Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was reading Hajime no Ippo when I came across this brutal blackpill.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
3S8WmWl.png
Y2fTsrf.png

Chad (Miyata) makes $22 an hour working a part time job at a convenience store because the roastie manager wants to fuck him. So lessons learned;
  • Even when Chad is working a minimum wage job, he's still probably making more than you.
  • Roasties should be banned from leadership roles.
  • Roasties will literally do anything for Chad (I know, we knew this already)
Man, I can't outrun the blackpill even with my forms of escapism. It's over.

Wustie should not have free will

GUFMEU5.png
Another blackpill from the same chapter, this whore bought ugly looking earrings using her husband's life insurance money. She literally used her Husband's life insurance money to try and court young Chads after his death. Fucking ropefuel.

George Morikawa is blackpilled af and it shows in all areas of his manga, no wonder i'm perpetually attracted to Hajime no Ippo.

Roasties should be banned from leadership roles.
This is even in the Bible. Too bad religious conservatives all became cucks who decided to ignore the supposed commandments of God when they don't fit their new cuck paradigms.

The real winner of Hajime no Ippo was Aoki who settled down with an ugly girlfriend that only he found cute

Yoi can feel the blackpill even in the mangas

Over for Hajime no Ippocels.