Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I watched the fablemans, here's my take on it

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The film is exactly what happens if an incel does end up getting married. Paul Dano plays the most stereotypical betamale cuck, he was so cucked, if it took place in modern day, he would give the bull the switch levels of cucked.

This is a weak man who has no control over women-- all he can do is be kind, and his wife still treats him like shit. You will play this stupid song and dance of kindness and devotion, but the whore will never APPRECIATE YOU or RESPECT YOU-- YOU WILL ALWAYS LOSE to the bull.

I also liked how Seth Rogan was cast as the bull-- there's something even more infuriating about that, than if some Chad was cast. Seth Rogan played a polyamorous JEW redditor type who goes around stealing bored ass housewives for fun, and acts like the cooler dad to cucks that have no control over women. Watching this film I kept imagining if Andrew Tate travelled back in time, he would "try" to teach Paul Dano how to keep his fucking wife in line, but end up accidentally seducing her, and she abandoned her white picket fence family to hitch a ride in Tate's bugatti.