Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I went out again

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I was absent from here for a while to focus on writing my VN (I've decided it'll be a Visual Novel and not a book, I already have a team to work on it) and to try to improve my mindset for the carnival. But today I went out again with the same chadlite friend as always. He kissed and got the contact from three girls, including one I said I wanted (we approached reversed, I don't know if it was on purpose form him; the other girl rejected me).

I got rejected like 6 times, then I stopped trying, I just approached the friends to help him, I could tell so clearly they had no interest I din't even try. I just spewed some bullshit about my academic prospects to keep the girl from disturbing my friend.

Then at one point I felt so bad I just left without letting my friend know. He got mad at me. I think our friendship might end soon, we're too different. It's tough being friends with a ~7.5/10 22 yo guy as an oldcel. I think I'll stop going out to try to pick up girls after this last carnival now.

I have been praying for chastity to God, I think it might be working, my libido has decreased. I still fap but it feels like it's just out of anxiety and addiction. It's tough to even cum.

I also enrolled at the uni, so many feminists and liberals in general there. I must hide my powerlevel big time. A black feminist accused a guy of touching her on the bus towards there, I had to get out before my stop to avoid laughing.

EDIT: I forgot mentioning, at one point a girl from a set we had approached but bounced after I got rejected and he didn't even try to kiss the girl came running after me to tell me her friend wanted to make out with my friend. He kissed her and set a date with her. I stood there with the other foid who had already rejected me, we both forcing ourselves to talk a bit for things not to bee that awkward. I had to do like the Brazilian saying advises, laugh at it not to cry.

Last edited:
thats the agepill at work
Could be, but it decreased significantly in a short amount of time since I started praying regularly.

Who knows, I hope it's working. I'm desperate tbh.

writing my VN (I've decided it'll be a Visual Novel and not a book, I already have a team to work on it)

That is cute.

Then at one point I felt so bad I just left without letting my friend know.

Good move.

He got mad at me.

Ähh. Why? Your reaction was completely normal.
What did he expect, that you go back to him like a little cuck?

I must hide my powerlevel big time.

Go full ubermensch on them.

Go full ubermensch on them.
I thought about it but it would be academic suicide.

If I were 100% sure I must never work again and doing the uni just to pass time I would consider it.

But tbh I think they'd "win" against me due to the sheer amount of people confronting me, such people don't make it a fair debate. They'd just scream at my face until I gave up or something, that's what they do.

Last edited:
why would you hang out with chad in the first place

He should have stayed hoome :feelsmusic:

why would you hang out with chad in the first place
He's cool, already tried to help me and other friends, etc. But I think it's an impossible friendship in various ways, yeah. It's a miracle that it took so long for us to have an argument like that. He recently stopped talking to another friend of ours because of an argument too, he said the guy lacks normality (I showed imageboards to him and they changed him drastically, he's a 4,5/10 borderline incel, he already had very few successes with ugly women).

Glad to have you back here
I appreciate it, bro :feelsokman:

He should have stayed hoome :feelsmusic:
Not the first time someone used my own words to show myself my mistake. I should have listened to me tbh.

Nice try ...
Yeah... thanks.

Not the first time someone used my own words to show myself my mistake. I should have listened to me tbh.
Yeah man, it’s sucks when you predict your own failure but continue on anyway simply because you refuse to let go of hope, I had to learn the hard way

Yeah man, it’s sucks when you predict your own failure but continue on anyway simply because you refuse to let go of hope, I had to learn the hard way
I like women too much. I get crazy over their bodies. But I'm praying everyday for it to stop.

Since I can't use my healthy male sexuality to impregnate my young and virgin wife and have a beautiful family, it's all useless anyway. So, in impious times, I choose to let go of the world and follow God. That's my cope, I can't go on functionally anymore without it tbh.

I was absent from here for a while to focus on writing my VN (I've decided it'll be a Visual Novel and not a book, I already have a team to work on it) and to try to improve my mindset for the carnival. But today I went out again with the same chadlite friend as always. He kissed and got the contact from three girls, including one I said I wanted (we approached reversed, I don't know if it was on purpose form him; the other girl rejected me).

I got rejected like 6 times, then I stopped trying, I just approached the friends to help him, I could tell so clearly they had no interest I din't even try. I just spewed some bullshit about my academic prospects to keep the girl from disturbing my friend.

Then at one point I felt so bad I just left without letting my friend know. He got mad at me. I think our friendship might end soon, we're too different. It's tough being friends with a ~7.5/10 22 yo guy as an oldcel. I think I'll stop going out to try to pick up girls after this last carnival now.

I have been praying for chastity to God, I think it might be working, my libido has decreased. I still fap but it feels like it's just out of anxiety and addiction. It's tough to even cum.

I also enrolled at the uni, so many feminists and liberals in general there. I must hide my powerlevel big time. A black feminist accused a guy of touching her on the bus towards there, I had to get out before my stop to avoid laughing.

Dude your "Chadlite" friend is insanely good looking. He's a legit Chad.

Also, yeah you're figuring something out I learned a long time ago. You can't be friends with people whose SMV is much greater than your own. I've rage quit from every Chad I've been friends with. The longest I've been friends with a 7+/10 white guy is 2-3 years. Every time by that point I get way too frustrated and angry and have either ruined the friendship with my bitterness or just stopped engaging.

Observe people in public and you'll see people make friends with their looksmatches. That's because you will NEVER be able to relate to a Chad like him and every time you hang out with him you're just gonna see the world in a darker and darker perspective. Good for you for sticking it out so long, but unless you've got a cuck's genome, or he can directly get you laid with his looks, it will not work forever.

I like women too much. I get crazy over their bodies.
same bro.. same... At least you can rejoice in the fact that you get increasingly less hormonal and governed by your emotions the older you get.

JFL at going outside bro, don't do this shit to yourself, suifuel.

I also had a chadlite friend (he was 6'5) and ended up breaking up my friendship with him, years ago before I understood the blackpill ideology. Now I understand why I quit my friendship with him, he was mogging me every second and he always had the attention from people. People were always nice to him and tried to become friends with him. I hated that and I ended up breaking up with him. At that certain time I couldn't understand why I did it, but after understanding that I'm an incel I could finally explain why I did it.

He's the one with short hair from the looksmax.org thread I made, not the one with long hair and green eyes. Do you mean him?

Also, yeah you're figuring something out I learned a long time ago. You can't be friends with people whose SMV is much greater than your own. I've rage quit from every Chad I've been friends with. The longest I've been friends with a 7+/10 white guy is 2-3 years. Every time by that point I get way too frustrated and angry and have either ruined the friendship with my bitterness or just stopped engaging.
It's sad because he has always treated me well and I think he's mostly a good person but I think you're right. It's like being friends with women, it simply doesn't work for an incel.

Observe people in public and you'll see people make friends with their looksmatches. That's because you will NEVER be able to relate to a Chad like him and every time you hang out with him you're just gonna see the world in a darker and darker perspective. Good for you for sticking it out so long, but unless you've got a cuck's genome, or he can directly get you laid with his looks, it will not work forever.
He can't do that. It's over. I think we'll naturally move apart from each other when I stop going out for good, something which mustn't be very far from now.

same bro.. same... At least you can rejoice in the fact that you get increasingly less hormonal and governed by your emotions the older you get.
I hope. But I think it'll be still long before my libido gets low enough for me to really have peace.

JFL at going outside bro, don't do this shit to yourself, suifuel.
I'll probably stop for good soon enough.

I also had a chadlite friend (he was 6'5) and ended up breaking up my friendship with him, years ago before I understood the blackpill ideology. Now I understand why I quit my friendship with him, he was mogging me every second and he always had the attention from people. People were always nice to him and tried to become friends with him. I hated that and I ended up breaking up with him. At that certain time I couldn't understand why I did it, but after understanding that I'm an incel I could finally explain why I did it.
I consider it really sad. But I guess you and @RageAgainstTDL are right. It doesn't work :feelsbadman:

He's the one with short hair from the looksmax.org thread I made, not the one with long hair and green eyes. Do you mean him?

It's sad because he has always treated me well and I think he's mostly a good person but I think you're right. It's like being friends with women, it simply doesn't work for an incel.

He can't do that. It's over. I think we'll naturally move apart from each other when I stop going out for good, something which mustn't be very far from now.

I hope. But I think it'll be still long before my libido gets low enough for me to really have peace.

I'll probably stop for good soon enough.

I consider it really sad. But I guess you and @RageAgainstTDL are right. It doesn't work :feelsbadman:

I don't remember what he looked like but I'm pretty sure he had short hair from what you showed before and he was ridiculously good looking.

ONE night out with some tall good looking white guys is all I need to be depressed for 2-3 months straight. I still remember the last two times I did it and that was 4 years ago now. It's fucking traumatizing.

You tried to make it work. Nature runs it's course. So be it.

Females go for the chads mainly.

I like women too much. I get crazy over their bodies. But I'm praying everyday for it to stop.

Since I can't use my healthy male sexuality to impregnate my young and virgin wife and have a beautiful family, it's all useless anyway. So, in impious times, I choose to let go of the world and follow God. That's my cope, I can't go on functionally anymore without it tbh.
Well, it's hard to ignore the natural way of things, but I hope that you can find a way to pull it off

Going outside is a bad idea.

That was your first mistake tbh.

That's why I hate going outside,full of normies,chads and whores around

Sounds like a dreadful experience.

It's probably for the best that you go your separate ways from your Chad friend. I couldn't imagine being friends with one and going out trying to pick up girls with him. It's bad enough going out and constantly rejected; the idea of doing it while seeing Chad mog me to oblivion in getting results would be suifuel tbh.

Do you stilllive with parents?

I thought Brazilian women would fuck anyone tbh

Why do you torture yourself like that?

Last time I went out with my Chadlite friend he literally stood around in a corner and had a 8/10 cutie approach him, literally zero effort from his part, it was "just stand there bro". It was pure suifuel.

Holy fuck, he must be a gigachad. Girls of that quality never approach unless you're top 0,1%.
He's a 6'0 rugby player, I still don't know how I even manage to make friends with him

You can be friends with Chadlites and go out, but going out with legit Chads is futile and emasculating.

if you ever kissed a girl? would even admit it here? you would get banned and lose your beloved forum lol

Good if you had gotten With a foid you would be a fakecel and we would have to Ban you :feelswhat:
if you ever kissed a girl? would even admit it here? you would get banned and lose your beloved forum lol
Rule number 1 on this forum is you dont brag. I love this rule tbh, everybody would rub stuff in others faces all the time otherwise

Good if you had gotten With a foid you would be a fakecel and we would have to Ban you :feelswhat:

Rule number 1 on this forum is you dont brag. I love this rule tbh, everybody would rub stuff in others faces all the time otherwise
Your virginity is valuable, don't lose it.
Next
Watch
[IMG alt="fukmylyf"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/60.jpg?1546069671[/IMG]
fukmylyf
Mentalcel
-

JoinedNov 7, 2017Messages16,526
Dec 4, 2018
Thread title tbh. Remember that you'll be banned from this site if you ever get laid.

"Friends" who mog you physically and socially are the worst. It's even more despicable when they expect you to gain just as much as them and make fun of you for not doing it. This is exactly why being friends with normies and especially Chads is a huge waste of time. They're only real value is if they can actually be a useful tool for your ascension. If not, fuck them they're against you and WILL treat you as such at some point. I speak based on experience with this bullshit.