Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a good dream last night

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I have a dream that there was a tornado and this woman ran to my door begging to be let in. I slammed the door in her fucking face and then she was dragged away by the tornado and ripped in half screaming all the way. After the storm ended I walked outside to see all the corpses of normies and foids ripped apart and spread around.

I hope I have more good dreams like this and less lame ones.

I have a dream that there was a tornado and this woman ran to my door begging to be let in. I slammed the door in her fucking face and then she was dragged away by the tornado and ripped in half screaming all the way. After the storm ended I walked outside to see all the corpses of normies and foids ripped apart and spread around.

:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Lifefuel dream.

I’d tell this forum all about my dreams but I’d get a visit from the alphabet agents

mogs me for dreaming of a foid wanting to enter your house

I wish i could dream such beautiful things

I think those black tornado dreams are souls getting sucked into other dreamworlds. Or perhaps even earth realm....

One time I was in a dreamworld where everyone was fleeing a black tornado! Even helicopters and (raw) flying folks.

What a beautiful dream a nice crimson mixed with the debris.

I dreamed about spiders on my fucking bed :fuk: