Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was removed from the gym premises for chasing a woman at night

i gave up and didn’t leave my room, but then my parents died and needed to find a cope and gym maxx at home.
now you are all alone.. does it scare you somehow? Hope that parents died in a "good" way, not in some catastrophe

now you are all alone.. does it scare you somehow? Hope that parents died in a "good" way, not in some catastrophe
They didn’t.

So today I was going to the gym late at night, and for some reason my card wasn’t working for me to enter inside the gym. This happens occasionally and we can just knock to be let in and sign in on a paper.

I stood outside and when I saw a boomer woman pass by the door inside the gym, I knocked for her to open the door.

The boomer looked at the door window, met my eyes, I pointed at the door, and she looked away and kept walking.

I just gave up after that and went to go outside of the exterior building (the gym is like a building in a building, idk how to explain it in another way) and there’s a homeless man sleeping in front of the door. I’m too high inhib to wake him up to move so I go back to the gym door, and someone had just come out of it, and the door closed right before I could get to it.

I got the courage to ask the person that left if they can help me get into the gym, and guess what it was the same wrinkly old piece of shit boomer. I tried walking faster to catch up to her, but when she looked back she started running. I yelled something like “No wait I need your help” and she started screaming.

The homeless man comes running from the other side of the exterior building, and I realize it wasn’t a homeless man, it was the security guard. If I had woke him up before he would probably have let me into the gym. But now since the woman was screaming and shit, he told me that it is best if I left the premises even after I told him the whole story.

So now I missed a day of gym maxxxing, I’m depressed cause I didn’t want to bother anyone or cause any trouble but ended up being kicked from the premises for the night, and I started crying on the way back to my home (I had to walk cause no drivers license).

There’s no hope. No matter what I try do to do to change my life, shit like this always happens. If I didn’t look like a deformed gorilla, the woman wouldn’t have ran and I would have had a great workout session. But now I’m at home contemplating suicide cause of how shit my life is. It’s truly over.
damn i'm sorry you had to go through this man unfortunately human beings act like animals

mogs me at inhibition levels for running at someone
I was just walking fast I think. Just wanted them to listen and open the door. But as is life, all doors are closed for subhumans.