Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was removed from the gym premises for chasing a woman at night

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
So today I was going to the gym late at night, and for some reason my card wasn’t working for me to enter inside the gym. This happens occasionally and we can just knock to be let in and sign in on a paper.

I stood outside and when I saw a boomer woman pass by the door inside the gym, I knocked for her to open the door.

The boomer looked at the door window, met my eyes, I pointed at the door, and she looked away and kept walking.

I just gave up after that and went to go outside of the exterior building (the gym is like a building in a building, idk how to explain it in another way) and there’s a homeless man sleeping in front of the door. I’m too high inhib to wake him up to move so I go back to the gym door, and someone had just come out of it, and the door closed right before I could get to it.

I got the courage to ask the person that left if they can help me get into the gym, and guess what it was the same wrinkly old piece of shit boomer. I tried walking faster to catch up to her, but when she looked back she started running. I yelled something like “No wait I need your help” and she started screaming.

The homeless man comes running from the other side of the exterior building, and I realize it wasn’t a homeless man, it was the security guard. If I had woke him up before he would probably have let me into the gym. But now since the woman was screaming and shit, he told me that it is best if I left the premises even after I told him the whole story.

So now I missed a day of gym maxxxing, I’m depressed cause I didn’t want to bother anyone or cause any trouble but ended up being kicked from the premises for the night, and I started crying on the way back to my home (I had to walk cause no drivers license).

There’s no hope. No matter what I try do to do to change my life, shit like this always happens. If I didn’t look like a deformed gorilla, the woman wouldn’t have ran and I would have had a great workout session. But now I’m at home contemplating suicide cause of how shit my life is. It’s truly over.

Isn't it fucking hilarious how despite explaining the situation you were still asked to leave in order for them to make the w*men feel "safe".

Women always get the benefit of the doubt, its honestly fucking hilarious :feelshaha:

Fuck women honestly

blow up the gym. then no women there will be safe

ragefuel.
that cunt.
if only foids' fear of ugly men was actually justified.

Isn't it fucking hilarious how despite explaining the situation you were still asked to leave in order for them to make the w*men feel "safe".

Women always get the benefit of the doubt, its honestly fucking hilarious :feelshaha:
It’s only funny if it didn’t happen to me.

Fuck women honestly
I wish I could.

blow up the gym. then no women there will be safe
They would all be safe permanently then tbh

ragefuel.
that cunt.
if only foids' fear of ugly men was actually justified.
I’m a pretty depressive person, so I got depressed instead of mad.

We are seen as convicted rapists without raping anyone.

Women are self-entitled.

That’s how I was treated pretty much.

Nothing to do with the post, but okay.
Probably didn’t read it JFL, admit it.
I did, I think I read it fast a bit though but something to do with not been allowed in the GYM because a woman was afraid because because you’re not Chad.

I did, I think I read it fast a bit though but something to do with not been allowed in the GYM because a woman was afraid because because you’re not Chad.
Over for skimming over posts cels.

At least, foids are afraid of you, which can't be said about me. I want them to be scared of me, tbh.

At least, foids are afraid of you, which can't be said about me. I want them to be scared of me, tbh.
Maybe, but I just wanted to go to the gym and work out. :cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

Try to get the simp security guard fired for sleeping on the job.

Based for scaring a woman with your looks alone :feelskek:

Women are so privileged that they don't want to share the world with ugly men
ER knew it was kill or be killed.

based and isis pilled
Prayer Mat Islam GIF

Honestly you should've known that as an incel walking in the same direction as a woman is automatically a rape accusation.

Honestly you should've known that as an incel walking in the same direction as a woman is automatically a rape accusation.
I was desperate to make gainz.
:cryfeels::feelsrope::blackpill:

I'm really sorry this happened to you man. You handled the situation a lot better than I would have tbh. So many lives are ruined from misunderstandings like this. Imagine if the cops were called. If it was dark and she couldn't see you hopefully the security can't point you out next time/ban you. I knew a guy who was banned from a library for a similar misunderstanding :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Are you white ?

I'm really sorry this happened to you man. You handled the situation a lot better than I would have tbh. So many lives are ruined from misunderstandings like this. Imagine if the cops were called. If it was dark and she couldn't see you hopefully the security can't point you out next time/ban you. I knew a guy who was banned from a library for a similar misunderstanding :feelsbadman:
Thanks. And damn, the library is even more brootal because that’s a public place. If someone hears you are banned from there, they might think you are a pedo.

muh strong independent wahmen can't handle some incel asking for help without hysterics
:feelsclown:

Are you white ?
no, kike.

Women need a curfew to protect men from their bullshit tbhngl

Meanwhile it's the attractive ones committing the bulk of "rapes". That's fucked man.

Your story could be right out of some shitty comedy movie. Cruel.

So today I was going to the gym late at night, and for some reason my card wasn’t working for me to enter inside the gym. This happens occasionally and we can just knock to be let in and sign in on a paper.

I stood outside and when I saw a boomer woman pass by the door inside the gym, I knocked for her to open the door.

The boomer looked at the door window, met my eyes, I pointed at the door, and she looked away and kept walking.

I just gave up after that and went to go outside of the exterior building (the gym is like a building in a building, idk how to explain it in another way) and there’s a homeless man sleeping in front of the door. I’m too high inhib to wake him up to move so I go back to the gym door, and someone had just come out of it, and the door closed right before I could get to it.

I got the courage to ask the person that left if they can help me get into the gym, and guess what it was the same wrinkly old piece of shit boomer. I tried walking faster to catch up to her, but when she looked back she started running. I yelled something like “No wait I need your help” and she started screaming.

The homeless man comes running from the other side of the exterior building, and I realize it wasn’t a homeless man, it was the security guard. If I had woke him up before he would probably have let me into the gym. But now since the woman was screaming and shit, he told me that it is best if I left the premises even after I told him the whole story.

So now I missed a day of gym maxxxing, I’m depressed cause I didn’t want to bother anyone or cause any trouble but ended up being kicked from the premises for the night, and I started crying on the way back to my home (I had to walk cause no drivers license).

There’s no hope. No matter what I try do to do to change my life, shit like this always happens. If I didn’t look like a deformed gorilla, the woman wouldn’t have ran and I would have had a great workout session. But now I’m at home contemplating suicide cause of how shit my life is. It’s truly over.
And I thought "Canadians" were nice.

Your story could be right out of some shitty comedy movie. Cruel.
story of my life

why would a security guard sleep in front of a door? laying on the ground? no uniform? something doesnt check out in your "story", or is it fiction? :feelswhat:
I have no clue why he would do that. He was sleeping on a couch thing in front of the door (it's usually to the side of the room).
I couldn't tell he's a security guard because he covered his security jacket with a blanket or something (don't remember now 100% lol, it's been a while)
This dude full on did not give a shit.

over

And I thought "Canadians" were nice.
no niceness to subhumans

Holy shit, this happened more than a year away.. Did you find another gym, or you got only one in your city?

Holy shit, this happened more than a year away.. Did you find another gym, or you got only one in your city?
i gave up and didn’t leave my room, but then my parents died and needed to find a cope and gym maxx at home.