Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had bad dreams again

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
- I was in highschool I went to buy a sandwich and there was this girl I loved in real life I've never had a lengthy conversation with her just normal greeting. In the dream I just greeted her and she did the same and I bought my sandwich. She was alone in the bar I could have talk to her. The break ended she was heading to her class ,I really wanted to build the courage to go talk to her. Another guy was already talking to her and I give up.

- I was very mad against my dad because he doesn't want me to have long hair. He fucked my life and I'm having discussion with him even in dreams . My parents didn't let me hangout with normies,have the trendy haircut,have long hair . Now I am incel

- I was on the rooftop of my house I saw two black girls on their rooftop,one was stretching.i got hard watching her . The other one asked why I am watching? Do you have something to give us ? I wanted to say "my dick" and dropped my pant so they could see. I didn't do that and after that I realized my mother was near and would have heard me.

@VictimBLKPillreaper

Over for baddreamcels

Not even in our dreams are we slayers. Brutal Bro!

that's the zoomer middle part you're talking about?
I cut my hair because I'd come in my aunt's (she has the same ideology as my parents) house even when I was in my home country I always had a hat because I can't be myself in my own house.My parents would give me death stare.

I always dream er and sui that im in a peaceful world away from clown world

Top incel trait: Always has bad dreams