Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was told I was ugly and stupid by some women

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
I moved into a house share with 15 other people last month. Because I'm not attractive, I stayed in my room until the normies forced me to join them in playing drinking games. The first drinking game was "person you'd least like to have sex with" - the females unanimously voted me, so I had to drink. The next game was "least intelligent person" - I was unanimously voted. Is shitting on unattractive people fun for normies? I don't engage with them for obvious reasons, but they force me to engage with them and I just get humiliated.

Should've just stayed in your room tbh. What are they gonna do, call HR or something? JFL. They cant "force" you to do anything.

Should have showed them a bettER game to play.

They were knocking on my door and pushing me to come out. I didn't think they'd be garbage but so be it

Social contact mogs me to Icecrown Citadel and back

They were knocking on my door and pushing me to come out. I didn't think they'd be garbage but so be it
Oh nevermind. You should have reported those faggots to the homeowner or whoever.

wtf? how old are these people? if they are in their mid 20's and behaving this way then fuck it will necver get better, normies always will be viscious and horrible to ugly people

bro you were supposed to hold frame!

Socialmogs me to the begining of the universe and back

I moved into a house share with 15 other people last month. Because I'm not attractive, I stayed in my room until the normies forced me to join them in playing drinking games. The first drinking game was "person you'd least like to have sex with" - the females unanimously voted me, so I had to drink. The next game was "least intelligent person" - I was unanimously voted. Is shitting on unattractive people fun for normies? I don't engage with them for obvious reasons, but they force me to engage with them and I just get humiliated.
this sucks man, my thoughts and prayers are with you, but what can you do in a situation like that? either you become a clown to them every once in a while or they will turn on you and nag you all the time with some self-righteous remarks.

wtf? how old are these people? if they are in their mid 20's and behaving this way then fuck it will necver get better, normies always will be viscious and horrible to ugly people
18-20. They were just virtue signalling to allow the weird guy to come out with them.

you sound like a pushover. maybe lifting to appear intimidating and knowing how to fight is useful. if you are short and skinny idk then.

This is some potent vanfuel right here.

I've been told I'm ugly by foids since I was 14, welcome to the club.

Should've just stayed in your room tbh. What are they gonna do, call HR or something? JFL. They cant "force" you to do anything.
They can’t force you to do anything but they can pressure you

live with old people

you sound like a pushover. maybe lifting to appear intimidating and knowing how to fight is useful. if you are short and skinny idk then.

I’m 6’1 and like 190. I’m just unattractive

I’m 6’1 and like 190. I’m just unattractive
Mogs me because 6'1".

but srs, if your housemates are short and dont lift, just beat them up tbh. Make them fear you.

CLASSIC female behavior lets get the ugly guy out of hiding and make fun of him to boost our self esteem. In the future man just call them fat even if it isnt true every female takes it to heart and the guys should have had your back stronge male bonds are the only way we can get through this

You should've just pretended to have a cold or "super busy .... not right now". They can't force you to do shit. Even if you find yourself on the outs, fuck em. You don't need to be friends with everybody in life.

Either way don't sit there and take it like a good little boy. Tell them you don't appreciate the passive aggressive BS, or start getting passive aggressive right back with them(Or outright aggressive). If you take no action that shit will eat you up until the day you finally wERewolf and go wild.

CLASSIC female behavior lets get the ugly guy out of hiding and make fun of him to boost our self esteem. In the future man just call them fat even if it isnt true every female takes it to heart and the guys should have had your back stronge male bonds are the only way we can get through this
Guys cant bond like real men because they are all cucked and their lives revolve around pussy

Just pay to live in an abusive situation bro

I can relate to your situation. Back then in junior high, my classmates used to make fun of me for the hell of it but when I get back at them for it they seem to not take it as a joke.

I can relate to your situation. Back then in junior high, my classmates used to make fun of me for the hell of it but when I get back at them for it they seem to not take it as a joke.
Lol!

It's funny to return the abuse!

Now that's really fucking cold. I would've beat the shit out of someone or gone apeshit.

This is the shit people go ER for. Why the fuck did you just stay there and take it?

Lmao OP, when will you learn? Ugly men are just jesters for more attractive ppl

The only way to be accepted as a sub5 is being a jester or a punching bag

you should've invent some games too, vote for biggest whore or something like that

That's straight up discrimination and bullying. Next they'll inform the police you're a terrorists

Should have drawn your gun out and play Russian Roulette lmao

Live in your own place. JFL at sharing a house with Chads and Stacies. You're nothing but a living, breathing, walking joke to them.

All women have said that to me

There youve learnt your lesson

"Paranoid inkwell youre the one voluntarily isolating yourself" :soy:

Mogs me because 6'1".

but srs, if your housemates are short and dont lift, just beat them up tbh. Make them fear you.
Then he will go to jail and all of the housemates will not take his side. This is another reason why incels just opt out.

I would've taken the drink and left after the first vote. I could do anything else with my time and it'd be more productive than listening to their drunkin babbling.