ofc it's the same every time

what did you expect - this ain't a fucking movie

i will approach groups, actually i have but only a few times

don't worry - i even plant to approach a foid in the presence of her mother - this is my ultimate goal - lmfao

Truly a legendary thread, you deserve to get one at some point

Funny how Juggernaut law is confirmed, the ugliest are the nastiest

OP if 1 million women age 18-30 were asked in response to your best picture - would you go out with this guy - how many do you think would press the button?

Did you ever experiment on tinder?

OP if 1 million women age 18-30 were asked in response to your best picture - would you go out with this guy - how many do you think would press the button?

Did you ever experiment on tinder?

on tinder i got mainly single moms in their 30s and 40s - some of them would ghost me too

+ fat girls {(landwhales)

After a week my profile gets ghosted and I don't get any matches.

I've also matched with semi-normal girls but they never reply or stop replying after 1 day or after I ask for a date or a phone number

I no longer use tinder for anything.

It does nothing for me

It feels like a bigger waste of time than approaching tbh.
Truly a legendary thread, you deserve to get one at some point

Funny how Juggernaut law is confirmed, the ugliest are the nastiest

Thanks, but it's pretty clear that I won't get anything. I needed over 300 approaches to get the shittiest date ever.

legendary
I don’t understand. Are you trying to be ironic when you tell them “good luck in the fight against autism?” A cold approaching incel saying that to women who refuse to talk to him makes it seem like he is referring to himself, and is wishing them good luck in the fight against other clueless guys like him. .
LMFAOO

Last edited:
To be very honest, after 300+ approaches I think you proved your point, if it was a Chad, at least half of those girls would give you the phone number. I hope you find a GF someday, you're truly a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.