Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WAS NEVER IN A CUCKBUX OR SEEN ONE ( Starbucks )

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
this shit is litteraly the Bandwagon Effect ( look the term up ) itself

who in their right mind would buy a a coffe ( as big of a cup ) for 3,30€ , WHO?????

fucking apes man this world is apedumb i swear , the hive does everything everyone does therefore going to starbucks and be part of "something" completely inrelevant , what is just feeding of, of human nature

only individuals have the ability to reject the hive , and see it for what it is , so it seems

i get a full while / vanilla cappucino package for that money and still have 1 € left , just trololol at people rly

Elliot Rodger would disagree

haven't been to starbucks in years but on may 23rd im going to try my first vanilla latte to celebrate 5yr day of retribution anniversary, ded srs

I've never been to Starbucks, only because this is one of the few areas it's behind Tim Horton's and Dunkin Donuts for coffee.

Every starbux is a cuck infested shithole. That's literally the place I think about when I think about a soyfag in public.

No need to go there just ldar

JFL at drinking that sugary shit

i hate coffee i just drink water and milk

I never seen or been either tbh

I went into one because my sister was with me and wanted some shit from there. I saw the prices and just laughed and have never went to one ever again.

haven't been to starbucks in years but on may 23rd im going to try my first vanilla latte to celebrate 5yr day of retribution anniversary, ded srs

i might do the same but with other copes

I’ve been there only like twice

starbucks for cucks bro

Too bad we don't have starbucks here, I'd love a vanilla laaaaaaatttteeeeee

I've never been to a Starbucks, but I do buy their coffees sometimes from the supermarket. They taste pretty good.

Usually get vanilla iced latte

Just get a regular coffee or Americano. Who said you have to drink the sugary shit?