Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I went on IT for the first time... (IT won't touch this)

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I went on incel tear for the first time today. I tried to avoid it because I knew it would just be rage bait but holy fuck it actually infuriated me. It's filled with the most retarded dubble digit IQ foids, fags and trannies. They were so stupid that I was about to legitimately pop a blood vessel.

It's filled with boomeresque platitudes and fridge temp iq takes. Every thread is just another tranny trying to desperately point at an inkwel and say "LOLLL HE SO DUM DUM UGLY INKWEL" just so that they can feel better about themselves and their probably worse lives in comparison with ours

Who is more sad? The person using the incel forum or the person constantly lurking and seething an incel forum?

stop with the fucking IT posts already

just so that they can feel better about themselves and their probably worse lives in comparison with hours
look at this dude

Their problem is that they only screenshot the most retarded users and the most retarded threads and projecting them onto all incels, while completely ignoring the smart and nice users of the forum.

Their problem is that they only screenshot the most retarded users and the most retarded threads and projecting them onto all incels, while completely ignoring the smart and nice users of the forum.
no-duh-why-didnt-i.gif

cherrypicking