Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was rejected by a "femcel"

she said she can't get guys
And you believed it? LOL

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Well she said she's ugly too. So I thought I had a chance

I thought she would understand because she said she can't get guys
bro if a girl does not get guys it's by choice, foids can't be femcels :feelskek:

I met her on Reddit.

I sent her my picture but she said she's too ashamed of her face to show herself. I've talked to her on discord voice she's female, not a scammer etc

We live 3 hrs from eachother. I told her I've never been kissed. She said she's had boyfriends and had been kissed before

I asked her if she wanted to meet and maybe kiss me so I could have my first kiss. She rejected me.
For all you know it was a guy. She never showed her face. Now you are on the fed watchlist, they will blackmail you into becoming the next ER:fbi:

Just lie, why tell her you're a beta? If I had the chance I would tell her I've had multiple girlfriends so that she wants me
she will figure it all out by asking lots of questions, just from his appearance

I met her on Reddit.

I sent her my picture but she said she's too ashamed of her face to show herself. I've talked to her on discord voice she's female, not a scammer etc

We live 3 hrs from eachother. I told her I've never been kissed. She said she's had boyfriends and had been kissed before

I asked her if she wanted to meet and maybe kiss me so I could have my first kiss. She rejected me.
never say I want to kiss you, next time ask if you would like to go out sometime for a drink or coffee and take it from there be slow.

No stupid femcel could ever want a subhuman type man like us..

Femcel = foid who has sex less than 20 times a week

Still Chad-only

Ugly foids can always go on Tinder and they can find someone above their league.

Ugly foids can always go on Tinder and they can find someone above their league.
I know it is mad but I do not see the point because they are going to bring another subhuman into the world. To me this is selfish.

Hiii OP I'm a funky femkwell and I wouldn't reject you. I'd love to kiss you <3 Give me your Discord

You guys have no game tbh

Hiii OP I'm a funky femkwell and I wouldn't reject you. I'd love to kiss you <3 Give me your Discord
I don't want to fuck you I want to dissect you with a knife and post the pics on a femcel sub