Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was rejected by a "femcel"

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
I met her on Reddit.

I sent her my picture but she said she's too ashamed of her face to show herself. I've talked to her on discord voice she's female, not a scammer etc

We live 3 hrs from eachother. I told her I've never been kissed. She said she's had boyfriends and had been kissed before

I asked her if she wanted to meet and maybe kiss me so I could have my first kiss. She rejected me.

what did you expect? You are ugly, of course she would reject you. Asking girls out is pointless waste of time for trucels.

I told her I've never been kissed.
Just lie, why tell her you're a beta? If I had the chance I would tell her I've had multiple girlfriends so that she wants me

that's why I say stacy or rope

what did you expect? You are ugly, of course she would reject you. Asking girls out is pointless waste of time for trucels.
Well she said she's ugly too. So I thought I had a chance

Just lie, why tell her you're a beta? If I had the chance I would tell her I've had multiple girlfriends so that she wants me

I thought she would understand because she said she can't get guys

ok fed great regurgitation you are really doing a great job of fooling everybody. keep it up you might get promoted

femcels don't exist. its an oxymoron in the sense that FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCELS

holy fuck, this shit is ridiculous

Fr, you should've just acted like the biggest player, but if she sees your pictures, she probably would cut you off anyway.
Also there are no femcels, you even said this foid had bfs before.

They all want Chad. Forget women.

OP, are you sure it was “her” ?????
Yes. She showed a picture of her hand, it was fat kind of but female 100%>. I also talked to her on the phone. She actually had a very nice female voice.

Yes. She showed a picture of her hand, it was fat kind of but female 100%>. I also talked to her on the phone. She actually had a very nice female voice.
Well assuming you’re not leaping and neither was she then it is what it is. I’ve been rejected by landwhales as well. Move on.

Well assuming you’re not leaping and neither was she then it is what it is. I’ve been rejected by landwhales as well. Move on.

I asked her if she looked how I looked short just said "you have nice lips"

It kind of hurt

There's no such a thing as femcels

Ugly girls can potentially be even bigger whores than attractive girls since both will have sex and be hypergamous, however the more attractive one will likely be more selective in their partners and have a smaller pool of men. And ugly girls can potentially have more sex due to insecurity in their looks not wanting to accept they're subhuman

maury-laughing.gif

She expected some goodlooking nerdy type of mentalcel, just because they are fat and ugly doesnt mean they are not chadlite only.

What did you expect?

Probably she rejected even me as I tried my shot with literally every "femcel" on discord. What's her username?

THEN THEY FUCKING WONDER WHY WE HATE THEM AND SAY THAT LITERALLY NO WOMAN CAN BE AN INCEL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ARE YOU ENOUGH OF A BLUE PILLED RETARD TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE A WOMAN WHO SAYS SHE CAN’T GET MEN OR HAVE ANY STRUGGLE WHATSOEVER GETTING ANY ROMANTIC AND SEXUAL INTEREST FROM COUNTLESS MEN NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK?????????????

If you're trying to have a reddit "femcel" as a gf then you must be really desperate.

Brutal.

Indeed. Unless you're chad being inexperienced is utterly repugnant to foids. Never forget the instance where a female rocked up at a virgin exchange sub, got thousands of offers from virgin men but eventually decided on losing it to a non-virgin guy. She returned to the sub to tell her tale and was met with a very angry group of virgins. Was hilarious.

But also, you don't ask a girl to meet up so you can kiss her. That's "creepy" and lame. You have to be subtler than that.

I met her on Reddit.

I sent her my picture but she said she's too ashamed of her face to show herself. I've talked to her on discord voice she's female, not a scammer etc

We live 3 hrs from eachother. I told her I've never been kissed. She said she's had boyfriends and had been kissed before

I asked her if she wanted to meet and maybe kiss me so I could have my first kiss. She rejected me.
had boyfriends and been kissed
"femcel"

"Femcel" are Chad only

Unlucky, the word "femcel" is absolutely ridiculous though.

But also, you don't ask a girl to meet up so you can kiss her. That's "creepy" and lame. You have to be subtler than that.

I don't have experience with girls. So I'm going to make big mistakes. I told her sorry for asking and she said she isn't mad at me

Probably she rejected even me as I tried my shot with literally every "femcel" on discord. What's her username?
I don't want to doxx her

ARE YOU ENOUGH OF A BLUE PILLED RETARD TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE A WOMAN WHO SAYS SHE CAN’T GET MEN OR HAVE ANY STRUGGLE WHATSOEVER GETTING ANY ROMANTIC AND SEXUAL INTEREST FROM COUNTLESS MEN NO MATTER HOW THEY LOOK?????????????

Well I thought she would give me a chance

I met her on Reddit.

Wow it's truly over :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: you cant expect to make it by messing random wimmin on reddit

I don't have experience with girls. So I'm going to make big mistakes. I told her sorry for asking and she said she isn't mad at me

I don't want to doxx her

You protect m'lady or you fear she'll leak your convos? Cause only in the second case I could understand since foids are addicted to screenshots almost as they are to cumshots (from Chad, if you touch her inadvertently ewwww)

I met her on Reddit.

"femcel".....:feelswhat:

post pic of her

I don't want to doxx her

Doxx her you fucking retarded blue pilled pussy

Just try not to be intense or desperate. Try to keep things light.

I met her on Reddit.

probably a tranny

supposed "femcel" but has had boyfriends?

Women can be incel or even lonely. Even if it was possible thay'd still be chad only