Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went to a party last night and i reget it

nonononono

nonononono

suicidalcel
★★★★
Some people at the hostel I'm at invited me to a party and we ended up at a bar and i just left early and now i feel worse than usual there was just nothing for me to do except be awkward and get rejected so i left.

Happened to me once, but it was a school party.
I tried to adapt a fictional character's personality to keep myself cool, but it didn't work, so I left depressed as fuck.

fakecel, you have girls texting you and you get invited to parties

Happened to me once, but it was a school party.
I tried to adapt a fictional character's personality to keep myself cool, but it didn't work, so I left depressed as fuck.
: ' |

fakecel, you have girls texting you and you get invited to parties
Yes actually you are making me feel fakecel but i'm incel non the less

You don't have to get laid in every place you go. Next time try to not overthink it too much and just talk about random stuff.

You don't have to get laid in every place you go. Next time try to not overthink it too much and just talk about random stuff.
>Talk about random stuff.
See? Right there. You're wrong, you can't talk with normies and foids at parties.

I didn't overthink I just said the wrong things like I asked this girl how old she was and she avoided me for the rest of the time.

Some people at the hostel I'm at invited me to a party and we ended up at a bar and i just left early and now i feel worse than usual there was just nothing for me to do except be awkward and get rejected so i left.
Well. You gave it a shot

I didn't overthink I just said the wrong things like I asked this girl how old she was and she avoided me for the rest of the time.
I see... That's why I believe giving up on women a little bit makes these rejections way less painful.
At least for me, the older I get, the less fucks I give to this crazy nonsense.

See? Right there. You're wrong, you can't talk with normies and foids at parties.
That's true. However I was thinking about talking with the people who invited him, which I suppose had some things in common with him. I don't think they would have invited him otherwise.

Coulda got drunk, mang.

I can only talk to people well when I’m really drunk.